Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

Her cheeks grew redder when he said her body was beautiful. she bite her lip a little and then shook her. She never thought her body was beautiful. she hated the scars on her back, and thought no man would ever like her.

"You don't think I'm being honest? Well, I'll prove to you that I think you are beautiful." Michael said as he quickly grabbed one of her arms and pulled her so close to his body, that her breasts were pushed up against his chest and his cock was pushed up against her hips and he wrapped his arms around her. When she was in his arms, Michael gave her a long passionate kiss on her lips, before breaking the kiss and looking back into her eyes.

Lily all of a sudden was pulled closer to him, before she knew there body's were pressed together. her breasts pressed hard up against his chest her hips pressed against his member. then she felt his lips on her giving her the most passionate kiss. her lips seemed to move on there own to kiss him back and when he pulled away all she could say was "wow"

"Well, does that prove how pretty and beautiful I think you are Lily? If not, I'll have to take it one step further." Michael as he placed a hand on the back of her head and gently pulled it onto his left shoulder and began to rub and stroke it, waiting for a response from her.

Lily smiled as he pushed her head to his shoulder. she wrapped her arms around him "maybe one step further" she said with a smile. she wondered what he would do would he kiss her again with such passion, or would he do something else.

"One step further? Alright, I'll go one step further." Michael said as he gently placed a hand on one of her breasts and began to rub and massage it in small circles. "How about now, Lily?"

She closed her eyes as he began to touch her sensitive flesh. her breast was not huge and seemed to fit nicely in his hand. she enjoyed the sensation of him touching and caressing her. she made a soft sound "mmm" almost unable to be heard

"Well, are you enjoying yourself, or do I need to go further?" Michael asked as he circled around her and began to rub both of her breasts with his hands. As he rubbed her breasts, Michael gave Lily a kiss that was just as passionate as the last one.

Lily nodded her head when he asked if she enjoyed his touches. then his other hand came up to touch her other breast she again made the soft sound. when he kissed she kissed him back enjoying this moment between them

As they kissed, Michael took one of his hands off of one of her breasts and slowly slid it down her body until it reached her pussy. When his hand reached her pussy, Michael began to gently, tenderly, and lovingly began to rub it.

She let him touch her between her legs in fact she liked it but then reality set it for her. she slowly broke the kiss "Michael we shouldn't do this here, what if someone walks in you said these hot springs are for everyone, plus what if goes to far. i mean we don't know for sure if i am pregnant and i don't want to do anything to hurt the baby if i am pregnant"

"You have a point there. So let's just go to bed, and I'll call for a doctor to check you out in the morning. Alright?" Michael asked as he walked away from Lily, grabbed two towels and handed one to her. "Here, use this to dry off."

She took the towel from him but before he could walk away she kissed him quickly and then whispered in his ear "thank you, you know what you did made me feel really good" she then pulled back and began to dry herself off

"I'd do anything for you Lily. I'm just glad I could make you feel good, thats all." Michael said as he began to dry off himself. When he was dry, Michael put his robe on and grabbed Lily's hand tenderly and lovingly. "Ready to go to bed?"

when she was finished drying off she put the robe he had bought her on. then she smiled at him when he said he would do anything for her. she waited for him to finish then he took her hand and she noded in answer to his question

As he held her hand, Michael walked with her to their room. Once in their room, Michael let Lily change and get into bed first, before he changed and got in bed himself. As he slept, Michael had slept restlessly, but nooone knew that when he slept restlessly, bad things usually happened.

Lily changed into her black nightdress and quickly climbed into bed. she laid down facing Michael and she quickly fell into a deep sleep. after all the happy moments today she had no reason to have a horrible night sleep.

As morning approached, Michael woke up in a cold sweat. He crawled out of bed, trying to avoid waking Lily from her slumber, and walked out on to the deck that overlooked his secret garden/tomb stone. When morning came, Michael decided to put most of his armor on, including his plate mail. He had a feeling he'd need it for today, but didn't know why.

((why don't we wait till after lily gets pregnant to have his sister attack))

Lily a woke a little while after he did. She didn't see him right away but then saw the shine of his armor. she climbed out of bed and walked over to him "hey what are you doing? you don't need all that armor." she giggled and started to pull some of it off him

(Ok.)

"Well, I just had a feeling that I'd need it for today or some time this week, but it is a little hard to move with all of this armor on, so I'll just take the plate mail off and leave the chain mail on." Michael said as he turned around and began to take the plate mail off. "So, are you ready to visit the doctor today?" Michael said as the plate mail fell off to the floor, and he began to walk towards her.

Lily watched as the armor feel to the floor. then looked at him when he asked her if she was ready to visit the doctor today. she took a deep breath "yes i am ready"

"Ok, would you like to come to the stable with me, or do you want to meet me out front like last time?" Michael asked as he gently grabbed both of her hand and tenderly interlaced his fingers with her's.

"either way is fine with me" she smiled she was loving these moments between them but she knew they would not be very often. she knew he was a Lord and needed to take care of other matters

"Let's go out to the stables together. Who knows, you may find a horse that likes you." Michael said as he gave Lily a small kiss on the lips and gazed deeply into her eyes. Considering her height though, Michael doubted she could find a suitable horse for her.

She kissed him back and then nodded "ok, but if we don't find a horse for me that is ok, i do enjoy ridding with you" she kissed him again before walking handed and handed with him out to the stable

Back
Top Bottom