The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

"Well if we camp outside again we'll bring more blankets to wrap her up in just to be safe" ,Krys said in response. She smiled at the pup, "He really loves her I'm glad I bought him that day quite frankly I love him too".

"Yeah...and a jacket even if it a light one for when she's playing. I don't want to see her like this again." She stated she was worried she didn't think with how happy and healthy and playful that she would get so sick. "Yes he does, me too. I love him he's such a good puppy." She said scratching behind his ears

Bellatrix took a deep breath an sighed. "Yes, that it is." She replied she couldn't get over how healthy she was to now how sick she is.

Krys sat and pet the pup with Bellatrix, she liked just sitting with her even if they were both being quiet. "I love you" ,she stated out of no where, Krys liked to remind Bellatrix every now and then that she loved her.

Bellatrix smiled, "I love you too Krys." Bella replied. It was out of Nowhere but She meant it she loved Krys, Iracebeth and Rover like no tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink ok I'm feeling a bit thirsty, do you want anything"? Krys asked. She hadn't really had anything to drink with her breakfast and her mouth felt a bit dry.

"Sure love, I don't care what it is." She replied she also felt thirsty, but being too concerned over her baby to want to move or pay attention to what kind of drink. She sat there and play with her daughters hair.

"Alright I'll be right back then love" ,Krys said in response with a smile. She made her way out of the room and toward the kitchen, Rover followed Krys knowing Racey was safe with her mom, the pup wanted to walk around and Krys didn't mind the company. When she got to the kitchen she filled a pitcher with fruit punch and grabbed a bottle for the baby for when she woke up she also grabbed Rover some cold water so that he could have something to drink too. When she finished gathering everything she made her way back to the room and set everything down on the bedside table and summoned two glasses and filled them then handed one to Bellatrix before giving Rover his drink.

"We'll be here dear." She replied. Bellatrix laid down on the bed still running her fingers through her daughter's soft hair. She felt so bad for the little thing. The dream she had still bothered her and now she was sick Bella didn't understand, The Dark Lord wouldn't hurt his heir...Rudolphus wasn't allowed near the baby, maybe she was just sick but that didn't explain the detailed dream. Bella smiled and sat up when Krys returned, " Thank you love." She stated taking a sip of fruit punch.

"You're welcome love" ,Krys said in response taking a sip of her own drink. She sat down on the floor by the bed and pet the pup as he drank his water. "I am so proud of you Rover, you're a great dog and I am so happy I picked you up that day" ,she said as she pet him the pup looked up at Krys after she said it as if he understood what she had just said to him. "You know I'm complementing you don't you pup" ,Krys leaned down and kissed the pup on the head and he in return licked her cheek. "He is such a great pup" ,she said excitedly but quietly so she didn't wake the baby.

Bellatrix put her drink down on the side table. She cuddled into her baby, being over protective never seeing her so sick. She smiled seeing what was going on on the other side of the bed, the puppy was so cute, she loved him. It was cute watching Krys with the puppy.

Krys continued to pet the pup until he was done drinking his water ,when the pup finished his drink he perked up and looked at Krys with his big puppy eyes. Just looking at the adorable little pup made Krys happy, "Oh someone wants to play huh"? She said quietly but playfully. She began to gently push the pup's head from side to side riling him up a bit, Rover loved to play he was just like the baby in that aspect.

Bella sat up and grabbed her drink taking another sip of it. She curled back up and cuddle her baby watching Krys play with the puppy. It was so cute she loved watching every minute of it. She loved the little guy kinda like a son, he acted more son than dog at times, looking out for Iracebeth.

After a little while Krys stood up and made her way back onto the bed and laid next to Bellatrix. She pat her leg signaling for the pup to come up onto the bed. Rover perked up like he always did when Krys called him then jumped onto the bed and made his way over to Iracebeth slowly and cuddled up to her. It wasn't long before the pup fell asleep cuddling with the baby. Krys wrapped her arms around Bellatrix and snuggled into her, the whole family was cuddling together now and Krys loved it, she felt so safe and comfortable.

Bellatrix smiled as Krys came up onto the bed to cuddle, with them. She watched as the pup cuddled with the baby and it was adorable. Bella held onto Krys, and Iracebeth at the same time. This family worked so well together. Bellatrix was over concerned with the baby's safety, she couldn't help it Iracebeth was her only daughter, she was also the Dark Lord's heir, if something happened to her the Dark Lord was likely to kill Bellatrix slowly and painfully.

Krys laid comfortably with everyone on the bed and she soon fell asleep as well. She wasn't really tired but she was so relaxed that it wasn't hard to drift off.

Bella was worried but seeing everyone sleeping, it made her fall asleep. Drifting off hoping everything would be alright.

As Krys slept she had a pretty good dream, she dreamed about marrying Bellatrix and having a huge wedding after the war was over. Everyone was getting along and looked happy, they didn't have to hide or run from anyone, they were finally free.

Bellatrix had a dream that was opposite of Krys, it started good, them having a beautiful big wedding. But those around them were upset and angry, though a few of them were happy. Right after they were married during the binding kiss Bellatrix was hit with the killing curse falling into Krys' arms.

After a while Krys woke up and looked around the pup was looking at her with wide eyes. "Good afternoon Rover" ,Krys said quietly. She looked at Bellatrix and the baby and kissed them both on the forehead.

Feeling the kiss on her forhead, she jolted awake her eyes opened wide. Realizing she was in bed with her family, she relaxed. "I must have dozed off..."

"It's alright love we all dozed off" ,Krys said in response. She noticed the look on Bellatrix's face, "Did you have a bad dream love? You look upset" ,Krys asked. She was worried and didn't like to see anyone in her family scared or upset and it had been happening quite often lately.

"Yeah, did Iracebeth sleep through?" She questioned wondering if she had awaken, or woke Krys. "I did love, but it's nothing to worry about." She smiled softly at Krys reassuringly.

"Yeah Iracebeth slept good she didn't wake me at all even if she did I wouldn't mind we would've just played a game or something" ,Krys said in response. She looked over at the two kids and smiled, "Did you guys have a nice nap"?

Back
Top Bottom