Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

What teachers or people should we wait for at the school entrance? On that same note, how does the wrote up to the school look? Statuary, well trimmed hedges, gates, fountains, modern art...?

Professors, unless people are actually going to create them for the game, will be considered NPCs and taken care of by GMs...... so best to just gloss over that for the time being. As for details like that concerning grounds? People participating can take a few liberties and add in a few things here and there. I've no issues with that. This is OUR game, after all, so we should all have a little say and that sort of thing is fine by me if we all add in some finer details here and there. Just everyone needs to make sure they pay attention and actually read what everyone writes.

Just letting you all know I'm kinda stuck right now waiting for Levi to post so i can move on to be sorted not sure when that will be.

wildkat said:
Just letting you all know I'm kinda stuck right now waiting for Levi to post so i can move on to be sorted not sure when that will be.

You could check around and talk or bump into another person.

Who on earth is Levi???? @_@

Also, if you ever find yourself at the mercy of someone else..... please contact a GM, for starters, but also work around that person if it goes beyond the 3-day limit. Sadly, this does occasionally happen, though it is why we have the posting rules we do. So, if someone isn't adhering to them, please bring it to the GMs' attention so that we can nudge these people or mark them inactive. But there's no reason why you can't explore areas on your own or request to make an NPC (this is why we have the NPC request thread.... though they MUST meet GM approval) or even request that more threads be made for areas yet to be discovered (again, these will need GM approval). There's heaps to do. So, have at until The Sorting Ceremony begins.

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know that when I have Nicko speak German I'll put a translation on the bottom of the post in red text so you know what he's saying if that's ok with everyone

darkangel76 said:
Who on earth is Levi???? @_@

Also, if you ever find yourself at the mercy of someone else..... please contact a GM, for starters, but also work around that person if it goes beyond the 3-day limit. Sadly, this does occasionally happen, though it is why we have the posting rules we do. So, if someone isn't adhering to them, please bring it to the GMs' attention so that we can nudge these people or mark them inactive. But there's no reason why you can't explore areas on your own or request to make an NPC (this is why we have the NPC request thread.... though they MUST meet GM approval) or even request that more threads be made for areas yet to be discovered (again, these will need GM approval). There's heaps to do. So, have at until The Sorting Ceremony begins.

Thanks all and I meant Lexi not levi i think that was the Girl I was talking to hehe okay i will have her move on sense i think its been a couple of days .

Sorry for not conversing too much right now Krys, just waiting for the others to reply.

Not sure if best to ask in thread or out, but are we able to work on background events and people for our own little things? If Anthrax Island wasn't taken by the school, I would like to use it either for my family, a group from Prague, or creatures/undead/the like. Also, since the wizarding population is stil fairly small, should we do something on how our families are usually viewed? Their actions, blood purity, finances, magical prowess, history, social status,

You are more than welcome to do such things. My suggestion is to work something up and then run it by the GMs quick and then if you need some threads made for locations or profiles for some NPCs or even some extra mains, run those by GMs as well. This is all of our game and we welcome added twists and plot devices. So most definitely. :)

Though typically request for threads should go in 'requests and announcements' and requests for NPCs should go in 'NPC requests'. :)

Sorry, misread that thread before, thinking it was only for you to post what requests had been accepted. Anyways, OOC Chatter time. I find that professor to be creepy.

Awww.... he's really not, he actually really loves her. There's a history there it's just that it's just that...... a history. So it hasn't been fleshed out how they met and worked together, but hopefully that'll get written out some in the diaries and RP and such over time. But she admires and respects him and he cares about her and knows about her past since he was there when the worst happened. She's always pined for him too, but never let on. So yep.... connection is there. Just finally he's acting on it since she never would.

I'm also very curious to see how the Sorting Ceremony and such goes. Should be pretty interesting. I'm interested to see where the unsorted end up. And then what transpires afterwards.

Have you two RPed it before? Because the impression I am getting from the sudden confession is that he is taking advantage of a student, bringing her to a motel room right away, which she seems to be emotionally fragile about, not thinking that she deserves it, like it was a good thing. Anyways, my character will probably put it in his journal when he actually crosses paths. Then researches the man's background. And find things that don't fit. So, do we begin the Sorting once the other mod comes about and ushers us into the Hall or do we need more people? I could probably remind those in the Interest thread that this is up and running.

Yep. We have. Many many times. :)

And that's fine about reminding. As for the Sorting, I'm thinking we can do a quick tour just to glimpse the areas and then head into the Great Hall and carry on from there. By this point, I've kind of gauged who's active and who isn't at present.... and those who aren't right now, they can re-enter whenever, but it's up to them to figure out how to do that.

Alright. You already got the descriptions for the tour all written down, only needing the personal touches to be added?

Alright. By the way are Healing Arts and Potions both your majors or just the former? Also, are there any good restaurants or places for students to cook for each other around here?

For Alice, Healing Arts is her major, Potions is her minor. As for restaurants, there's a thread made up for one (which I sort of made to be 'all encompassing from casual to fine dining and to include all variety of cuisines) along with the tea/coffee shop/cafe in Hogsdale. But we can always make more if you want. We wanted to get the basics up for everyone as a start and figured that if more threads were needed we could always create them. But there are those basic ones up right now. But feel free to suggest. And presently, there isn't anything up for places where students cook for each other. There are clubs though. I believe I made a few.

Alright. If the college town around here is large enough, or if there is some special tax incentivices, I may be able to have relations and their friends set up shop for a confectionery for either handmade or mass produces chocolates and candies. From something I was planning for my character but trimmed most of away so he didn't collapse under the weight of his own description. That or some place for pastries, cakes, pies, ice cream sodas the like. How far apart are Hogsdale and Hogsmill again? I'm sure it's around here somewhere, but figure I would just misread it again.

Hogsdale is approximate 2 miles from the school and the island is a couple miles out from the town from the marina. :)

And that sounds like a good idea to work with. Once you firm up what you want and such, let me know and I can have a thread set up for you. It'll follow suit to the rest, so keep that in mind. So just make sure you know roughly where it'll be located and if you have a pic in mind, feel free to share that and it can be used. :)

Also, once it's up, the 'layout' thread will get updated so that people will be able to check there about it too.

Hey Kadavro...... Alice did mention her blood type..... she mentioned she was muggle-born. It was part of the reason why she blushed. :)

Yes, it was more of an internal monolouge for himself, about the difference between pure bloods and full bloods. There are mores to keep magic in the kiddies than marrying those with the same surname. Anyways, simple misunderstanding, like how I at first thought you said that she was looking up towards him, before realizing she was looking at the ground first.

Hey all just wanted to say when the sorting starts can Katy be in slytherian if i spelled that right?

Back
Top Bottom