Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

"Ok, lets. Is there anything in paticular you want to eat or shall I order for both of us?" Michael asked as he continued to sit next to her. When she wasn't telling him how much she hated him, Lily was quite beautiful, even her smile was flawless. If he didn't know any better, Michael could swear she was an angel.

"i am not picky so why don't you order for the both of us." she watched as he ordered there meal and smiled once he was finished. lily bite her lip a little as she had a question to ask him "if i umm as you something do you promise not to get mad"

"Well, that all depends on what the question is. Though I would probably just get upset, and not mad." Michael said to Lily as he turned to look at her. He was curious as to what her question was about.

Lily looked at him then looked down. she didn't feel good that he said he might get mad but there was no going back now she would probably make him upset if she didn't answer him "umm well i know what you took all the woman and forced them to be with you, so you could have a child, but what i don't understand is why you want a child so badly" she never looked up at him while she was speaking

Michael saw her look down as she asked him. "Well, the story for that is rather long and painful for me to talk about, but since you asked, you'd be the first one to hear it." Michael said as he placed a hand under her chin and pulled her head up, just to let her know he wasn't mad at her. "Well, the reason for me, raping all of those women, including you, was because I wanted a child that could take my place should I somehow die. You see, when I was a child, my father was killed in a horrific attack by bandits. My sister was abducted by them and my mother was fatally injured in the attack. My sister still remains missing, and with my father dead, that left only me to take over the title of 'Lord', but because my father died protecting both the village and me from the bandit attack, I had a special grave made for him. I'll take you to it if you want to, I just hope he can forgive my recent actions." Michael said as tears began to form in his eyes, it was obvious that it was a painful topic to talk about.

"Oh Michael i am so sorry" Lily touched his arm. she couldn't believe the story she had just heard no wonder he was like the way he was not being able to be raised by his parents, and his sister still missing, of course what he did was still not right but she did understand him better now. she did have another question though forming "but weren't you afraid that you might have made the whole village angry by taking and raping the women that they would rise up against you. Perhaps even kill you for what you did"

"Yes, I'm aware of that, but my guards could easily take anything that the villagers could throw at me." Michael said as he looked back into her eyes. "Besides, even if they were to rise up against me, my archers could easily kill about half of them if they really tried to rebel against me."

She shook her head "you should give them more credit. i mean think about they are not stupid enough to half heartly rise up against you, it would be a well planed attack. heck for all you knew one of the girls you took could have been set perhaps slip you some poison." she didn't like when people seemed to look down there nose at others.

"I've already thought of that and I have my apothecaist inspect the food before I eat it. The apocthecaist is the only one in my castle, aside from my guards and you that I truly trust." Michael said as he patted her shoulder assuringly.

She didn't know what to say when he said he trusted. she didn't understand why he would but she wasn't going to as him "umm well shall we eat."

"Yes, lets." Michael said as he picked up a fork and knife and began to cut at some of his steak. "Besides, I have guards watching every move the chef's make." Michael said as he put the cut piece of meat into his mouth and began to chew it.

Lily began to eat slowly as soon as food filled her stomach though she felt sick again like she did this morning quickly she rushed from the table and got sick.

Michael saw her get up and run towards the bathroom, so Michael quickly followed her out of worry. When he saw Lily bent over a toilet and getting sick in it, Michael walked up to her and began to rub her back gently, trying to be careful not to hurt her in anyway.

Lily didn't jump or hit his hand hand away she let him rub her back and in fact it felt nice. once she stopped getting sick she stood up. she looked at him "thank you" she said softly "i don't know why i am getting sick like this"

"Well, I can think of two reasons. The first reason is that you are sick or ate something you shouldn't have, and the second, but more likely reason is that you are pregnant." Michael said as he took his hands away from her when she began to turn to face him.

She looked at him wided eyed when he suggested that she might be pregnant. her hand slowly came up, it was shaking it came to rest on her flat stomach "oh god pregnant" she seemed to get dizzy and all of a sudden she blacked out all this to much for her.

Michael saw her falling after she placed her hand on her belly and caught her. "Lily! Are you ok? Lily? Lily?!" Michael said as he held her tightly against his chest. Michael lifted her up and ran with her back to their room. He was worried about her as much as she was.

Lily seemed to start come to after a few moments but she was babbling "no, i can't be pregnant..." she didn't want to be believe that her child be be conceived after what he did to her. she didn't want it to happen that way

"Please wake up Lily! Please!" Michael cried out. He was far too worried about her to hear her mumbling. Once in their room, Michael quickly laid her down on the bed and held her hand tightly, afraid she was going to pass on much like his mother had many years ago.

Lily's eyes fluttered open and slowly turned her head to looked him "what happen" she said softly her hand came up and touched her forehead having a little bit of a headache

When he saw her eyes open, Michael quickly embraced her. "Oh Lily, don't you ever scare me like that again. I was so worried you would never wake up again." Michael said as he continued to hold her tightly against his chest.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean i guess the idea of being pregnant was all to much for me" she bit her lip a little her hand slowly slipped around him.

"That's ok, I'm just glad you're safe. That's all." Michael said as he began to calm down when he felt Lily wrap an arm around him. He didn't know what he'd do if he had lost her as well.

She slowly pulled away from him taking a deep breath. "can i have a glass of water please" she asked him softly. her head still seem to be dizzy, but she was not going to pass out again at least that is what she thought.

"Alright, I'll go get a glass of water for you. For now, just stay in bed and rest." Michael said as he pulled the blanket up and over her and walked off to go and get her a glass of water. A few minutes had passed when he returned and brought her a large glass of water. "Here, drink up."

Back
Top Bottom