Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

Lily entered the bed room she tried not to notice him. she bit her lip and sighed when she saw that he been crying but she didn't acknowledge it. "is there some place where i can i wash up?" she asked softly.

"Ye-yes. There's a bath and a small hot spring on the other side of the castle. Feel free to use it as use as you want." Michael said as he didn't even bother to sit up and look at her.

Lily then bit her lip "thank you....but ummm i don't know where that is" she said softly she barely could find her away around the castle and new trying to get to the other side would just get her even more lost.

Facing the fact that she may want his help, Michael sat up. "Well, would you like me to take you?" Michael said, the tear stains on his face were still fresh. Obviously, Michael was quite upset and stressed, both physically and mentally.

She thought for a moment as she looked at him she could have asked if one of the servants could take her to be more spiteful but seeing him look like that made he want to stop acting like that. she didn't have to like him in fact she still hated him but if they had to live together for the rest of their lives she needed for them to have some sort of peace. so she nodded her head so he could take her

"Alright, I'll take you." Michael said as he pushed the blankets off to the side and got out of bed. "Please, come with me." Michael began to walk a little slowly, as he tried to dry off his eyes and calm down.

Lily watched as climbed out of bed and head for the door. as he walked down the hall she followed behind him. she was still wrapped in the blanket her a covered her with last night.

After a few minutes of walking, Michael opened a door, which let out a large ammount of steam. "Here is the bath, the changing rooms for the females are to the right, and the room for the male's are on the left." Michael said as he pointed to the doors.

when he opened the door she could not believe how much steam came out. the springs must be very warm and she knew that it would feel nice. then he told her where to change but it did not mater to her because she had nothing to change into "oh ok thank you"

"You're welcome. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, the hotspring is divided, so men and women can bathe seperatly and not have to worry about the other gender peaking." Michael said as he walked away towards the male's changing room.

She watched as he walked over the male's side of the spring and then she walked over the female side. she took off her clothes left them in a pile and then slowly walked out to the spring. she slowly got into the warm pool of water and she couldn't help but sigh a little as the warm water touched her skin

When Michael walked into the changing room, Michael began to take his own clothes off. Most of his clothing came off quite easily, but he always wore a suit of chainmail over his clothes, which was more difficult, considering that most of the time the chainmail grabbed a small peice of chlothing. When he got the chainmail off, Michael took the rest of his clothes off and walked out into the hot spring.

((he should spy on her or something hehe))

as lily sat in the hot spring she seemed to relax for the first time since she had been there. In her mind just for a little while she was safe and happy. but she knew that once she left the warm water she would be faced with the truth again.

Since Michael was the only one in the male's bath, he decided to peek on his wife, Lily. He was the only one who knew there was a small hole in the wall that was separating the men's from the women's side. The hole was also covered by several small shrubs and bushes which hid it from view almost perfectly.

Lily had dipped her head under water and was running her finger through her long hair. her breast were picking out of the water. they were about a c cup her nipples her rosy and seemed to be hard. she smiled and hummed softly as she was enjoying herself. she looked even more beautiful when she smiled

As he watched Lily, Michael's cock grew hard. He didn't want the peep hole to be discovered, so he walked back into the hot spring on his side. 'God, she's so beautiful. I wish I can change her opinion about me.' Michael thought, as he laid down into the hot water, with only his head above the water.

Lily enjoyed the hot water for about an hour before she decided that it was time to get out. she climbed out of the water and wrapped herself in the blanket that she had been given last night. she had no clean clothes to change into and at the moment she didn't feel like putting on dirty ones on. she quickly dashed from the room, and headed back into the bedroom.

Michael got out a few moments after Lily did, but unlike her, Michael put a robe on and grabbed his chainmail armor and sword, then began to walk back to his bedroom. When he got to his room, he saw Lily, covered in nothing but a towel. "Um, aside from not having clean clothes, is there a reason you're covered in just a towel?" Michael asked her as he looked away, trying to show some restraint.

Lily bit her lip when he came in she held the towel tight to her. "well i have nothing to wear. i have no clothes aside from the ones that i was wearing and they are very dirty. i didn't want to put back on dirty clothes after finally getting clean" she explained softly she didn't have an angry tone just spoke to him.

Michael couldn't help laughing a bit at her decision. "Why didn't you grab a robe from the closet there? Did you not see it?" Michael asked as he continued to look away. "Would you like me to go back and grab you one Lily?"

Lily looked at him "why are you laughing?" she questioned softly "and no i didn't see a robe, even if i did i probably would not have used for i did not know who it belonged to." she shrugged a little "you don't have to go all the way back over there. i guess this towel will do for now"

"Ok. Do you want to sleep in the same bed or do you want to sleep in different beds?" Michael asked as he walked to the bed and sat down. He was hoping she wanted to sleep in the same bed, but if she didn't, he wouldn't blame her.

Lily watched as he walked over to the bed and sat down her mouth almost dropped when he asked he where she would like to sleep "you mean i have a choice??"

"Yes. I'm sorry for what I've done to you, though I know you may never forgive me for it." Michael said as he got into the bed and slid over so Lily had enough room to get in and sleep peacefully. He really was sorry for what he had done to her, but the least he could do was try and make-up for his actions.

Lily closed her eyes a moment before walking over to the bed and slowly climbing in "this place is to big and to scary to sleep on my own" she said softly laying with her back towards him.

Back
Top Bottom