Naruto-Another World~me and Jugger

"You know...like maybe...seeing a movie...or going for a nice walk...or training...m-maybe I can teach you how to use Camouflage?" He said as he continued to eat his ramen, a bit more relaxed now that the big question was out of the way.

"It went well...though, the students almost had me by playing a prank by transforming into you and trying to seduce me haha. I'm far too cunning for that...but damn, they caught me off guard during one of my speeches."

"Sure, never hurts to have more training I guess." Kira replied, unaware of the implications that it was a date.

"Did this prank work?" Tsunade asked with a chuckle and a smile as she leaned back in her chair.

Nathan smiled and seemed a bit more cheerful now. "Alright then...when should we train then? When are you free...?" He said as he finished his bowl and pushed it aside.

"Er...yes...somewhat anyway...it wasn't until I had a good feel on the fake's breasts that I knew it was a fake..." He felt embarrassed to say, especially toward the hokage about this.

"Tomorrow I guess. It's when me and Aki usually train together." Kira replied.

"Hehe, really now? You must have a skilled hand then." Tsunade replied, finding it rather humorous.

"W-Wait...your sister is going to be there too Kira...?" He said confused as he looked at her.

"I guess you could say I do. Perhaps later on I can show you just how skilled my hands really are." He said jokingly toward Tsunade as he walked over to one of the nearby sofas and sat down as he looked out toward the Hokage Mountain.

"Yea, is that a problem?" Kira asked, still unaware he was trying to get a date.

"Daring to hear a guy offer that to his hokage." Tsunade replied witha smile.

"Daring........and intriguing." she added with a wink.

"But I thought we were gonna be on a date.....Aki is kind of like a third wheel if she comes..." He said still a bit confused at what she was thinking.

Ichiro chuckled. "Intriguing, yes. Daring, not really...its more of...riskful fun with a friend, think of it like that. It sounds more 'intriguing.'"

"A-A date.........that's what you wanted?" Kira asked, rather surprised.

"Friends with benefits, it sounds like." Tsunade replied, seductively drawing her finger up and down the crevace between her breasts.

"Yeah...I thought you knew what I meant when I seemed so nervous the first time I asked you..."

"Yes...that. Friends with benefits." He smiled and watched her do what she was doing with her finger, though he was moreover looking at her breasts. "If you want it Lady Tsunade, let me know...I can do anything you want me to do to you."

"well, not really. I'm not exactly experienced in thise whole dating thing." Kira explained.

"Well, I think we both want the same thing." Tsunade replied, smiling.

Sure she was hokage, but she was also a woman that hadn't gotten laid in far too long.

"Well...don't think of it as dating...just think of it as...time spent together with someone you might share special feelings for...?"

"Oh you know it baby." He got up off the couch and went over to her. He moved behind her while she sat in the chair and began to massage her shoulders soothingly before slowly his hands trailed lower and lower until he was now massaging her giant breasts.

"Heh, slow down there turbo. A tad hard to fall in love with someone you've only known for hours. Lets just do this training date thing first and see how things go." Kira replied, chuckling.

Tsunade just leaned back, giving him better access, letting out a relaxed moan as she let him do whatever he wanted.

"I never said love...I meant more like...special friends maybe...? But alright...yeah...I seem to be getting ahead of myself...I didn't mean to...haha sorry..." He smiled and stood up before looking at her. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow. See ya Kira." He turned and left the place to go home.

"So Tsunade...how're you feeling?"

"I aim to please Lady Tsunade...the only way this could possibly get worse is if that stuck up Shizune walks in here." He continued to massage her breasts but one hand went lower and slipped into her pants to start rubbing her bare pussy.

"She's not........too bad." Tsunade replied, the break in speech coming out from a loud moan from his wandering hand downstairs.

"Oh? And why is that? Shizune could really use a break and someone to...loosen her up." He said jokingly as he continued to finger her and massage her as he spoke to her.

"She does need someone. But, she'd take a good bit of convincing to get her out of that robe." Tsunade replied, barely able to get out a single word between moans.

"An idea just hatched in my brain Tsunade...perhaps...later tonight when Shizune is asleep, we sneak into her room and see just how far we can get with the stuck up girl huh?" He said as he slipped a second finger into her as he continued to finger her. He went faster now and was determined to make her orgasm.

"I wouldn't. She keeps those needles with her at all times. She wakes up, we'll both end up dead minutes after." Tsunade replied, still moaning, but being completely serious.

"Damn, Isn't she supposed to be 'so loyal to you that she'd stop a kunai' for you? Or something like that, rumors be going around a lot nowadays." He could feel her getting more wet by the second, which made it easier for him to slip in a third finger as he fingered her.

"She is, but she's also on guard at all times and waking her up that way is just a bad idea." tsunade replied, moans getting louder and louder.

"Then perhaps another approach will be necessary...any you can think of? Perhaps...and I know this is a bit vile...perhaps she could train one of my students...Shizune is a master of long-ranged weapons is she not? I've also got a student like it...and he's like a miniature me. Maybe over time...you know..." He said as his fingers dug deeper and deeper into her pussy with each pull and push.

"How bout we just enjoy OUR time together, and work on naughty plans after." Tsunade replied, writhing in absolute pleasure.

"You're right. But you're being a bit stingy ain'tcha? I'm over here working my fingers off along your beautiful body while my cock has to wait for some attention of its own...maybe its time you showed it some attention...?" After he said this, he moved his other hand down to her pussy and began to alternate between three fingers on both hands that would enter. It was like many little fingers going into her in different spots at rapidly changing times as he tried to get her to orgasm. He knew she's pay him back easily...or at least he hoped.

Back
Top Bottom