Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horizons of the Vast - OOC thread

ShadowPlay

Star
kFgkN4t.jpg

Well this is the Horizons of the Vast OOC thread and it's vastly out of character

50 credits/month

Charter Details​
NameCortexiaSize1Unrest0Event Chance15%
Patron TypeExperimentalMax. Item Level4
PatronZenniledie LabsResource DiceThreshold #1
Initial FocusAestheticsResource PointsSettlement Dice0d41d60d80d100d120d20
Trait Scores
AccordCultureEconomyMagicTechnologyFree Points
Base10101Base2
Charter Patron Bonus00001Patron1
Charter Patron Penalty00-100Spent3
Charter Focus Bonus01000Remaining0
Charter Project Bonus00000
Settlement Project Bonus00000
Total Score11002
Projects
Notes should include Hex Location
Charter ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3NotesSettlementsDieStep
NameLocationd62
Completed ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3Notes

Last edited:
Well, I read the Starsinger archetype today and liked it, so I think I will be going with that on my Nanocyte side.

My Envoy improvisations can be ranged, so, really, I could ranged.

Surely nothing can go wrong if we all form a firing line. If the enemy gets close, we'll deal with it if that happens. :)

@Mosos If it comes down to it I would rather you just settle on *something* so you can just focus on doing the RP…
We are already more powerful with the double class thing, I wouldn’t worry too much about the specific mechanics, just what feels usable and fits the character.

Done, selected guard as my fighting style and Hauler as my feat so I can carry more things.

I am sorry if the full bold post is annoying. The bold is much easier for me to read.

We are already more powerful with the double class thing, I wouldn’t worry too much about the specific mechanics, just what feels usable and fits the character.
That is actually one of my reasons for the double class thing - not to have players worry about getting the most optimal character out of the character creation process.

On another note. I will land the craft at some point later today (European time), you can all role-play on the way down. But nothing interesting or noteworthy will happen until then.
I will also update the charter sheet on the first post of this thread.

I've updated the charter sheet - I hope I got your picks right regarding the charter. If you want me to change anything, then please let me know.

I've updated the charter sheet
Looks all fine to me!

Also for those who haven’t specified the items your character is grabbing, looks like there is still one antitoxin, one antibiotic, and 3 healing serums left, as well as both the rifles.

Ah, Kk gotcha. Is there a link or dice room name or something I should enter? I don't have any dice rooms on my list.

Sorry I've been slow to post of late. I'll try to get one in today, but I'm at my slowest over the weekend.

@ShadowPlay

I'm trying to use the dice roller, and while the rolls seem to be getting made on Rolz, every time I try to get the stuff to link it, it says it's an Invalid Roll ID?

Edit: nvm, I figured it out

I don’t think a link is necessary as long as we can see that the roll was made in the dice room.

Back
Top Bottom