Naruto-Another World~me and Jugger

Zabuza smiled as she looked up and gazed gently into Aki's eyes. "I'm sure there's someone out there....you just have to keep looking...they may be the person you last expect for all you know young one."

(Going to have a sexual moment between these two or no? Just making sure before I make her go any further.)

((I'll say yes.))

"Yes, could be the person right in front of you......." Aki replied, obviously referring to her with this little flirty back and forth.

Zabuza smiled at her before caressing her cheek gently with her hand. She leaned in close so their faces were only inches apart, her eyes never leaving Aki's. "Yes...it seems so..." She said as she gently placed her lips upon Aki's.

Zabuza wrapped her arms around Aki tighter as she continued the kiss. She pulled Aki close so their breasts once again mashed together as they were warped together in this divining kiss. Zabuza pulled back and smiled at Aki, blushing. "I've never felt this way for a woman before young one...its...enchanting."

"Same here. I've never felt this way about ANYONE.........and we've only just met. I guess there is something to the whole love at first sight thing." Aki replied, giggling as she felt so safe and warm in Zabuza's arms.

(I gotta go in 15 minutes, I'll try and be on around the same time if not sooner.)

Zabuza smiled and nodded, wondering if she should go with what she really wanted to do. She bit her bottom lip as one of her hands trailed to Aki's ass and pressed her against herself more as Zabuza used her other hand to reach down and begin to finger Aki. "I...I'm surprised...I moved onto that this fast..." She said blushing a bit.

((Alright. I gotta leave soon myself.))

"P-Perhaps you're right.........maybe I'm more sexy than I realize......" Aki replied, moaning softly as Zabuza started to pleasure her with her hands.

Zabuza continued to sink her finger into Aki's pussy as her other hand reached over to grab one of Aki's. She moved it over to her pussy and at the feel of it, her legs nearly gave out as she squirmed being sensitive down there to a woman's touch. "It feels so good..."

Back
Top Bottom