Jugger x Sippie

Nathan shook his head. "I think I'll pass right now...I'm falling asleep...and the last thing I need to do is fall asleep in the shower. Could hit my head and come back as one of these fuckers, and then what would ya do?" He said, smiling to her. I'll wait till morning. Anyway..." He looked around the pawn shop. "Did you find any places for us to sleep while you went looking for a shower? This area's mostly got junk and other unwanted stuff."

"That room upstairs. I put that giant sleeping bag you found earlier in there." Zoey turned and walked away, going back upstairs to the makeshift bedroom. She took off the smelly shoes outside the room, then went and sat in the middle of the slightly unzipped oversized sleeping bag.

Zoey curled her knees into her chest and stared at her clean feet. She had to get over her fear of being alone. There was no guarantee that Nathan would live, or stay, and she'd inevitably be alone again. On top of everything else there was to be afraid of, she had to stop being so weak about this. Zoey groaned and stretched out on the side of the sleeping bag closest to the door, putting her arms under her head and staring at the ceiling.

Eventually Nathan came in and yawned as he laid down beside Zoey. "Hope ya don't mind me wearing the zombie tainted clothes. Unless you'd prefer me to take them off." He joked as he tried to lighten the mood up. She looked down about something and he didn't know what. "Say Zoey...Why are we doing this...?" He said out of the blue. "Why are we fighting to live? There is more than likely no safe haven...why don't we just put ourselves out of this misery and just...shoot ourselves in the head or something?" He wasn't serious about it...but he always wanted to ask someone this question and try and get a serious answer.

Zoey turned her hand and stared at him for a few minutes, thinking of a way to put her thoughts into words. She had often asked herself that question, and could always rationalize it to herself. Now she was trying to figure out how to rationalize it to someone else.

"Because that would be too easy, I think." She turned on her side, facing him. "Humanity has suffered through apocalyptic situations before. The strong survive and thrive." Zoey lifted herself up so that half her weight was supported on her elbow and she was looking directly into his eyes, gauging his reaction to her words. "We're still alive. We're obviously strong. Strength means continuing to fight until something with more strength defeats us. Only the weak defeat themselves..."

"Apparently the strong ARE thriving. There are millions of zombies out there waiting to eat the last few humans in the world. I doubt there's roughly even a hundred living people in this country, or even the world for that matter." He shrugged. "But...I have to admit...this is somewhat fun...the thrills and the chance of death...it just brings excitement into my life unlike how I used to live. But I'm rambling on...you must be tired Zoey." HE said gently to her, smiling just as gently. "I'll let you sleep now...good night Zo." He laid his head down and yawned before instantly falling asleep.

Zoey found herself smiling at his answer. It was true, though pessimistic, but amusing. She shook her head as he lowered his head. She opened her mouth to say something, but the slow rise and fall of his side told her that he was already sound asleep. Zoey chuckled to herself and rolled onto her back to contemplate the ceiling.

Could there possibly be less than one hundred people left alive in the world? The possiblility was bleak, but it was indeed a possibility. It made her realize how short life was, and how unlikely it was that either of them would survive. She realized that she had had to live each day like it was her last and stop thinking so much about the past and the future. All that mattered was today. How cliche...

She sat up quickly and nudged his shoulder. "Nathan."

When he felt her begin to rub his shoulder, he sat up and yawned as he looked to Zoey. "Yeah? What is it...?" He said to her with a small tear from the yawn going down his eye. Wiping it away, he looked at her and she seemed to be bothered about something. "Whats wrong? What happened?"

Zoey her lower lip, contemplating what she was about to do. Her own words replayed in her head over and over. 'Live each day like it was her last and stop thinking so much about the past and the future. All that mattered was today.' Zoey ignored the nervous quaking in the pit of her stomach, leaned over, and softly pressed her lips against his.

Nathan's eyes widened when she leaned in close and pressed her lips against his. He couldn't believe that she was kissing him...he hardly even knew her. She was just a comrade in battle against the zombie horde. He had only known her for two or three days...and now she was kissing him. Eventually he fell into the kiss, his lips kissing her back gently and silently as he closed his eyes and got more into the kiss.

Inside, she was conflicted. She was unable to silence the part of her that told her that she was insane for doing this with a practical stranger, but the larger part of her wanted to take advantage of the opportunity. She waited until his body responded to her before she deepened the kiss, moving her legs and sliding her body until she was in a straddling position almost identical to the one he'd found her in what seemed like an eternity ago.

