Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

35irqcn.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Name: Jensen "Mongrel" Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
House/Year: Hufflepuff, Fifth
Blood Type: Full
Wand: Elm wood, 7', Jersey Devil talon
Attire: Scuffed up bottom of pants, the inner portion missing, the shirt and coat are asqued,
Travel: Limp
Tagging: Those within earshot, Responding to Ms. Harrison

"Jensen Spencer," He gave his name despite it already having being loudly announced, then reached out to take her hand after removing the bejeweled ring from his right hand before-. "Of the Leeds-Cohen family." The device gave another thunder roll to add ominousness to the name. It used to come naturally, but changes in the weather had generally taken away that effect. "Should I take it from your accent that you are not from around here? Fewer enchanted suits of armors?" Looked Celtic though the accent certainly didn't match up. Canuck? Maybe part Ukrainian. One of the blasted overly Americanized western provinces. His thoughts went by quickly and he shook the hand before findign a free spot.

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:Hufflepuf/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Talks to Emilia, watches ceremony,anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:Gryffindor/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Tagging:watching Ceremony, anyone

That was a different sort of enterance, far different from the norm, that was for sure. Samson looked around for a moment as he noticed that happens that had happened, He nodded to the comment from Emilia about making a show. Then when the new student did show up. Well at least that was another student whom would be in the same house as himself, and Emilia. He smiled politely as he kept his eyes on the fellow Hugglepuff for a moment and then rubbed his chin. "He is seems a bit different, the guy is a character that much is for sure," he commented as he saw walk over and find a seat in there area.

Zoe remained sitting quiet in her section as she listened to the ongoings of the event. The odd entraduction was something rather flashy, and attention grabbing by nature. She sat observing it, her mind piecing together how it would go into the article she would write up when she had the chance about the sorting cermony, her way of showing her skill to those she would or might be in the same class as.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Samson, Jensen; Is watching the Sorting

Emilia smiled at Jensen as she shook his hand. "No, I'm not from England. I'm from the United States, upstate New York to be exact. My heritage is fairly mixed though I'm mostly Irish on my mother's side. My father is a variety of Scandinavian blood though I've never looked into it too deeply, however I've been meaning to change that one of these days. But, it always overwhelms me since there are so many places to look and my parents have done so little." She tilted her head just then and chuckled. "I have no idea why I even went into that. Sorry to bore you with that."

Blushing a bit at going into such mundane details about herself, Emilia sat back in her chair and looked over at Samson. She gave him another smile, though one of embarrassment... so much for making friends this year. Who would want to be friends with such a silly, boring creature? Ohh, if only she could hide.

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Samson blinked as he looked over, thinking about the name, he had heard it somewhere before during his studies. He was a full blood, that was the name of a full blooded family. He was only half blooded being half muggle, but his step sister was also full blooded. He decided not to say anything on that subject, he not one to worry about the origin of one self much. He looked over at Emilia and then saw the smile and the blush. He could tell she was a shy one.

He smiled calmly, comfortingly, "Well now, not a bore at all, to a lot of people their heritage is extremely important. My father's name is Memphis, cause that was the town his father moved to, when he first came to America," he said with a small smile, giving a little bit of information on himself at the same moment. "You, are a very interesting young woman, Emilia, hey do you have a nickname or anything, or do people just call you Emilia?"

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Samson, Jensen; Is watching the Sorting

Still feeling rather embarrassed for probably having babbled on too much, Emilia looked at both Samson and Jensen with reddened cheeks. Turning a bit more toward Samson, she gave him a nod and a grateful smile. She appreciated his sweetness at trying to ease her obvious embarrassment.

"Perhaps it is," Emilia began. "I mean, I've always found it fascinating. It's partly why I study Magizoology oddly enough. I like how traits and characteristics find their way into bloodlines for survival. It's rather interesting. Though, I also have a love for animals of all kinds in general."

Emilia's cheeks still burned, but she was hoping that while they waited for the last of the students to get sorted, the cloaked mystery girl especially, she could perhaps turn conversation. Turn it onto something to help ease her embarrassment a bit further.

