Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

Lily clung to the blanket her gave her. she closed her eyes for a few moments to try and help with her dizziness. when he came back the glass of water she took a few big sips. "thank you, it helps" she said softly.

"Alright, I'll stay with you just to keep you company. Does that sound ok with you?" Michael asked as he gently held onto her hand. He wanted to keep her as comfortable as possible, even if she wasn't pregnant with his child.

Lily smiled at him "i know your hungry and i know you didn't get to enjoy much of your meal you should eat. really i am fine i will just stay here and rested" she didn't want him to fill sick because he didn't eat

"Alright, I'll resume eating, but if you get hungry, let me know and I'll hand you your meal." Michael said as he picked up his plate and slowly resumed eating his food.

Lily smiled "alright i'll tell you if i get hungry." she was glad he didn't fight her on eating something. she didn't want them both to be sick. as she rested lily couldn't help think about the fact she might be pregnant. she always did want children but she never thought it would happen to her this way.

Michael was sure he had gotten her pregnant. After all he was the only one she had sex with, even though it was by force. He didn't fight her when it came to that night's dinner, mainly because he was starving for a good meal.

she couldn't take not knowing for sure if she carried his child inside tomorrow she would ask him if she could the doctor to confirm if she was pregnant or not.

As he finished his meal, Michael cleaned his face up and prepared to get into bed. "Do you want me to sleep with you, or do you want me to sleep in another bed?" Michael asked her. If she wasn't feeling well, he wanted to do everything he could to keep her comfortable.

Lily thought for a moment then looked at him "um maybe you should stay here. in case something happens. i mean we don't know for sure if i am pregnant so in case i get sick again or something it would be nice to have you close" she bit her lip and then looked at him then looked down.

"Alright, I'll stay with you for as long as you want me too." Michael said as he began to change into his nightware, then got into bed with his wife, Lily. Once in bed, Michael gently wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'll do anything to make and keep you comfortable and happy."

Lily watched as he changed and climbed into bed with her. when he wrapped his arms around her she didn't pull away she just rested against him "thank you for treating me so well"

"You don't need to thank me. I'll treat you as well as my father treated my mother Lily, or at least as well as I can remember." Michael said as he held her gently against his chest. Even though Michael has done many terrible things to her, he wanted to do anything to apologize to her.

Lily yawned a little "you know you probably would have found the prefect wife by now and had a million children if you treat the other women like this" she said softly

"While that may be true, I believe I've found one that is the closest I could ever find now." Michael said softly as he continued to hold on to her gently and rub his head gently on her's.

She looked up at him and shook her head "i am really not all that perfect for you. i mean number one who knows if i can bare your children. number too i am nothing special"

"Well, you've given my another chance, even after what I've done to you. Besides, you're probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Michael said as he began to rub his hands through her long hair.

"well of course i would give you second chance, i mean you are my husband and we can't go on living the way we were. and i think we can be happy together as long as you don't treat me as you did before." she bit her lip then he called her beautiful and blushed "i am not beautiful"

"If I ever treat you now like I did then, I don't think god would ever forgive me." Michael said as he placed one of his hands off and made her look into his eyes. "Listen, even though we were forcibly wed, I honestly believe you are beautiful. In fact, as much as I can remember her, you look almost exactly like my sister."

Lily smiled softly when he told her again she was beautiful in fact she reminded him of his sister which made her smile more. She was starting to really care about him even though she swore she never would, but he had been so sweet to her and has taken care of her it was hard not to care about him

As he placed a hand onto her cheek, Michael gave her a small but quick kiss on the lips. "If there is anything you want me to do, all you have to do is tell me or ask me." Michael said as he pulled her into a deep embrace and wispered into her ear "Lily, I honestly believe you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and met."

Lily had never been kissed before and even his kiss was quick and small still kinda enjoyed it. she embraced him back as pulled her closer to him. things seemed to be going so well between them now. and then an idea crossed her "would you like to go relax in the hot springs together before we go to bed for the night?" she questioned softly

"Well, if you want to, sure I'll go to the hot spring with you. Do you want to bath on my side or do you want me to bathe on your side?" Michael asked as he sat up and looked at her passionately. "Besides, I said I'd do anything if you asked me to."

"as far as which side we go on i do not care" she smiled softly "but please don't do something just because i asked you to. i just thought it would be nice, since you did not have much time to relax today." she bite her lip. she did want him to make his own choice if she didn't then she would just demand things

"Alright, I'll go with you, and I promise I won't try anything unless you ask me too." Michael said as he got out of bed first and helped her out of the bed. "Just make sure you grab your robe as well. I'm sure you don't want to use a towel to cover your body again."

Lily nodded and grab her robe as he instructed. He was right she did not want to use a towel again for one think it was much to cold. She waited for him to grab his things then the pair made there way down to the hot spring to relax together.

Back
Top Bottom