Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horizons of the Vast - OOC thread

ShadowPlay

Star
kFgkN4t.jpg

Well this is the Horizons of the Vast OOC thread and it's vastly out of character

50 credits/month

Charter Details​
NameCortexiaSize1Unrest0Event Chance15%
Patron TypeExperimentalMax. Item Level4
PatronZenniledie LabsResource DiceThreshold #1
Initial FocusAestheticsResource PointsSettlement Dice0d41d60d80d100d120d20
Trait Scores
AccordCultureEconomyMagicTechnologyFree Points
Base10101Base2
Charter Patron Bonus00001Patron1
Charter Patron Penalty00-100Spent3
Charter Focus Bonus01000Remaining0
Charter Project Bonus00000
Settlement Project Bonus00000
Total Score11002
Projects
Notes should include Hex Location
Charter ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3NotesSettlementsDieStep
NameLocationd62
Completed ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3Notes

Last edited:
I’m thinking one each in Accord, Economy, and Technology.

Also in regards to poles vs holes… I’ve seen many different depictions of Futas, Estelle has the full array of package in this case ;)
Meaning cock, balls, and a vagina underneath. Obviously she uses the rod much more but just making her anatomy aware to you guys.

And yeah Evendur we can go with the pre-established relationship as you said.

Oh, @ShadowPlay, I was meaning to ask. As a Nanocyte, I can make things with my gear array. Can I make rope/cable, and if so, how much can I make? There didnt seem to be like, a standard amount when purchasing.

Yes, if it's one of your minor gear arrays. Then you can. The length will be 10' just like the description. I'd hand wave it to 10' per level if a longer one was needed.
If you wanted the rope, then you'd make 50'

Ah also @ShadowPlay was the map in the IC thread supposed to show the green circles you mentioned? Doesn't show those when the image is opened.

Ah also @ShadowPlay was the map in the IC thread supposed to show the green circles you mentioned? Doesn't show those when the image is opened.
Ahhh.. That was one of the things I had on my mental to-do list. I will reupload the right map ASAP

My pleasure, lol.
Is this something where we are *required* to pick one of the given locations or could be in theory choose anywhere on the map?

You are not required to pick one of those three. However, there are places on the map where you don't want your first settlement to be. So for your own sake, I'd go with one of the three options.

And those three have readily available resources nearby, so setting up the first resource node will be cheaper.

Hmm, where's the fun in that!? What if we want to put our city on top of a dragon's lair or something?
But nah that makes sense. Was just asking because that hex on the very left, between the mountains and forest, stood out to me initially.

You can always expand your territory there, from wherever you start out.

Only thing to remember is that there has to be at least 4 hexes from one settlement to the next.

Alrighty, as a general rule let me know if I'm doing anything wrong... I've only ever done RP in private messages until now.

Ack it is acrobatics? I assumed it would be piloting. Oh well I should have read instead of assumed.

Wouldn't we want two in economy instead of the point in technology, that way economy is at +1?

Being a singer and wanting to be an idol, Cayden would likely want a point in Culture. And he's willing to do underhandjobs things to get it!

Wouldn't we want two in economy instead of the point in technology, that way economy is at +1?
That’s fair… hard to say, Estelle would lean towards starting at a higher tech. I think you also get access to a couple of additional projects if you have a Tech of 2(?)

Yeah just looked it over again, Recharging Station and Roads are unlocked if we have 2 Tech, and the Hospital if we also have 2 Magic.

If you should prioritize your building projects, I'd think that school, Religious institution, shopping center, Library, entertainment and restaurant would be among the first ones to build. Of course, there's a lot that will make sense and be well liked but the public, but those 6 each are rather cheap and gives +1 to two stats.

Oh most definitely they are all useful but I was more just speaking on the fact if we start with 2 tech from the get-go it could be good.

I think I understand. Hot the ground running and beginning building up quickly correct?

Yeah… I vote the three extra stats to go Accord, Economy, and Tech. All good if y’all vote for something else but that’s my vote.

Back
Top Bottom