The New Digi-Destiny

seiko smiles and takes the tickets sniffling a bit" thank you kind sir" then shi walked off to wait for the train paitently grining to hirself

Yuki grinded as he pulled her from were she was standing into his lap. "well played princess." he wispered into her ear. "althou i did think you were gunna have a bit of fun... what you do in this world stay's in this world... just like some place called vegas."

seiko blushed even deepr and wispers abck" i .. i dont want sex thoe... i dont like it that much. " shi admits shyly even thoe shi is clearly horny witha boner from the thought of being in the orgy vilalge for a wile

Yuki chuckled and reached infront of her the pantie's she wore barely even hid her boner. "i dought that." he said softly stroking it lightly. "you love sex just like any other person." he said softly smiling at her a bit of his wicked side coming out with this.

shi shakes hir ehad no and shutters" m..my body enjoys it but i hate it... i was raped when i was a little girl by my older brother, i ahvent enjoyed it ever because of that

he sighed and pressed the bulge in his pant's against her pantie's that was covering her slit. "im sorry... maybe you haven't found the right person yet." he said softly as he reached under the panties and stoked her cock softly a bit. "ityou will find someone i bet.'

shi blushes even more and bites hir bottom lip saying softly" not here.. not with the horny orgy renamon happening all around.. once we get on the train.. o..ok? now hir panties where very wet

Yuki chuckled. "the train wont be her for a bit and you know that... anyways... they are busy." he asid softly and reached another hand around and unzipped his pant's letting his member out, he was just as long as his digimon form's cock asd it pressed against her pantie's. "why not waste some time?"

/me shi blushed even deepr and said softly" w..well they are distracted a..and we are here,, w,why not go get some free supplies pots pans food.. t..taht kind of stuff.. i..it will take up the time ...t...then we will ahve privacy r...right?

he chuckled and shook his head. "they will notice us if we did that..." he said and pulled her thin pantie's to the side and positioned himself outside her slit befor pushing up into her filling her heated slit completely.

/me shi bites hir lips and moasn loud blushing deeply" g..god y..your big " shi says panting heavily as shi de-digivolvs into hir human form for you hir cunt clenching even itghter to your cock as shi does" nyaaaa!!!!!!!!

he chuckled and began to trust up into her moaning a bit as she de-digievoled the feeling was incredible it was lik fucking two girl's at once for that moment but as she became her human self she was even more tighter... was her human form a virgin? he didnt care as he trusted up into her. "ans you so tight and wet." he said stroking her cock faster at the same time.

shi moans and cries out in pleasure hir body quivering it enver takes hir logn to get clsoe and cum but shi can do it multiple times, shi pants and leans back wispering" k..kiss me please" shi was needy and it sounded like almsot in love too

Yuki grined and leaned his head around and kissed her as he trusted faster and harder into her he wasnt close yet he wanted to make it last, his toung dances across her's as they kissed his member sliding in and out her slit not caring he might impregnate her.

seiko moans softly and kisses back hir cunt squeasing tightly and hir tongue rubing over yours as shi beigns rolling hir hips and pressing into your thrusting shi loved this feeling so much and shi wanted it to last

he gasped as she started to rock her hip's her cunt squeezed him so much it was almost painfull but he was getting close he broke the kiss and grabed her hip's as he trusted harder and faster. "gunna cum... so close." he told her softly.

seiko moans out and yells" i..im cumming" hir hips suddenly stopping as hir cunt and cock erupted in orgasm wave after wave of pelasure flowing through hri body and into your shaft from the vibrations

Yuki cryed out trusting into her one final time and began to fill her cunt and womb with a large amout of seed , gasping as he did so.... unknowingly to the both of them he had just impregnated her with his child.....

seiko pants and moans" oh god that felt great' shi says esting against you hir cock soft and flopinga gaisnt hir elg for all to see the dripping mess on hir cock and the ground

Yuki chuckled staying inside her. "ya it did... see... sex ant bad... it's just who you do it with..." he said softly as he heard a rumbel from down the track's. "i think it's coming."

/me shi smirks" again?" then giggls and stands up digivolving yet again, shi realy did enjoy this form better then being human

he chuckled at her coment and stood up putting his member into his pant's and almost went bug eyed at the train he saw it was a a Locomon "ummmm why did i know the train wouldnt be normal?" he asked as the train like digimon pulled up to the station and stopped infront of them the door's opened up and there floating was a Piximon

The piximon smiled. "ticket's please!" it said in a cute little voice.

seiko squeals softly and gives the tickets to piximon" hes so cute and pink and fluffy can i keep him?" shi asked like a little girl seeing hir first pony

Yuki facepalmed as she gave the digimon there ticket's. "i dought it... look's like he work's for the train." he said chuckling. "sorry princess."

The piximon sighed and shook his's head, well more mike it's body to most. "no mama... you cant keep me.... sorry thou." he said and floated to the side to let them both pass.

seiko pouts a bit but enters the train and walks to take a seat" awww hes so cute and fluffy too id do anything tog et him" shis ays with a giggle

Back
Top Bottom