"And yes," Emilia added looking at both Samson and Jensen. "Sometimes I go by Emmie. You both may call me that, if you like." She smiled at them. "So, what are you both planning to study? As you now know, my major is Magizoology. I also minor in Herbology."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Ashley; Is watching the Sorting

Alice smiled when Riku approached Ravenclaw table. It was truly going to be a good year, or so it seemed anyway. Sam had kissed her and now she had a couple new housemates that seemed really nice. If only Lori had been there... She really wondered where her friend was. It wasn't like her to be missing for any length of time with no word. Sure, Sam seemed to be at ease with everything, which made her feel better about things. But, at the same time, she couldn't help but wonder. Lori had always been the sort to let her know if she'd be late or held up.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw," Alice spoke to Riku as the girl sat herself down at the table. She extended her hand to her newest housemate. "Alice Snow, fourth year." She gave her a warm and reassuring smile, despite how shy she felt on the inside.

Alice was really trying hard to overcome her shyness this year. And the fact that she'd made a new friend in Ashley already made her feel like she'd started the year off right in that arena. She had both Sam and Lori to thank for that. Their support had always helped, not to mention their advice. Lori was like a sister and mother in one person. And Sam was naturally outgoing and charismatic. She couldn't have asked for better people to have as close friends. And now, with things between she and Sam changing into something more... Yes, it was going to be a good year indeed.

Lucille McAllistair knew that the name she was about to read could cause more of a stir than the incident that was just witnessed. She calmly looked down and then back up, smiling as she then spoke. Her tone was cheerful, and she was very easy with it though it was a bit of an production to say the entire name.

"And, finally... our last first year this year.... Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange."

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice and anyone else at the Ravenclaw table

Ashley nodded and smiled at Riku, pleased she was not the only first year Sorted into the Ravenclaw house. When she finished welcoming her, Ashely noticed that the Headmistress was a bit ponderous with reading the last name. She was curious, and realized it had to do with the young woman who was in the cloak.

... Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange.

The name made Ashley's eyes go wide, as she had read all about Hogwarts and magical history of Britain over the summer in getting ready to attend Uni here. She looked around, then finally at Alice. She was stunned, and anyone could she on her face that she was mystified.

"Lestrange??? Did I just hear her right??"

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Zoe, Anyone at the Gryfinndor table.

It was Samuel's way to welcome the Sorted First Years in his house at the mixer, but he gave Zoe a nod and a smile, his way of letting her know he would be talking to her later. He was not going to lie and say that his interest in the mystery in the cloak wasn't great, especially after what the Headmistress had said. He waited like others the few minutes of pause, and then the name was heard.

... Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange.

"Well now.... the year just got infinity more interesting...."

Sam was not the only one, as a number of other older Gryffindors, and not a few older Slytherins, were now whispering in shock and surprised. Most of both the Lestrange and Marvolo families were dead and gone, and now the specter that those names had over the decades for some may have just returned full force. Sam was not assuming anything, rather just being attentive.

20svebm.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Tagging: n/a for the moment

Renee slowly took off her cloak, knowing that there were quite a few watching her now. She wasted little time sitting down, and soon the Hat was on her head. The Hat was calm, ponderous over her.

Curious.... such talent.. such skill.... and such potential.... but also such determination.... there can be only one choice for this young woman....

On wings of fate she has returned,
A daughter whose life was planned,
By those who only wanted a figure
To rule over others in the land.

But her way is different, strong and new;
Her heart is different and wishes to soar.
Not snake or badger, though eagle would do,
Welcome her to her new home, Gryffindor.

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:watching Ceremony, nods to Sam, anyone

Samson looked at Emilia and listened to her words, he wanted to show support ot his new friend. He had figured out she had a serious shy streak in her, and that she needed support and comformation of her worth as it were. He figured, that would help her out a lot. He listened attentfully at her comments, taking it in as he thought about it.

"I see, well that does make sense,he major and minor go well together, good choics, always good to focus in on something you like. Then when your done you will actually enjoy your work. I plan on focusing on crafting working with my hands, and mind. I find that to be, fun, relaxing as it were, to make something others can use, like brooms for example," he explained with a nod of his head, "Yep, that will be most nice," he commented before he heard the last name and raised a eyebrow himself.That was a bit different, he shook his head and let the info pass mostly, not really worried about whom a person's family was, that didn't make or break a person in his opinion.

