The New Digi-Destiny

/me he chuckled and walked into the train as well and took his seet. "like battle in a fuck fest with 30 digimon?" he asked pointing behind them only 3 out of the 30 were going at it two male's on one female dark mark's on them. "we got to figer out how these dark mark's apear and why.... and why is it mostly sex mark's?' he said and he leaned back in his seat.

and a hooded digimon infront of them turned around. "maybe i can help with that," his said in a angelic and familer voice with a smile. "it seem's the curse mark's are give two different way's.. if you are beaten in battle... or... you end up fucking a digimon with a dark mark..."

seiko blinks" so its a good thing i dint fuck taht renamon, and its a btter thing im strong" shi states proudly as shi leans back and clsoes hi eyes shiw as exausted since shi ahdet sleep much

the hodded digimon nodded. "yes... be glad you did not... you would and sealed all our fate's young digidestant...." he said softly smirking at her."althou i dought it stopped you both from fucking each other." he chuckled softly at this.

GYuki Blushed at this and snorted. "fuck off.... bet your the perv that watches too."

seiko had passed out and was now leaning against uki shi was geneuinly exausted and took hir time on the trian to sleep feelign safe

The hooded digimon smirked and turned around. "be careful... this train had a fighting dark mark on it." he then disapeared.

Yuki growled narrowing his eye's. 'shit.... just what i needed..... " he said softly trying not to wake her as the train started to move.

Yuki frowned watching out the window they seemed to be going a bit faster then normal. "our angel Friend told me that this train has a dark mark....." he said softly frowning a bit and took out his digivice. "althou i dont want any panic so im gunna try and do this silently... i need you to stay here and keep people calm... don't let them know there in danger..."

shi looks at the people on the train and wispers" i somehow doubt they are capable of panicing at this moment, but i will do my best

Yuki chuckled looking at the 3 digimon who were still fucking. "only 3 of them wont." he said and pressed a few button's on his digivice and softly called out. "digivalotion!" he then changed into her weregarurumon form and got up, after giving her a wink he headed off and to the back door and walked out.

a Lion looking digimon got up from his seat and sat beside the girl lightly and gave her a grin. "hello there cutie... seam's your boyfriend just left ya...." the digimon only wore pant's and what looked like black glove's his fur silver and white. "names IceLeomon"

seiko blushed deeply looking at iceleomon" h..he will be back, i..im seiko or kazemon right now i ..i supposed" shi blushes even deeper and tries to look away bitting hir bottem lip

The Iceleo mon smirked at her and traced a claw down her arm. "i dought that... but.... i can keep you company." he said as his claw got to her leg he ran it across her inner thigh.

shi shivers and blushes even more" p..please dont do taht iceleomon" shi chewed hir bottom lip even as hir member started getting harder and harder he was so hot

The IceLeomon smirked and ran a hand up getting dangerously close to her slit. "why? you know you like and want it." he said softly as he put huis other arm around her and pulled her close into him.

shi blushes even deeper and starts to pant softly as shi asy" b..because i..i want t..to b..but t..theres t..this c..curse a..and" hir hand moved to grip at hsi shaft unconciously shi was a horny girl

The Iceleomon chuckled. "dont worry... there is no dark mark on me cutie..." he chuckled softly and the removed his hand from her thigh and grabed one of her's and moved it over to the rather large bulge in his pants, they looked almost as if it was about to break. "how bought we start with me first?"

seiko blushed and nods panting softly" i..i want to taste it.. p.. please" shi was horny as fuck and realy wanted to suck you off

The iceleomon chuckled and nodded as he unjiped his member letting it come out of it's hiding-place the 13 inch 4 inch wide lion cock exposed in full view. "come on girl.... lick it suck on it... do a good job and ill give you a treat." he said chuckling a bit watching the horny girl.

shi panted and moaned softly from the thought shi leaned over and licked form the base of your cock all te way to the tip of leomons shaft before taking taht whole member into hir mouth and succling hard

the iceleomon gasped and leaned it's head back as the girl deepthoughted him gasping softly as a smirk crossed his li8p's. "good girl... keep at it." he the grabed her head and forced her to move up and down his pulsing member.

seiko merfs and moans softly suckign as hard as shi possibly can as hir tongue swirls all around on that shaft" mm "shi patst through hir nose getting so lsot in the sucking

The iceleomon smirked and gasped she was good at this. "hmmm seem's your boyfriend has taught you alot... maybe evenmore." he said softly as he reached down her back sliding his finger's into her pantie's and down her ass till he reached her slit and pushed his finger's into her heat grining softly as he moved them in and out. he the grunted as a second cock sprung of of his pant's below the other one just as long and wide.

seiko merfs and maosn over your cock as shi feels that finger pressed into hir shi begins pressing back into leomons finger and stroaking the second member hard and fast shi was in absolut heaven right now

The Iceleomon smirked and pulled her off and trew her onto the floor and riped her panties off of her and fliped her around till she was on her hand's and knee's and positioned both his cock outside her slit and asshole ready to slam into her.

shi blushes and moans loud enough for the whol train to hear as shi was manhandled shi panted heavily and started pressing abck agianst iceleomon he was so big shi wanted it hir sex deprived body was going nuts now that shi was free from hir home

The iceleomon smirked and slamed into her grunting as he hit the back of her deep well and becan to trust in and out both her ass and cunt grabing her hip's qa bit hard as he gave qiuick hard trust's into her.

a male renamon apeared infront of her it's hard member out it's sheath and poking against her mouth. "thought you could get away huih?" he said softly. "it was the same one from the village.

Back
Top Bottom