Jugger x Sippie

After the first few drops of his come slid involuntarily down her throat, Zoey instinctively swallowed the rest. Didn't taste half bad, actually. Salty and tangy, a surprisingly good combination. "Don't apologize, Nathan." Zoey replied after licking the last drops of his seed from her lips. She took a deep breath, trying to get some air back into her chest and cool her body temperature. "It was great."

Zoey re-positioned herself again so that the head of his penis was barely touching her wetness. "I want to feel you inside me." She moved so that just the tip of him was inside her, inhaling sharply at the feeling, then moved so that his cock was barely touching her. "Do you want to be inside of me? Are you ready to fuck me now?" She usually blushed when people said things like that to her, but she found herself saying the same things with so much confidence.

Nathan nodded to her. "I do...Zoey...I want to feel me inside of you..." He said as his hands went to her hips and he gently started to slowly pull her down. He loved the way his cock felt inside of her tight pussy. "Zoey...!" He moaned out, his cock now all the way inside of her. His hands reached up and began to massage her soft lobes on her chest. "Zoey...start bouncing...I'll please your breasts while you do..."

Zoey shuddered at the feeling of being filled as she was. She stayed still for a moment while his warm hand covered her breasts and he implored her to bounce. She was beyond glad to oblige as she planted her knees firmly on the ground, covered his hands with hers, and began moving up and down.

As she began to pump his cock into her body, he moaned out, biting his lip to keep himself silenced as he continued to tease her body by twisting her nipples and tugging on them as he teased her body. "Zoey...It feels so good...Its been so long since I've done anything like this...but you make it look so easy to please someone." He said before leaning up so she was bouncing on his lap, his mouth on her lips.

Zoey winced slightly at the way he manipulated her nipples, but it felt good. She gave a low moan when he sat up and kissed her. Zoey put her hands on his shoulders, rotating her hips in one direction when she raised her body and back in the opposite direction when she lowered herself. Her toes and fingers curled at the exquisite feeling of his cock filling her, her fingernails scraping against his skin.

Feeling her nails graze through his skin turned him on. He continued to massage her breasts as he felt her bouncing up and down his cock. His fingers began to press her nipples back into her body for a moment before his hands went down to her ass, massaging it as he helped her go up and down on him. If this kept up, he would cum once more. It was just...too amazing.

Zoey's breath came in short bursts, and she struggled to control the volume of her voice as her pleasure mounted. One side of the sleeping bag had long since shifted, revealing the worn carpet underneath. She could feel the rug burning the one knee that touched it, but she didn't care. She could feel another orgasm coming, but she didn't want it to end just yet. Zoey shifted her body, wrapping her legs around his waist, then shifted her weight and laid on her back, pulling him on top of her.

When he was now on top of her, he took his turn to give pleasure. He held himself up and he thrust his cock deep into her, his mouth silencing her by locking his lips with her. Eventually, he pulled his lips away and he moaned out to her. "Zoey...I'm going to cum...! Where do you want me to...!?" He said as he was nearing the point of him breaking out.

"I want to taste it again." Zoey replied breathlessly. It helped that swallowing it would minimize the clean up. She arched her back, her fingers curled into her shoulders. She wanted to apologize for scratching him, but she couldn't form the words at the moment.

Nathan nodded when she spoke of wanting to taste it. He pulled out of her and moved over to her breasts, placing his cock between them. "I...always wanted to try this..." He said as he mashed her soft breasts against his cock before he began to ride her, his cock sliding along her cleavage. "Keep your...mouth open...I could blow any moment...!" He moaned out as he continued to thrust into her breasts, his cock slowly seeping some precum out as it got ready to blow its full load.

Zoey watched as his cock moved back and forth in the valley between her breasts. Her mouth remained open, waiting for his load to land on her tongue. She stared at the clear liquid as it leaked onto her skin, and then she took it up with her finger and licked it off, staring into his eyes the entire time. "Come for me." She sighed, lifting her head and touching his cock with her tongue when it neared her face.

Eventually he couldn't hold it any longer. He pressed her breasts hard together against his cock and began to shoot his jizz out into her mouth, some of it landing on her face. He moaned out loudly before he fell over, panting as he looked at Zoey to see how her reaction to him doing that would be. "I...Er....That was alright...wasn't it Zoey? Its been too long since these damn zombies took over that I forgot if it was a good thing or not..."

Zoey swallowed the come that landed in her mouth, wiped the rest of it off her face with her fingers, and then proceeded to lick her fingers. She sat up slightly, resting on her elbows as she looked down at Nathan with an amused grin gracing her sweat covered face. "It was fine, Nathan." She rolled over and rested her head on his chest. "Actually fine doesn't begin to cover it. It was fucking amazing!" The last word came out on a sated sigh, emphasizing how completely spent she was.