Zoe smiled and nodded to the older student whom walked by to make his presences known. She then focused her attention back to the group as they brought up the name of the final person. She blinked but tried to not pay it to much attention at first, when she figured that she would get to know everyone at the school in due time. She especially figured she would get to know this last student somewhat, when the infromation came they would be in the same house. There were many thing she could work on in the future, but now was not that time. Zoe smiled to herself remembering that the mixer was coming up soon.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Tagging:Ashley, Alice

Riku smiled when the two girl's introduced themselves, she shook both their hands. "Hi I'm Riku and it's a pleasure to meet you both, I'm so excited to be here" ,she told them. She turned her head and looked towards the stool when she heard the last name called, Riku knew about the war and all the havoc caused by it and she knew who's last names the girl had. Riku was never one to judge though and while some people may be quick to judge the girl Riku believed that the girl was her own person and it was proven right off the bat when she was sorted into Gryffindor.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one
Katy had been deep into a conversation with anther slytherian girl when the clocked girl's name was given the girl stopped talking and her eyes went wide. Now this perked Katy's interested into the girls name and why everyone was so shocked to hear it. She was going to find out more about this girl and just what kind of girl she was. She also was going to work on getting a boy friend and make some new friends while at the school. She heard all about the mixer and now she was going to attended a good way to achieve some of her goals as well see about what kind of trouble she could get into as well. She was going to have so much fun at this school it was like she died and went to heaven.

35irqcn.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Attire: Scuffed up bottom of pants, the inner portion missing, the shirt and coat are asqued,
Travel: None
Tagging: Those within earshot, Watching the Gryffindors for a bit

"What's with the parade of names?" Jensen mumbled, wondering why the hell someone had Arizona as a name. He didn't care much for the LeStrange part as he didn't pay much attention to history from the turn of the century, though he had some vague inklings that there was something fishy about it as there were no recorded children with that surname for decades. Still a disappointment in a way. He had missed the earlier names and would therefore need to see if he could find exactly who was here and if anyone had a family he knew. Same about the redhead. Likely wasn't from the Harrisons of the Old Northwest. And no Whites... Well, maybe they were Nova Scotia this time of year.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Samson, Jensen; Is watching the Sorting; Notices Professor Lupin's entrance

Emilia nodded and smiled at Samson. She wasn't much for flying, but she appreciated the art and care that went into making such things as brooms and wands. It was tricky and she knew it and would have words with anyone who tried to say differently. But, her first love would always be animals, that and helping others. Despite her shyness, she always liked being able to be helpful in some way, even if it was in a small way. It helped make her feel like she meant something to someone, even if only for a short while. She just wished such feelings could last longer.

Suddenly, McAllistair called out the name of the final student to be sorted. The mystery girl in the cloak. LeStrange. That wasn't a name one heard all too often if at all. Emilia wasn't much for history, but it was still a name she recognized. All witches and wizards were familiar with the events of the Great Wizarding War and that was one of the names that had popped up several times on the side opposing the infamous Harry Potter. Strange though, this girl hardly seemed ominous. At least, not to Emilia. Given that, she knew she'd give the girl a chance. She knew all too well what it was like to feel like an outsider, unaccepted and as such, she'd make sure she'd do what she could to see that Renee wouldn't feel that way around her.

As Renee made her way to her seat at Gryffindor table, Emilia couldn't help but notice a side door suddenly open. Narrowing her eyes just a bit, she saw a man slip through the cracked open door and quietly make his way to his place with the other staff members. She tilted her head a bit as she watched him, wondering who he was and what class he'd be teaching.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Katy did notice the door open from the corner of her eye and watched the man slip into his seat with a raised eyebrow. She then turned back to the girl and boy she had been talking to to learn all she could about the mixer. she hoped it would bring lots of fun even if it seem boring she knew how to bring the party out. she thought back to her old school days and was no longer mad at her parents for pulling her out in fact when she got the chance she was going to thank them for pulling her out.

She wanted to get to know all she can to see whom she hated or liked including the teachers they were also on her list. she needed to know how far she could push them and how they think and work so she could pull a fast one on them and get away with what ever she decided to do as a prank or rule breaking. She knew she must find some friends first and a boyfriend and while doing that she knew she would make some enemy's along the way.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Is watching the Sorting

Alice was definitely even more intrigued when Renee LeStrange got sorted into Gryffindor, but she had to admit a part of her was happy about it. It went to show you couldn't judge a book by its cover and it solidified the saying Lori tried to live by. Biting down on her lip, her eyes searched for Sam's. Not only was this girl in his house, but she was distantly related to him. Needless to say, that had to be quite a lot for anyone to take in just a short span of time. However, from the looks of it, she had an oddly good feeling about everything. Though how she wished Lori was there... She had so much to share with her friend. So much to tell.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Is watching the Sorting; Watches Professor Lupin; talking to Samson and Jensen

