Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horizons of the Vast - OOC thread

ShadowPlay

Star
kFgkN4t.jpg

Well this is the Horizons of the Vast OOC thread and it's vastly out of character

50 credits/month

Charter Details​
NameCortexiaSize1Unrest0Event Chance15%
Patron TypeExperimentalMax. Item Level4
PatronZenniledie LabsResource DiceThreshold #1
Initial FocusAestheticsResource PointsSettlement Dice0d41d60d80d100d120d20
Trait Scores
AccordCultureEconomyMagicTechnologyFree Points
Base10101Base2
Charter Patron Bonus00001Patron1
Charter Patron Penalty00-100Spent3
Charter Focus Bonus01000Remaining0
Charter Project Bonus00000
Settlement Project Bonus00000
Total Score11002
Projects
Notes should include Hex Location
Charter ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3NotesSettlementsDieStep
NameLocationd62
Completed ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3Notes

Last edited:
The hole is big enough for a medium sized creature to squeeze through. And for someone like Estelle that is used to tight spaces it might even be easier :D

I mean, the implication was we shouldn’t split up to go fix the silo AND the electricity, not that we couldn’t split up a little while dealing with each individual problem.
Even still, if it’s a bad idea then whatever, it’ll make things more interesting :LOL:

@ShadowPlay Were you waiting on us to do something else or just busy atm?
Because I think we’ve all said what we’re gonna do, just waiting on you now.

Just figured I’d poke ya since it’s been a few days.

I will post later today, be on a bit of a vacation and typing on my phone is terrible.

@ShadowPlay And what of the chemical analysis on the louse? She wanted to see if she could neutralize the reaction so it stops dissolving the structure of the silo.

She wanted to see if she could neutralize the reaction so it stops dissolving the structure of the silo.
Ahh!

The louse produces a powerful acid that stays potent for about half a minute. There's really nothing you can do to neutralize the acid other than have the time run out (and as a chemistry teacher that bothers me quite a bit).

Right… I hope it’s just a matter of being busy for a while. I really liked the campaign so far.

Back
Top Bottom