Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horizons of the Vast - OOC thread

ShadowPlay

Star
kFgkN4t.jpg

Well this is the Horizons of the Vast OOC thread and it's vastly out of character

50 credits/month

Charter Details​
NameCortexiaSize1Unrest0Event Chance15%
Patron TypeExperimentalMax. Item Level4
PatronZenniledie LabsResource DiceThreshold #1
Initial FocusAestheticsResource PointsSettlement Dice0d41d60d80d100d120d20
Trait Scores
AccordCultureEconomyMagicTechnologyFree Points
Base10101Base2
Charter Patron Bonus00001Patron1
Charter Patron Penalty00-100Spent3
Charter Focus Bonus01000Remaining0
Charter Project Bonus00000
Settlement Project Bonus00000
Total Score11002
Projects
Notes should include Hex Location
Charter ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3NotesSettlementsDieStep
NameLocationd62
Completed ProjectsBenefit 1Benefit 2Benefit 3Notes

Last edited:
Is Estelle flying high enough for Ashria to walk underneath her safely?

@ShadowPlay Would it be reasonable for Estelle to be able to take a 20 on a Medicine check to Treat Deadly Wounds? Assuming we aren't immediately attacked again I don't see why she couldn't take the extra time to do it properly. (Page with the rules on taking 20 here)

Ah screw it, I would only get 1 hp with that anyway- I’ll just use a serum. I know I know, giving into temptation…

Still would be good to know that ruling for future reference.

I'm very under the weather today (for reference, I'm in US pacific time) so I'm doubtful I'll feel like posting anything. Still anyone that wants to initiate something with Estelle by all means go for it! Just with the understanding I'm not going to be able to reply right away 😪

It's alright. Just make sure to put a heads up for the other players here when you are done.

I'm thinking that I might want to make separate threads for that in the future. That way the rest of the group can continue with what they are doing while those that want gets their boners taken care of :D

@K-Fox

"Favourite" femboy applies that you have others stashed away somewhere that I do no know about. >_> *adorable jealousy intensifies*

"Favourite" femboy applies that you have others stashed away somewhere that I do no know about. >_> *adorable jealousy intensifies*
Welllll, let’s just say she’s been around quite a lot ;)
Cayden is still her favorite though!

Don’t really have anything meaningful to add besides them cleaning up after, so I’ll call that scene over if Leda or Ashria have something to do ^.^

Sorry I hadn't gotten a post out, I can include what Leda was doing during her time, but I wasn't expecting it to be deep, especially not in comparison to Estelle and Cayden's scene.

As for choices we need to make though, it seems up in the air to me. Is the storage silo direly important, or is it one of many? Conversely, overloads in the power center seems like it'll be dire no matter the circumstance, and I think Leda would throw out such an argument herself.

Gotcha. Knowing that the storage silo is our only one will probably change Leda's tune. I'll get to writing.

Estelle may be very slightly annoyed but she’ll go along with whatever Ashria agrees to do, since she’s observed that he seems to have the most experience in dangerous situations.

Well, maybe I misunderstood ShadowPlay. It was said that a Small creature chewed the hole, so I thought that meant it was a hole big enough for a Small creature, and we would have to deal with squeezing and such. So I figured the access door meant for our size would be better.

Yes, not saying you’re wrong but Estelle has experience having to squeeze into tight spaces before :LOL:

Either way her assessment of following Ashria’s lead here will stand.

Back
Top Bottom