Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

Ganein

Supernova
[Last Post] All this excitement was a little to much for lily and she found herself having to lay down next to him. she felt a little dizzy. she laid on her side looking at him for a long moment. she thought he was handsome but she quickly tried to shake it from her mind when she remembered what he did to her. her eyes closed then and she fell a sleep beside him

As he slept, Michael began to have some very strange dreams. In one of them, Michael had a child who defied not only his father, but God himself as well. In another, God was angered and began to pass divine judgement on all that lived and breathed. As he had the horrid dreams, Michael was tossing and turning in his slept.

Lily slept peacefully beside him. there was no dreams or nightmare. all her body and her mind new it wanted was rest, but she was soon awoken by Micheal's tossing and turning. she opened her eyes and watched him for a few moments. she didn't know what to do, she didn't it want to seem like she trusted or cared about him so she was unsure if she should wake him up, but yet she did want him to stop. so she decided to nudge him hard enough so he would wake up but she closed her eyes right away so it seemed like she was sleeping.

When he was nudged, Michael woke and sat up in a horrid shock. He held a hand to his chest and beagn to breathe deeply, trying to calm his pounding heart. Even though he had bad dreams before, they had never scared him that badly before.

Once she knew that Michael was a wake she started to pretend that he had just woken her up. she started to mumble "whats going on" her eyes were open and she looked at him. she hope now she could get some answer from him as to what sort of trick was he playing pretending to care about her.

Michael was too busy reflection on his dreams to hear what Lily was talking about. He knew he had to see the high priest about these dreams, but knew that he wouldn't be back for a few days.

Lily waited for him to take notice of her but her didn't she wrinkled her forehead a little and then sat up. she looked at him for a long moment "we need to talk" it was not a question it was more of a demand that he needed to explain himself to her.

After taking one last, deep breath, Michael turned and faced Lily. "Hmm? What is it?" Michael said as he turned his head to face her. He didn't know what she wanted to talk about, but he was certain it was important.

Lily crossed her arms across her chest and looked at him "you need to explain what kind of trick you are up to now. i mean come on you rape me you hurt me beyond belief and then you sit by my side night and day pretending to care. i mean honestly do you think would believe for one moment that you have changed or you care??? so come on out with it what your plan here, enough with the games"

"Plan? I have no plan, plots or whatever you want to call them, this time. Besides, I think your uncle would not only forsake me, but ask God to deliver divine justice, should something happen to you. I really was trying to help you. I know you'll never forgive me for my actions, but the very least I can do, is to atone for my actions." Michael said as he looked away from her in shame.

"so this is still just an act, you don't care about what happen to me, you just care how it looks in god's eyes." she shook her head "and what do you think that my uncle will treat you fairly because you took care of me one time. have you forgotten that from day one you have been nothing but a monster to me, first you were going to have me chained up in the dungeon then you tied my hands behind my back and almost raped. then you did rape my tearing away my virginity with such force that i passed out."

As she yelled at him, Michael began to feel like the bottom of his armored boots. "No, this time, it isn't an act. I know you'll never forgive my actions, but I honestly want to atone for all of the pain and suffering I've caused, if not to you, then all of the other women I've harmed." Michael said as tears began to form in his eyes. The truth always hurts. He was so blinded by his desire to have an heir, that he had never realized the pain he was causing others until now.

"oh well that's all very well and good but what the hell happens now, i am stuck with you as my husband for the rest of my life, a man who doesn't love me, and a man i certainly can never love....and what if i become pregnant from what you did to me?" she looked down as tears began to pour down her cheeks

"Even though we're married now, I won't stop you from leaving now the castle and never coming back, if you want to. I honestly won't. Or, you could stay here with me, but knowing you, you'd probably pick the former. I don't blame you though, I would do the same thing." Michael said as he laid back down on the bed, trying to get his mind off of what he had done.

Tears still fell from her eyes as shook her head. she slowly climbed out of bed and walked to the window. she looked out over the cold winter night wanting to so badly just run far far away from there but she couldn't. "i would love nothing more than to run from this place but you know i can't if i were to leave i would be seen as a whore, or worse for leaving my husband" she did not turn from the window she just stood there shriving from the cold

"I said I wouldn't stop you. So if you really want to go, go." Michael said as he slowly began to drift off to sleep, praying that the dreams he had, would never return. If she ran, Michael wouldn't look for her, even if she wanted him to.

"I can't go against marriage, we were married before god, there for if i leave i will burn in hell for it" she looked down. she felt so lost and so alone she could not think of any way around this unhappy life.

"And I also know that you'd go to hell if you were to kill me; and vice versa." Michael said as he looked back towards Lily and couldn't help but be sad and angry at what he had done. "If there is anything short of killing myself that I can do to make you more comfortable, please tell me." Michael said as he drfited off into a restless sleep.

Lily sighed as she heard him go back to sleep.she looked out the window for almost an hour at a loss as to what to do. she sighed and got a robe and left the bed she wondered the halls for a little before ending up in the library it was cold and dark but she didn't care. she took a seat in a chair and fell a sleep. not the best place to sleep for there was no fire or blankets to keep her warm

When Michael woke up a few minutes later and realized that she had not returned, Michael grabbed a blanket and began to look for her. After several minutes had passed, Michael found her in the library with her head down on the desk. Michael quietly approached and laid the blanket over her. Then with the same quietness, Michael walked back to bed.

Lily did not waken as he entered the room her head just resting on the desk. when he placed the blanket on her cold body her hands reached for it, but she still slept. she slept there the whole night and into the next morning

When morning came, Michael continued to sleep as he normally would. Despite being awake for a few hours last night. Michael slept pretty well, but when he woke up, Michael almost broke into tears because of his conversation with Lily last night.

As Micheal cried a knock came at the door. it was a servant she had found lily sleeping in the library and didn't know what to do. that had never happen before "sir, your wife it seems is sleeping in the library. Should i wake her or would you like to?" the servant asked through the door.

Not wanting to be seen crying, Michael just told his servant to leave her be. He would've told the servant that the two of them had a fight, but that probably would've made him think that they were forcibly married.

The servant left the Lord alone with a sigh. as she walked away she passed lily in hallway. Lily had awoken and now was heading back to the bed room. the blanket was wrapped tight around her, her head hung down as she opened the door to the bed room and walked in.

Assuming that was his wife Lily, Michael just laid there in bed and tried to show her that he had been crying in the bed. He felt horrible for what he had done to her. He had forced her to marry him. He hoped that she hadn't come back, just to yell at him.

Back
Top Bottom