Nathan smiled and looked at her. "I'm glad you liked it..." He said with a smile as he kissed her forehead gently. "Zoey..." He whispered to her as he looked her in the eyes. "I'm glad I met you...if only we knew each other before this whole apocalypse..." He said with a small chuckle. He yawned and held her close to him. "Lets...get some sleep so we can get moving. Alright babe...?"

Zoey smiled lazily, already half-asleep as he spoke. She too wished that they had had each other before the virus spread and destroyed the world. Dwelling on wishes and dreams wasn't going to help them survive though. They had each other now, and that was all that mattered. At least that was what Zoey told herself as she nodded and fell fast asleep.

Nathan smiled and kissed her again gently. "I love you Zoey...even though I just met you only a few days ago...Just know I care for you." He said before noticing she had fallen asleep. Chuckling, he closed his eyes and fell asleep as well with a yawn.

Zoey opened her eyes slowly and just stared at the pale skin she'd fallen asleep on. She lifted her head and smiled, finding that Nathan was still asleep. Zoey kissed his cheek, and then stood up, stretching her arms over head as she yawned deeply. She turned in a circle, looking for her towel, and then picked it up when she found it, leaving the room and going down the hall to the bathroom. True, she'd washed up last night, but she didn't know when she'd have another chance to take a hot shower so she decided she'd take advantage of the opportunity before getting back to zombie slaying.

Eventually Nathan woke up sometime after she had woken up. Hearing the shower, he knew that Zoey was showering. He took a yawn and stood up, stretching and popping his back before he went over to gather his clothes before walking into the bathroom. He decided to scare Zoey a bit, seeing as how she wouldn't have her gun. He began to moan, but he stayed near the door. He sounded like a zombie. Eventually he played it off into being a joke by saying "Uhhghh...Wheres the brains....Ughughhhh...." He then snickered a bit. "Morning Zo."

Zoey hummed a happy tune that she couldn't get out of her head, though she didn't know what it was or where it came from. She tilted her head under the water, enjoying the feeling of hot water against her scalp. When she lifted her head up again, she heard the tell-tale moaning of a zombie. Her first thought was that one of the Infected had somehow infiltrated the safehouse. Her second thought was to reach for a gun she realized she didn't have. Her third thought was Nathan.

Nathan!
Wait...it spoke. They don't speak...

Then she heard a familiar chuckle. Zoey finally exhaled, smiling shakily at his greeting as she opened the shower door. "Honestly, had I had a gun, I so would have shot you." She laughed, mostly at herself.

"I'm glad you didn't have a gun girl." He said with a smile as he walked into the shower with her, closing the door behind him. He pressed her against the wall with his body and began to kiss her lips passionately before pulling away slightly. "Last night...was amazing..." He said with a smile to her. "Heh...Maybe I should let us shower rather than talk about last night. We do have to get on the move you know." He said with a smile before pulling away to let her off the wall.

Zoey smiled up at him as he entered the shower with her. His kiss stole her breath away with its passion, and all she was able to do for a few moments was stare at him as he gave her space to move. "Oh...yeah. We do, don't we? Shit." Zoey sighed as she peeled herself off the shower tiles. "We can't just stay here until it all goes away?" She whined playfully, wrapping her arms around his torso as she hugged him.

"Shit. If there were food or something in here then I'd be for sure we could stay here as long as food is around but..." He shook his head. "Unless you count carpet being food...well, guess we're out of luck. Besides. Something tells me if we eat the furniture of this place, we'll get some diseases worse than those zombies out there." He said playfully. "Lets shower and make a break for the next safe house. Hopefully some food there can last us a week maybe if it didn't expire or something.

"As nice as a week sounds, we can't really stay here. We have to get to that military base." She pouted slightly and turned around with him so that he was standing under the water. "I showered already. But I can stand here and stare at your naked body all day." She stood against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest playfully.

"I guess you're right." He said with a shrug. "I just hope the damn bastards know that sound attracts these mother fuckers...which was why I was trying to hold in my moans last night, lest some kind of horny new kind of zombie comes by." He joked. "Or a smoker tries to sneak in some action." He teased her, flicking his tongue out and wiggling it around before he began to laugh and shower his body.

Zoey felt a tingle go down her spine as she remembered how his tongue made her feel. "I'm...going to get out now...lest I become a distraction." She said the words, but she didn't move. She really did enjoy staring at his naked body. It was nice to see a body that differed from hers in so many ways.

Back
Top Bottom