Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

"Well, I'd like for you to learn how to ride a horse because I may not always be able to transport you. Though, I too enjoy riding with you." Michael said as he walked with Lily towards the stable. After a few minutes had passed, they arrived at the stable, and despite the bad smell, there were plenty of horses to choose from.

Lily knew he was right and she would like to find a horse she could ride just incase she would ever want to take a ride on her when he was busy. when they entered the stable she looked around with a smile on her face "you have so many beautiful horses"

"Thanks. Feel free to look at all of them, though be careful around that one over there, she's abit of a wild one. I've tried everything I could think of, but that horse either bucked them off, kicked them before they got on, or just ran away when someone tried to mount her." Michael said as he pointed to a solid brown horse that was in a box at the other side of the stable. While all of the things he said about her was true, she was the perfect size for Lily.

Lily bite her lip a moment then walked slowly over to the horse he had been talking about. her movements were not fast as she reached the horses stall. the whole the horse kept his eyes on her. "hey there fella what are you so angry about" the horse gave a snort but stayed still. slowly lily reached her hand out to him. lily seemed to clam and tender with the horse

((is it ok if the horse is a boy just for posting sake, to many her's in one post))

(Yea, I don't mind.)

Michael was shocked when he saw Lily not only petting the wild horse, but the horse was letting her pet him. "Wow, I can't remember the last time Deadeye let someone pet him, let alone let someone get close to him." Michael said as he slowly approached Deadeye, trying not to spook him.

"you just have to know how to talk to him and be gentle. I mean in no way is he ready to let me ride him but in time will be" she spoke softly as not to spoke the horse she laughed a little at the horses name "deadeye? why deadeye"

"Well, I named him that, because the first person to try and ride him, got kicked in the face. He lived, but could only see out of one eye after he was kicked. So, with some irony, that became his name." Michael said as he got as close as he could before he began to feel uncomfortable.

Lily laughed a little "and you don't think naming him after something like that has brought the bad luck that has followed him ever since" she shook her head a little "i think he needs a new name for a new start"

"Well, what do you think his name should be?" Michael said as he slowly walked hesitantly towards the horse. Michael was trying to get as close to Lily, before he accidently startled the wild horse.

"hmmm i don't know for sure yet" she took a deep breath and slowly turned to him "when i have more time to think i will, but for right now i think we should get to the doctor and find out if i am pregnant or not" she said with a little smile

"Alright, then I'll ask the stable master to ready a horse for us. Feel free to explore the stable to your heart's content." Michael said as he began walking away to find the stable master. After a few minutes of looking, Michael found the man and asked him to prepare his horse.

Lily didn't wonder much she stayed by the horse just talking to it in clam maner trying to get him as use to her as she possible could

"Lily, my horse is ready, shall we go?" Michael said as he walked with his horse towards her. Even though his horse was gentle, kind, and fast, it was too tall for Lily to ride on her own. "Here, I'll help you on." He said as he extended a hand out for her to grab on.

Lily turned her head when she head his voice and came over to him and his horse "yes i am ready" she placed her hand in his when he offered. her hand looked so small and delicate compared to his.

When she was on his horse, Michael looked back towards her. "So Lily, do you want to get there fast or do want to enjoy the scenery on the way to the doctor's clinic?" Michael asked as he rode slowly out of the stable and out of front gate, stopping when the gate closed behind the two of them.

Lily giggled a little and shook her head "you always ask me how fast i want our journey to be and everytime i state i don't care. you choose ok"

"Well, you may want to take it slow, but I may go faster than you'd like me to." Michael said as he motioned for his horse to slowly trot along the path that led into the town. After a few minutes had passed, they trotted into town. After Michael helped Lily off his horse, Michael gently patted her head. "I have to go check with the mayor of this town to see if there are any problems that need to be addressed, but I'll be back as soon as I can, alright?" Michael asked as he waited for her response.

lily climbed down into his arms for a moment. when he said he needed to go speak with the mayor she took a deep breath and sighed she was a little nervous to go see the doctor but thought it might be better if he wasn't there "ok well i guess i will go see the doctor to find out if you are going to be a daddy. i will meet you back here then"

"Alright Lily, see you soon." Michael said as he quickly rode off towards the mayor's home. After several minutes of riding, Michael arrived at the house and dismounted, not waiting for the mayor's attendents to greet him or ask him how he was doing.

Lily turned around and faced the home of the doctor. She took a few deep breaths trying to work up the nerve to go in. so many emotions were running through her. She wanted so much to have a child but yet she did not want her child to be conceived from his rape of her. she took another deep breath before walking up to the house and knocking on the door.

After walking into the mayor's home, and confronting him, Michael asked for what has happened to the village over the past few days. Despite hearing nothing that was important, Michael's attention began to shift to other things, like the birds chirping and singing in the nearby tree, but once the mayor had mentioned 'bandits', Michael's attention immeadately snapped back towards the mayor. After he repeated what he had said about the bandits, the mayor handed over a drawing of the suspected leader of the bandits. What surprised Michael the most was that the leader was a woman. A woman leading a group of bandits was unheard of. After taking the drawing and placing it into his pocket, Michael left the mayor's home and mounted his horse and rode back to the clinic.

As Micheal approached the clinic Lily was coming out of the house/ Her head hung down and soft tears ran down her cheeks. She wasn't pregnant her sickness this past few was probably for either something she ate or some sort of stress. Lily didn't really realize how badly she had wanted a child until the doctor told her she wasn't pregnant. it seemed to crush her.

As he rode up, Michael saw that Lily had been crying, but decided not to mention that he'd noticed. "So? Are you pregnant or not?" Michael asked as he extended a hand to help Lily up onto his horse.

Lily saw him coming and brushed the tears away. then he asked her the question she really didn't want to answer but new she had to "no i'm not pregnant" she said softly as she took his hand and climbed up on the horse "can we just go home please"

"Alright, we'll go home now. I have nothing else I need to do here in town." Michael said as he gave his horse a small kick to the hips, causing it to start moving along the road that lead to his castle.

Back
Top Bottom