He continued to kiss her back, passionately. He smiled as he pulled away and looked down to see her straddling him once more. "Thats..." He said before he looked up to her. Was she...really willing to go so far as to give her body to him? He couldn't quite tell...but he knew it would be better to just go with it rather than deny it. He laid down and watched her. "I don't know how good I'll be...Its been too long since I last did this kind of thing."

"It's kind of like riding a bike. Once you learn, you never really forget." Zoey slowly undid the knot that held the towel firmly in place, letting the cloth fall away. "Just follow my lead." She finished, lifting herself slightly off of him so that she could undo the fastenings of his pants.

When he saw the bare skin of her body, his mouth went agape slightly as he saw her. He began to slowly erect in his pants as she fiddled with the button on his pants and eventually he helped her slip it off, as well as his underwear. His bare, erect cock was now in the open and waiting for her. "Are you sure about this Zo...?" He asked her, making sure one last time that she would be ready for this before she'd start.

"You only live once, right?" She murmured, lowering her naked body until she was able to open her mouth and glide her tongue along the length of his member. "I think I'm pretty sure." She sighed before moving her tongue in the same fashion before closing her lips around the head of his cock.

When she began to tease his cock with her mouth, he moaned out, trying to stifle the moans so that the noise didn't attract any hordes that would come and start banging on the doors and start snarling at them as they made love. "Zoey..." He moaned out to her. "S-Switch around over here so I can tease you too...Don't be unfair and-and...Don't let me have anything to do to tease you too..."

Zoey slowly moved her head until her mouth made a popping sound as his cock slid from between her lips. She loved being in control. Everything about her personality indicated dominance, so it was only natural that it would reflect in her sexuality as well. Zoey replaced herself so that her body was in a 69 position with his. She settled on top of him, and slowly slid her lips over as much of him as she could fit inside her mouth without gagging before she moved her head, allowing the seal of her lips around the shaft of his cock create a natural vacuum inside her mouth.

Before he even began to start teasing her, Nathan's head was rolled back and pushing his chin out as he moaned out in pleasure. Eventually his head shot back up and looked to her pussy, before the tip of his tongue began to come out and began to move up and down her slit gently. "S-So good..." He said, his voice still stuttering from the pure pleasure she was giving him. Eventually more of his lips began to move up and down her pussy lips, and even as he did that, his tongue moved with it so it went and pleasured some of her inner walls.

Zoey jumped at the initial shock of his mouth on her. Her hips moved slightly as he continued to taste her. She also moved her tongue in time with his before she relaxed her throat as best she could, slowly sliding his cock further into her mouth until her lips connected with the base. She kept her head still for a few seconds, until she was sure that she wouldn't choke or gag, then continued to bob her head up and down.

He moaned out into her pussy as he felt her expertly begin to work his cock. "Zoey..." He moaned out as his tongue began to slowly slip further and further into her pussy, getting all the spots a regular cock wouldn't be able to get to because it couldn't bend like his tongue could.

Zoey found herself moaning with him, which caused her throat muscles to contract dangerously. She quickly withdrew him from her mouth, automatically replacing her mouth with her hands. She moved them up and down, rotating them slightly as she went. "Oh, God. That feels so fucking good..." She whispered before making small circles on the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Same to you...!" He cried out as he felt her tease him some more. He began to spread her pussy open with his hands before his tongue's tips began to move along inside her inner walls before he went down to start nibbling on her clit. "Does that feel good Zoey...?" He questioned, unsure.

"Mhm..." Zoey moaned, her mind just a haze of sensation and 'ohmigod'. It'd been quite a while since she'd had someone go down on her, but she didn't remember ever enjoying it as much as she did right now. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own, moving in time with their tongues. She could feel the tingling indication of an orgasm starting in her nipples and slowly spreading outwards.

"Glad to know you're enjoying it babe..." He said to her through moans as he continued to lap his tongue up her pussy. He could feel he was getting closer and closer to getting an orgasm, and wondered if he should tell her or just keep pleasing her so that they could both orgasm together hopefully.

Zoey moaned deeply as the tingling sensation reached her pussy. She put his cock back in her mouth to stifle her expressions of pleasure, moving her hand in time with her mouth as she felt the pressure of her orgasm explode inside her quivering body.

When he felt her orgasm onto his face, he couldn't hold it any longer. His seed began to shoot out into her mouth as as moaned deeply into her pussy until he pulled away, wiping his mouth of her juices. He was panting hard, the feeling was so amazing. "Zo...I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I was too into this..." He said through pants as he tried to get his breath back.

Back
Top Bottom