Emilia leaned on her hands as she stayed silent, waiting for the ceremony to come to its close so that the feast could start. She found herself watching the newly entered professor a bit as she sat there. There was something curious about him she couldn't quite pinpoint, not wanting to stare, she finally turned her gaze away from him and sat back so that she could look at her lap. As she did so, she felt her cheeks burn red and knew her freckles she hated so much had to be standing out for all to see. Oh, if only she could hide. But she couldn't. She still had the feast and the mixer. Though, she had to admit, a part of her had been looking forward to the mixer this year. Just then, she looked back up at the professor again. The moment her eyes found him, she turned away and tried starting conversation back up with Samson and Jensen.

"Interesting sorting this year, wouldn't you both say?" Emilia asked.

35irqcn.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Looking over the Head Table, speaking with Emilia

Jensen shrugged, not noticing where Emilia had been looking as he had been eyeing the area himself. Looked like they weren't going for many experienced people. Well, they had to go somewhere bfore their hair had to whiten, he supposed. Nice faces for some of them, though. Cosmetic magic aside. Might need to look into the teachers had their OWls in and their resumes. Always good to know when someone could tutor something that they weren't needing to belt out day after day for year on end. "I wouldn't be able to compare." Jensen replied to the American absentmindedly, taking note of the odder looking people. "Anything happen in the previous ones?"

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Tagging:Talks to Emilia,Jensen watches ceremony,anyone

Samson smiled as he nodded, "Yeah, I agree, this is not normal, I do agree with you there, well, from what I know, it isn't normal," he commented as he looked at the other two from his house whom where there, "anyhow, it has been interesting at least, as I am sure the mixer will be as well. It will be nice to get to meet the upperclassmen from the other houses as well, as well as talk to my little sister too," he said with a smile smile as he looked over the groups. This was a different group, but he figured that any group would be. How things went on, would be interesting to see as well. ""Emmie, how well do you know the others, any odd ducks in the other groups, or anything we should know, or um be warned about the other upper class men here, and stuff," he asked as he rubbed his chin slightly. He noticed the professor whom was there as well, he remained quiet and that, but at least he knew now whom one of his possible teachers would be.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Is watching the Sorting; Watches Professor Lupin; talking to Samson and Jensen

Out of the corner of her eye, Emilia continued to watch the new professor as he sat up with the rest of staff. There was something about him she found curious and it wasn't that he seemed familiar. It was something else, something...

"Well, I'm not one to judge others," Emilia said turning toward Samson. "I don't know very many people that well. This is the start of my third year and a lot of the people attending here also went to primary together. So they have an advantage I do not." She paused a moment, her eyes shifting to look at the professor ever so briefly. "But, that's all right. This year I hope to change that. To meet more people."

Emilia smiled shyly at both Samson and Jensen. She brought her hands back up from her lap and rested them upon the table once more before finally leaning forward and resting against them.

"And this year just seems different from the previous two and definitely different from the ones at my school back in the states," Emilia continued. "I don't know..." Her voice trailed and her eyes found the professor once more. Looking back at Samson and Jensen, she bit down on her lip before finishing her thoughts out loud. "Just seems a lot of interesting people are showing up at Secondary this year."

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice and anyone else at the Ravenclaw table

Ashely smiled and nodded at Riku, both the other Ravenclaw First Year's friendliness and the placement of Renee Lestrange making her very cheerful. She was not prone to assuming anything, nor passing judgement, and when the now no longer mystery student was Sorted into Gryffindor she realize more that she wanted to get to know the young woman. She watched the voluptuous redhead move to the Gryffindor table, and Ashley, always comfortable with her sexuality, discreetly got a good look. She bit her lip, wondering if she really knew how attractive she was. Renee had an aura of confidence, but also an air of understanding. She was set in her mind to talk to the new Gryffindor some at the mixer, but now she was hungry. Her tummy moved just a bit, not loudly, but she looked from Riku to Alice, her words soft.

"I am guessing we are going to move onto the Feast.. after the Headmistress is finished speaking soon I hope. I have to admit I was too nervous to eat much on the train or in London. I hope that is not a bad thing?"

