Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

darkangel76 said:
I could never really remember formulas much either. But I could derive like it was no one's business. I'd remember simple concepts and go from there. It was how I was able to do everything. It was also why I sucked so royal at basic math, but did so well in calc and diffEQ and such.

I love engineering classes sometimes though. "Hey look guys! This problem has a number in it!"

As there seems to be a bit of an overload of testosterone in the group, I am making Ashley a PC. I am going to post her character information soon, as well as the alluded to surprise female student.

Works for me. I look forward to seeing the full profile. And I look forward to seeing more about the mystery student as well.

That aside.......... I'm excited for the Sorting. I'm genuinely curious to see where everyone has their unsorted characters end up.

That's fine.......... though I wish, in general, people were sorta steadily posting...... >.>
*looks at 3-day rule and hums*

And it's cool when people give the heads up. It's just irksome when they don't and even more so when I see them lurking on site, or worse also posting on site. And yes..... you who go invis. I'm an admin. I still see you!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Good question...... I just had Alice look over and notice and then wonder about her, etc. Also, everyone should get their characters to the Great Hall who are in years 1 - 5. :)

Was about to head off to get to bed early and pack, but might as well. Would I need to manually travel back through the corridors and travel thread or just the travel one?

Sort of depends, I think..... you can travel through them if you like or skip through if you don't have much to do in them. Up to you. As long as progression makes sense and you can tell where you're going and you label accordingly, should be good.

Once everyone gets themselves in The Great Hall we can actually move forward with the Sorting. Who is left to get there??????????????????????? Also, to make it easier, we'll sort alphabetically. So, you all who don't have a house yet... keep that in mind.

tsk tsk..... at least you finally did..... though this is why we check daily (or as close to daily as we can).... >.> *ahem* <333

Anyway..... so..... :)

For the first years and mid-way transfers, the order for 'sorting' will be as follows:
Samson Alexander
Zoe Alexander
Nickolai Dominique
Jensen Spencer
Katy Swift
Riku Taven
Mystery Student.... dun dun dunnnn... lol.

Don't forget that I put up a post listing out the basic traits associated with each house for those of you who need a refresher or for those of you not familiar with Potterverse at all. It can be found in the 'Useful Links' thread. :)

Going to be a crazy day.... son has a thing, got a dental appointment and hopefully HVAC people are coming to fix the AC system upstairs. So yeah.... crazy day today. Just letting people know. But hopefully people will start sorting themselves??????????

Back
Top Bottom