Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Out Of Character chatter for those of us participating in Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary. Just kick back and have fun while OUT of character! :)

Hrmmm........ what do people think of the various characters rolling on in? Personally, I'm pretty excited. Looks like a good mix. And of the ones not posted up yet that I've seen..... we're in for some interesting times to say the least. I think it's also going to make for some interesting diary entries once people get those up too. ;)

Do people want to start discussing how peoples' characters know each other or not? We all have diaries to fill out and thus first impressions to express. :)

I agree. Actually, more or less, everyone who isn't a transfer student should at least know of each other. I say this because from all the profiles I've seen, those who aren't transfers anyway, all attended Hogwarts. Sooooo..... even if they weren't 'housed' together, they went to the same school and saw each other at the very least. Some might know ones better than others. Like, for instance, those in the same year probably know each other better than those of a different year just like those of the same house might know each other better, etc.

Also, if people want, you can have it such that some of you have already got established (or are in the process of establishing) relationships or have had past relationships that ended back in the day. This can add interesting twists and such. We can also have some people be enemies if we want. Really, we can do what we want. Plus, things will obviously evolve over time as we develop our characters and write up their interactions with each other.

AH DRAMA! LOLOL....... so.... who wants to start this off???? Maybe this'll spur on the others who need to get their butts in gear and post their already ok'd profiles, LOL!

I couldn't agree more. I'm curious to see where the unsorted end up. And I'm curious to see what develops as everyone interacts. However, given that most either knew each other or, at the very least, 'of' each other... we need to figure that all out a little bit. I'm thinking that we should keep it simple and let the complexities build over the course of the RP itself...... more fun that way....... but a little history is always fun. Adds some spice. Especially as it could be used as plot devices here and there between characters and such. Oooh fun drama! hehe!

Well, Tech brands everyone with a nickname. Not always endearing, so if they've met him before they wouldn't be surprised by that.

I also think that the idea of the characters having some knowledge of each other, perhaps having been in classes together is great and works well. I think anything that helps provide fertile ground for plots and subplots.

I think that it is also something that will be helpful if anyone offers ideas to each other on here, and for others to pick up on. This would not be metagaming this way, as with them having seen or encountered each other previously at Hogwarts Primary.

Thoughts? Comments?

No, that's a good idea, I think. I know both of my characters are Ravenclaws so more than likely those who are also Ravenclaws.... HI!!! XD

However, my characters are also super introverted. That said, neither were very sociable at Primary. However, they are a bit more so at Secondary, Lori a bit more so perhaps than Alice. However, Lori's scars are a bit more..... err... disturbing. So, some of that is her compensating. >.<

By the way, his Raven has a habit of stealing girls clothing he can pick up. That should be fun to play with.

Hey, I never said his nicknames were endearing did I? I do believe I said they might not be.

I know that Lori is a ravenclaw and Lexi is a slytherin but I think it would be cool of they were friends, since Lori sees good in all people. She could probably help Lexi become a better person lol

Back
Top Bottom