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Basic Hogwarts Uni uniform
Tagging: Zoe, Samuel, others possibly at the Gryffindor table

Renee walked to the Gryffindor table, smiling softly. She had so deeply desired to be in the house of her sponsor, the great Harry Potter, but she also would have been happy in Ravenclaw she knew. She moved to sit down at the most near available seat, next to a lovely blonde young woman. She smiled at her, extending her hand in friendship. She had in in her mind to get to know as many people at the school as she could, and it had not escaped her notice of the man who had come in late right after she had been Sorted. He was handsome in his own way, and she made it also a point to get to know as much of the faculty as she could. She thought all of this, speaking finally to the blonde woman with the lovely eyes.

"My friends call me Renee, and I hope we can get to be friends. May I asked your name?"

Her eyes only left the other young woman's for a moment, going to look at an older male student, a Sixth Year, who had nodded in her direction. She noted in her mind to get to know him the first chance she could, as it was obvious he was wanting to know her at least as a fellow student.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Tagging: Zoe, Renee others at the Gryfinndor table.

Renee's acknowledgement of Samuel let him know that she was open to friendship, and that would please Alice as well. He just had the feeling that the two of them would find common ground, especially with the way he had noticed that Renee had giggled a bit when McAlistair had put the kibosh on what Jensen had did. He also stole a look at the new arrival who joined the rest of the faculty on the dais, and he wondered if that was the new Assistant Professor that his mother had discussed over the summer. He waited, both hoping that things would not take much longer so the Feast would start, and also wondering if McAlistair had a good reason to give the students as to why Prof. Magnus was not there. He didn't have long to wait, as he watched the woman straighten up to continue.

Headmistress McAlistair then went into the conclusion of her address for the assembled in the Great Hall, her tone once again cheerful and light.

"And finally, it is my pleasure to announce two new additions to the faculty here at Hogwarts Secondary. First, I would like to say that this year we are joined by Professor James Magnus, who will be taking over the Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions posts. A number of you know him from his guest lectures here, as well as his years teaching at Hogwarts Primary. He also will be the new co-head of the Dueling Club, sharing duties with yours truly. Professor Magus has been detained by a pressing matter, which will be remedied in the very immediate future. I also would like to announce that Professor Remus Lupin, here, will also be the Associate Professor of both classes, as well as the Root Founder of the Were Awareness Foundation, which is now here on the Main Campus, with specialized buildings open close by off campus."

She had gestured to Remus, and then led in a round of applause, few needing the encouragement. When the applause died down, she then wrapped it up in her own style. She first sang the two verses of the School Alma Mater, leading all in doing so, and then closed at the moment the song was over.

"Ladies and gentlemen... let the First Feast begin!!"

canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:watching Ceremony, talks to Renee, most likely overheard by sam

Samson nodded as he looked at Emilia, and then patted her on the back, "Well I see, now that will change in time if you want it too. Now I know why you don't have a boyfriend, they don't know your up for grabs and thus aren't working their way to go after you, I am guessing. I am sure it will be different, and I hope for you, that by the end of this year, you have a number of good friends which you can talk with and enjoy the company of," he said calmly with a small smile. "Now, remember, at the mixer, your just as interesting as anyone else, and just as or better looking then any other female here, got to have some self confidence got it," he finished as he gave his little speach to her before turning to listen to the news about the teacher and then the feast, which caused his smile to grow a bit as he sat there.

Zoe looked up to see the fellow first year, and took her hand into her own and shook it, "it is a pleasure," she commented as she took the hand with a firm grip and shook it, "Nice to meet you, Renee, name is Zoe, and I am sure that we can manage to be friends no problem at all," she replied with her normal upbeat tone as she then looked around, "So far, everyone seems to be most nice, my big brother is over in Hufflepuf, as well as the other number of random students in this and the other houses," she commented mostly musing outloud before she heard the comments and knew to be quiet. She listened closely, this would be information too, she could use for her first article she would write. A small smile formed on her lips as she heard first feast, she had heard about this from both of her parents before, but had never of course been to one, this was going to be a fun night. She knew a few people already, which was a nice achievement in her own books as well.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Watches Professor Lupin; talking to Samson and Jensen

Emilia blushed a deep shade of red. She wanted to tell Samson he was wrong. The reason she didn't have a boyfriend wasn't because of any of those things. It was because she just wasn't someone most people noticed. She was short, had ghastly red hair, her skin was beyond pale and then there were the freckles. No. She just wasn't someone people cared to look at more than once before passing over and it was why his earlier flirting had taken her so off guard. She was the one on the sidelines. The one who always waited and never got anywhere and... probably never would.

