Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

Well........ threads are more or less set up....... we're nearly ready!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Just a profile or two to go and YAY!!! Hope everyone is excited to start! I still cannot believe how many threads we have to play in. But the funny thing...... we still have more fun to add in the town of Hogsdale!!!! Like clubs and bars and inns and such. >.<

OH MY! LOL!

I am going to post my profile to dark angel for i love the books and movies and this is a rp for me but i might have to find all the characters before i do and decided what to do about my girl knowing anyone.

jhlOn.gif

Yes, we are!!! An announcement was made in the announcement thread. Be sure to give that a read. But yep. Threads are unlocked. :)

He krys I was thinking niko and lexi could have bit of a past. Maybe they knew rather before she graduated since he is only a year behind her.

Oooh... interesting! Maybe she had a summer trip in Germany... ;)

But anyway.... so far we have 6 students who've entered Hogsdale... wonder if any will bump into each other or just meander around or just plain head on over to the castle. Some can go to their common rooms if they want since they know their houses. But regardless.... sooo fun! I love how the characters are all coming across so far. Should be nifty once the interactions start to really intermingle and such.

I have no idea but if any one wants to work out a way they know katy swift let me know i'm up for ideas.

I would love for Lexi and Katy to be friends. Katy and both Lexi are bi so they could be friends and maybe more of you like. Katy seems pretty cool and I think her and Lexi would make great besties lol

Honestly, I'm really loving the arrivals. I think it's going to be super awesome once 'Great Hall Time' happens. hehehe!!!! And I'm liking the ideas people are throwing out there for possible relationships. I think it'll add some interesting tensions and twists and such. Seriously, it's going to be awesome. I'm grateful to all of you for joining this game. :)

There is going to be a mystery to come in on the Express. It is a character that is going to be fleshed out, but rather slowly. She is going to be a very major lightening rod for possible plots... and certainly for a lot of interesting interaction.

I am letting all players know about this, as things will develop over this first year.. especially after she starts to be revealed...

cool and yes Katy and lexi could be really good friends and maybe more alittle lesbien action could be fun sense she is after all bi sense she is a first year and all she could meet her at the train station and they could hit it off right away but let me know any details how we work that out.

Hey wildkat..... is the post for the arrival of Katy going to be the one in the Apparation Station or the Train Station in Hogsdale? I'm assuming the Apparation Station. :) But regardless, one of the posts has to be deleted, lol. XD

Back
Top Bottom