Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horizons of the Vast - OOC thread

ShadowPlay

Star
kFgkN4t.jpg

Well this is the Horizons of the Vast OOC thread and it's vastly out of character

50 credits/month

Charter Details​
NameCortexiaSize1Unrest0Event Chance15%
Patron TypeExperimentalMax. Item Level4
PatronZenniledie LabsResource DiceThreshold #1
Initial FocusAestheticsResource PointsSettlement Dice0d41d60d80d100d120d20
Trait Scores
AccordCultureEconomyMagicTechnologyFree Points
Base10101Base2
Charter Patron Bonus00001Patron1
Charter Patron Penalty00-100Spent3
Charter Focus Bonus01000Remaining0
Charter Project Bonus00000
Settlement Project Bonus00000
Total Score11002
Projects
Notes should include Hex Location
Charter ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3NotesSettlementsDieStep
NameLocationd62
Completed ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3Notes

Last edited:
I think that Accord, Culture, and Technology will allow us a good set of opening buildings to choose from when we stabilize that we can start bolstering Economy and Magic with.

With the Accord, we can get a school, which brings us to 2 CUL and 1 MAG, the 2 CUL lets us do a Library, which would allow us to hit things that need 2 TEC like roads and other stuff. I do think that getting out of ECO debt as soon as we can matters, but if we can build a good baseline, then we can fix our weaknesses as we strengthen other things with some of the buildings that raise two stats.

I think that Accord, Culture, and Technology will allow us a good set of opening buildings to choose from when we stabilize that we can start bolstering Economy and Magic with.

With the Accord, we can get a school, which brings us to 2 CUL and 1 MAG, the 2 CUL lets us do a Library, which would allow us to hit things that need 2 TEC like roads and other stuff. I do think that getting out of ECO debt as soon as we can matters, but if we can build a good baseline, then we can fix our weaknesses as we strengthen other things with some of the buildings that raise two stats.
Sounds good to me!

“…one of their dongles dingled with its dangle.”
I’m a little too scared to ask what that specifically means :LOL:

Is this ap like pathfinder's kingmaker ap where me need to think about defending the colony, and arming a military?

Is this ap like pathfinder's kingmaker ap where me need to think about defending the colony, and arming a military?
I would say in-character it wouldn’t make sense to NOT have any defenses, regardless of if there’s large scale combat like in Kingmaker.

This is very much like kingmaker in many ways - but large scale conflict is a bit off in the temporal horizon. The first steps will be to explore and settle the charter area. Defense will of course be a thing, and is somewhat implied when building things like Law Enforcement and Defences ;=

@ShadowPlay, does Cayden pick up on Ezri's jealousy? And if he does, is it jealousy that Cayden was getting pounded, or that he wanted a turn with the singer?

Also, there is a wayward "The" at the bottom of your post.

@ShadowPlay Also very minor thing but given Estelle has wings and couldn't wear one properly, I wagered to say her 'backpack' item is actually a dufflebag with some extra straps to secure it while running/fighting/etc.

@ShadowPlay, does Cayden pick up on Ezri's jealousy? And if he does, is it jealousy that Cayden was getting pounded, or that he wanted a turn with the singer?
Since Cayden does have Sense Motive trained, he does pick up on it. However, the source of his jealousy is not known. For all you know he could be jealous that Cayden can walk inheels without crutches.
Also, there is a wayward "The" at the bottom of your post.
TY - fixed

@ShadowPlay Also very minor thing but given Estelle has wings and couldn't wear one properly, I wagered to say her 'backpack' item is actually a dufflebag with some extra straps to secure it while running/fighting/etc.
No problem. I assume that in a world with wings on the back of ordinary folks, they would have something backpack-equivalent for people with wings.

"...if it's something that's on the table, I'm sure I could set you up with a brand new cybernetic leg in the near future. It is my specialty after all."
I seem to recall that there's some in game explanation as to why it hasn't been fixed yet (something akin to Joker from Mass Effect). But it's been a year or more since I closely studied the modules - I seem to remember that fixing it would require replacement of his spinal cord as well as new limbs - but I'm not 100% sure.

For now, he'll just be dismissive of the notion - after all, it's outside the current budget to do anything about.

Fair enough, but what kind of scientist would Estelle be to shy away from a challenge!? She could fix him, one day soon! We just need the resources :p

"'Ey Doc, rather than fixin' me bad leg, why don'tcha give me a third one, like yerself?" (I don't know why he turned irish in my head xD)

Oh I mean, that’s way more easy to do! Remember though I don’t really like massively proportioned penises in RP… I think it’s kind of an immersion-breaker thing for me. *shrugs*

Could still give him a few more inches probably, but only if she thinks it’s medically safe!

Oh I mean, that’s way more easy to do! Remember though I don’t really like massively proportioned penises in RP… I think it’s kind of an immersion-breaker thing for me. *shrugs*

Could still give him a few more inches probably, but only if she thinks it’s medically safe!
Technically, you don't know how big his normal one is, lol.

I do remember, dun worry K-Fox

Where is the fun in that? Let's find the doctor a chainsaw to preform the surgery with.

Back
Top Bottom