Just then, Emilia could feel her eyes prickle slightly. Damn! She was not going to let her emotions get the better of her here. Suddenly McAllistair spoke up. What timing! She announced the new faculty and it caused her to perk up and listen. More than anything she was interested in learning who the one new professor was.

Remus Lupin.

Emilia tilted her head as she searched her memory. The name was familiar. Suddenly, her eyes went wide as things clicked...

Were Awareness Foundation.

'Lycanthropy,' Emilia thought to herself. That was what it was! Her eyes found Professor Lupin's and she licked her lips. She would definitely be speaking to him later. She was interested in his cause and wanted to help. It was just what she needed to boost her spirits... immersing herself in something that would help and benefit others.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Talking to Ashley, Riku

Alice nodded and smiled as she looked over at Ashley, her own tummy starting to rumble as well. "Yes, I'm hungry myself."

And Alice was. With all the excitement of the day - Sam's letter and kiss, Jensen's entrance, the unveiling of a LeStrange, making a couple new friends and now new faculty - it was enough to make anyone hungry. Now, if only she knew where Lori was. Of course, Sam had told her not to worry and she wasn't. But that didn't make her any less eager to see her.

"Will you both be attending the mixer afterwards?" Alice asked both Ashley and Riku. "It should be fun. It's a great way to meet people and mingle with others from the other houses as well." She paused a moment. "And a lot of times people make plans to take trips into Hogsdale. There are some interesting clubs and shops and things there if you haven't had a chance to look around yet."

35irqcn.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Looking over the Head Table, speaking with Emilia

"The mixer... I haven't caught up on the layout of the school. Will they be having it in here or will we be sent off in some other area?" Jensen signalled down to his outfit to Samson. "I may need to change before I go. Haven't been the best at transfiguring clothing, though it is wonderful practice." He nodded as Emilia spoke, then arched an eye at her speaking of it being different. "Many more students over there, I imagine. Not just Englishmen and Celts. Why did you come over here to begin with, anyways?" He couldn't imagine them transfering overseas and taking her with them after she was already being schooled in America. He watched as she licked her lips, half listening to the faculty names. Remus? "You think he has a twin?" He didn't blame her for licking her lips, he looked fairly decent, though he did want to see her response to being noticed in her apparent lust. He also took a mental note to get some of the metals and special stones send over even though he did not believe being a werewolf was genetic.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Tagging: Anyone; Watches Professor Lupin; talking to Samson and Jensen

Emilia looked over at Jensen. "They always have it in here. Doesn't take them long to transform it." She paused a moment as she sat back. "Just a flick of the wand and suddenly you have a room fit for a social gathering." She gave him a small smile.

Suddenly, Jensen asked Emilia why she bothered coming to England to further her education. She frowned a little not really wanting to go into the details of her family and the jealousies of a Muggle sister that more or less was causing her to drift further and further away from them all. It wasn't his problem nor anyone elses and she didn't want to bother anyone with it.

"I figured it would be good for me to get away and try something new," Emilia responded. "I had the chance and I decided it best to take it. So, well, I did."

Emilia suddenly didn't feel so well and needed a quick moment. She could tell she was going to crack at any moment as thoughts of her sister and parents started to flood her mind. She needed to regain her composure. She needed air. She just needed a moment.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back. I just need a moment," Emilia spoke. She smiled at both Samson and Jensen as she stood up. "I'll just be a few minutes."

At that, Emilia walked toward the door, set and determined to go to the girl's bathroom on the castle's south side for a moment to calm the emotions she felt trying to bubble up from underneath.

(Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Katys eyes grew wide at the headmistress words let the feast began and the table was suddenly filled with all kinds of good things to eat. She helped her self to a full plate of food. she even was given some smiles and some grins from her fellow house mates as she looked shocked at the food. she began to eat thinking about what she would at the mixer. she deicded to go with a fellow house mate and take things from there sense she did not know where it was at. She hoped she made lots of friends here as well as a cute boyfriend or even a girlfriend to share her love with and have some sexual fun.

Back
Top Bottom