Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

"Ok. Pleasant dreams." Michael said to her as he slowly drifted off to sleep. When morning came, the sunlight shined bright into his room, as if to wake Lily and Michael up from their deep slumber.

Lily began to stir the next morning. as she did her stomach felt sick. she quickly rushed out of bed and went into the bathroom to throw up. she didn't understand why she suddenly felt sick like this when she went to bed she was fine.

Michael felt Lily jump out of bed and sat up to look at her. Michael wondered what was wrong with her, so he waited until she returned to the room to ask her. "Is something wrong? Or do you eat something you shouldn't have?" Michae asked Lily as she walked back into the bedroom. It was obvious that Michael was worried about her.

Lily walked back into the bed room she felt a little better after she threw up. she took a deep breath "i think i just might be getting sick is all." she shurgged a little and climbed back into bed. she felt a little weird different somehow but she couldn't figure out what was going on.

"Well, keep an eye on it. I don't want you to get sick at all. Or if you do get sick with something, I hope it's something that couldn't be spread easily." Michael said as he got out of bed and walked over to her, only to embrace her. "I really don't want you to get sick with something that can't be cured."

Lily rested her head against him when he embraced her. she didn't know but she just need someone to tell her it would be ok. "i am sure it is nothing"

"Me too Lily, me too." Michael said as he began to stroke her head gently. He remembered last night that she had no clean clothes. "Hey Lily, do you want to go into town and buy some new clothes?" He asked her.

Lily pulled away from him a little and looked out the window "i have no money clothes." she said softly. she didn't think of herself as his wife and would be able to use his money she just thought of her self as just a girl living with him.

"I don't mind using my money to pay for your clothes. I really don't. Besides, I'm sure you don't want to walk around nude all day, am I right?" Michael asked as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She jumped a little when he came up behind her. for one she was not excepting and two she was still a little uneasy around him and probably would be for sometime, after all what she went through is not something a person forgets over night it will take time. "ummm no i don't want to walk around in the nude, but i fell funny taking your money"

"Listen, I know what I did was wrong, but I really want to try and make up for what I've done to you. If you will give me a chance, I'll prove that I'm not such a bad person." Michael said as he continued to hold her gently across the waist. "So, until we go into town, would you like to borrow me clothes?"

She took a deep breath "alright i will give you a chance but you have to understand this doesn't mean i trust all of a sudden" she explained softly she feared that someday she might regret the decision that she had just made but she hoped not. "thank you i would love to just put any clothes on at this point, it is cold"

"Ok, I don't have much that may or may not fit you, but for the meantime feel free to wear anything that fits." Michael said as he walked away and open his closet doors to her. "Please help yourself to anything."

She walked over to the closet with him and as he opened she started to scan his clothes, first she looked for something simple, then she looked for anything that would fit or that she could make fit. she finally found a white top and a pair of pants that she had to tie in the front to make fit. she changed in front of him, her sexy body in full view.

When she began to change clothes, Michael looked away just to give her a little privacy. He waited until she was done changing to look bck at her. "So, are you ready to go into town and buy some clothes?" Michael asked as he looked back at her. While he did want to have sexwith her, Michael showed some restraint and kept his mind busy on something else.

Lily nodded "it would be nice to have clothes that fit and also have clothes to change into" she smiled a little. she didn't feel sick anymore but she still had that strange feeling

"Ok, meet me outside. I'll have my horse ready for us." Michael said as he began to walk out of the room and towards the stable. When he got to the stable, Michael began to prepare his horse for riding and rode outside and began to wait for Lily.

Lily fixed her hair a little before walking down the hallway and out through the door. once outside she waited for him she was not sure where the stables were so she figured he would come get her eventually.

Once his horse was ready, Michael mounted it and rode to the enterance to the castle and saw Lily standing there. "Ready to go?" Michael said as he offered her a hand up onto his horse.

Lily saw him ridding on the horse and it brought back some memories from when he had first taken her. she tried to push them from her mind. he asked if she was ready and she nodded. then she took her hand and climbed up on the horse.

"Hold on tight, this may get a little bumpy." Michael said as he had his horse gallop out of the castle and towards the town. After a few minutes, the two of them rode into town. "Well, we're here. Shall me go to the tailor's first or do you want to stop by some place first?" Michael asked as he helped Lily dismount his horse first.

Lily looked around the town as the two rode. she had not been there since he took her. when they stopped she allowed him to help her down. "umm there really is no place i need to go, i guess we can just go to the tailors. i mean if that is ok with you"

"Alright, I'll walk with you towards the talior's." It took a few minutes, but they finally reached the tailor's. "We're here. Please pick out anything you like." Michael said to Lily as he walked in with her.

Lily walked him she seemed a little more relaxed around him. as they entered the tailor's she couldn't believe all the beautiful clothes. she picked out a very simple and in fact it didn't cost much money at as if she was the one buying it. "this one is nice" even though she did think alot of the were prettier.

"I think that one would look nice on you, but I don't think one dress would be enough to keep dressed all month, so go ahead and pick out some more clothes you'd like, money isn't an object." Michael said as he walked with her as she picked out her new clothes.

Back
Top Bottom