Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

As they walked to the hot spring, a thought had crossed Michael's mind. "Say Lily, were you wanting to become a nun? Before I kidnapped you I mean. If you don't want to answer, that's fine, I was just curious." Michael said as the two reached the door to the hot spring.

She took a deep breath when he asked that question "i didn't have a really great childhood, and it was the only way i couldn't think of getting out of there and having self respect." she shrugged a little

"Oh my. I'm sorry to hear that. But at least you have a good life here, am I right?" Michael asked as he opened the door and walked in with her and opened the door to the female's side. "After you Lily."

"Well, I asked, because I want to know more about you. Even though we're wed, it wasn't really by choice. And because of that, we don't know each other very well." Michael said as he stripped and began to walk into the hot spring.

"yeah i guess your right" she smiled and started to take off her clothes. her back was towards him as she undressed he could see some scaring on her back as if she was beaten at one point in her life. once she was undressed she made her way over to the water and slowly sank into it.

When he saw the scarring on her back, Michael couldn't help but be shocked and surprised. "Why is your back scarred and who would hit a beautiful woman like you? Besides me that one time." Michael said. He almost shouted when he saw it, but he knew she would most likely be angry with him if he did so.

She drew a deep breath and looked down at the water. she didn't want to answer but she knew she would have to tell him eventually "the people that raised me." Lily said softly, it was od though she did not say parents, she said the people that raised her.

"Why did they hit you? Did you do something you shouldn't have?" Michael asked. Many questions were flying through his head, though many of them would make him sound like he was prying into her private life.

"well i guess i should start from the begin" she paused and then looked over at him "well you see my uncle is not really my uncle at all he is my father, my mother died in child birth, my father knew he could not raise being a priest and all so he gave me up to a family that was willing to. but as i got older i was seen more as a servant than as there child. they would beat just for fun"

"Oh my, do the people that beat you live somewhere in the village? If so, I could have them punished for what they did if you want me to." Michael said as he almost completely stood up and out of the water, revealing his little 'member', but he didn't realize it because he was hoping he could punish the people who beat his new wife, Lily.

"Its not necessary Michael as long as i never have to go back to them then i don't care what happens to them" She was looking at the water as she spoke then she turned to look at him and what she saw shock her. for the first time she saw his manhood. it was so big no wonder when he forced it inside her she past out from the pain. She looked at it for a moment before blushing and looked back to the water.

Michael was wondering why Lily was looking at the water when he looked back at her and realized his member was above the water. "Oh, sorry about that. I guess I got a little over excited, but I'm glad that you can be happy now without me having to do anything to them."

Lily nodded and gave him a soft smile. then she gave a soft sigh "this water feels so nice, and i am glad we can sit together and relax." she looked at him truly meaning what she said her heart was really opening to him she wondered if his was doing the same to her.

When she said that, Michael sat down next to her and gave her a quick, but gentle and caring kiss on her cheek. "I'm glad that we can sit together and relax as well. Besides, I can't think of anyone, other than you I'd rather spend all of time with." Michael said as he quickly embraced her.

Lily smiled as he sank back into the water then she felt him gently kiss her cheek. When he embraced her she quickly wrapped her arms around him resting her head against him. She no longer pulled away or jumped when he touched her, infact she was starting to long for him to touch and kiss her.

When he felt Lily embrace him as well, Michael could no longer hold back his tears. Ever since his parents died and his sister kidnapped, he had no one to love and love him back, and because of that, he had grown into a young but cruel man. But when Lily came into his life and came to be his wife, he had started to finally feel what love was like. "Thank you Lily. I'm so happy that you love me as well. I don't know what would happen if you didn't, but for right now, I don't care about that, all I want, is you Lily." Michael said as he began to gently stroke the back of her head.

"thank you for finally caring about me, no one ever has, for the first time i know i can live my life with out pain, with out someone hurting me." she drew a deep breath and sunk deeper into his arms. loving him so much right now.

"Lily, I have one thing I want to ask you." Michael said as he pulled away and looked deep into her lovely eyes. "Will you make love with me sometime soon?" Michael asked as he gave her a quick but gentle kiss on the lips.

Lily bit her lip she was still a little nervous about that, but she longed to know what was like to truly make love. she nodded her head, it was clear she was a little nervous so she tried to not think about it "well i will if you romance me a little more" she teased and giggled then kissed him quickly on the lips before pulling away.

"Heh well, I'll do as much romancing as you want me to Lily. In fact, I'll do anything to protect and care for you." Michael said as he gave her a long kisson her lips and began to rub the back of her head gently and lovingly.

Lily giggled again "just keep doing what your doing" she said softly. She couldn't believe they had been sitting in the hot springs as long as they had "michael perhaps we should head to bed if you are ready, it is getting late." she said with a soft yawn

"Alright, lets dry off and go to bed Lily, I am getting tired anyway." Michael said as he stood up and offered her a hand up. Michael was hoping she would take him up on his offer to stand up.

Lily hesitated for a moment to take his hand but the placed her hand gently in his and rose from the water. She was facing him and her c sized breast her flat stomach and shaved womanhood stood before him. She blushed a little as she climbed out of the water

"Lily, now that I get a better look at you, your body is quite beautiful." Michael said as he got out of the hot spring while holding her hand gently. Michael wished he and Lily could have moments like this everyday, but knew it would be difficult to do because he was quite busy during the day.

Back
Top Bottom