Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

Gotta take off for a bit, plus want to let others catch up some. But yeah..... far as I know what I wrote *points up* is the history between Alice and Tech. So unless there's something I've missed...... that's the deal there.

Well that is fine cause my girl may look like she will follow the rules but that is just a front she puts up for she loves causing trouble.

@Kadavro: Indeed. :)

@wildkat: I'm sure everyone is wondering now... what sort of trouble? Oh... also, in your recent post for Katy, in your header, your character's image didn't paste over. >.<

I understand there are some questions about a character that is slowly being introduced, namely the daughter of "Old Moldy Shorts" and Bellatrix LeStrange. I will answer any and all questions that are placed here in the OOC, and I hope that any and all are give to me that you have before the Sorting. I know that there are those that will come after, so we are waiting on some of those till after the Sorting for certain answers. I will answer all of the ones relevant before then now, and the others later.

What is the tuition fee? Do the British government or Ministry of Magic give student loans?

darkangel76 said:
Gotta take off for a bit, plus want to let others catch up some. But yeah..... far as I know what I wrote *points up* is the history between Alice and Tech. So unless there's something I've missed...... that's the deal there.

Seems about right. And it's her own damn fault she doesn't know what the nickname means. She's never asked :p

Indeed. But, she's verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry shy. Maybe she'll learn that over the course of this year....... you never know. Honestly, I feel worse for Lori and her nickname. Plus, neither hate him. They just don't like being called such things and they both don't see that changing any time soon and both fear potential confrontation, so yeah........ And, as I said, neither dislike him. :)

Like who??? People seem to be posting pretty steadily. Unless you mean away from The Great Hall. But they have a bit of time before that and those who went to the Cove won't be staying long. So, the Sorting will be happening pretty soon-ish. I would've posted sooner, but this weekend was busy with my daughter's birthday party.

Indeed. Anyways, my character will likely just be waiting behind choking for a bit. I noticed how I have been heading down the path of comedy relief so am just going to go with it.

No. I've tried sending PMs to a slew of people in general for interest in general....... those who've shown interest are the ones you see posting. I wish more had interest. Period.

I've also been sending messages to those I come across who had Harry Potter as an interest. It is a shame that there aren't more takers. At the very least it could showcase how they would actually handle their own roleplays, though most simply want people to pretend to be Snape or the male half of Gryffindor and mysteriously fall in lust with them.

I did that in the beginning. I did a few rounds of 'cold PMing'. I went through request threads (male and female, heck even groups) along with RPs in the fanbase sections and ANYTHING that had HP associated with it and a username that didn't seem inactive pretty much got a PM from me. Sadly, most ignored me. Several times. So, I just stopped bothering them so as not to pester. A few were courteous enough to say they weren't interested. The rest are here. And then a few of you newer people joined in for which I am glad.

Just as well, I guess. I have had to go to the trouble of creating three or four RPs and never got the responses back after sending the links, even after our hours of planning. Kind of wears me out from the other ones people want me to start. Ehhh. Might as well ask.. Any suggestions on things Gypsies in an RP could do? Also, should we consider having everyone RP one teacher for the heck of it? Not needing to be overly long about it, of course. Simply most of the people to be paired with are already taken.

Well, I could always RP another student. I'm game for that. And I don't mind doing a prof, but they'll be NPC at best just because I'd prefer RPing students as mains (just more fun for me). But if people want to take on profs, that's more than fine by me. People are free to RP as many as they can handle.

In fact, I'll work on a profile for another student. She'll be a somewhat late arrival, but she'll get there before the sorting. But she'll be a return, so it won't be a big deal. :)

It might get too much for you to handle, and cause dissent amongst the others, if all the males headed straight for you. I'll probable hold out for Ms. Riddle for a while.

Back
Top Bottom