Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lord Seeking a woman to give him an heir. (nightsorceress

Lily rode the whole way back to the castle with her head against him trying not to cry around him. as they approached the castle lily lifted her head from him. "i think i need a little time by myself, but i would like to have diner with you if that is ok. I mean you probably have stuff to tend to anyway."

"While I do have stuff to attend to, I should be done before dinnertime." Michael said as the two of them rode through the castle gate and up to the stable. "Here, I'll help you down, just slide off the saddle." He said as he dismounted first and opened his arms up to catch her.

As he extended his arms she slide off the horse into his arms instead of drawing away from him though pulled closer to him wrapping her arms tight around him. her head rested against his chest. "i really wanted a child" she finally told him.

"Well then, would you like to have my child, Lily?" Michael said as he wrapped his arms around her tightly once she hit his chest. Even though he longed for a child himself, Michael never had a woman like Lily who was kind and caring.

"very much so" she said softly she was trembling in his arms now "the doctor told me you were going to send me away like you had all the others. i don't want you to send me away please...please....i love you" she was now crying

Michael felt his shirt getting wet and heard Lily crying. When she confessed her love for him, Michael smiled softly at her and used his hands to wipe her tears away from her face. "Hey, don't cry Lily. Did you already forget that we got married? Even if it wasn't be choice?" He said as he gave her a gently kiss on her forehead and continued to hold her tight and wipe away her tears. Before speaking again, Michael quickly picked Lily up and carried her like she was a newly wed again. "Besides, I've grown to love you too."

"i didn't forget we are married...its just you sent so many girls away before i didn't know if you would forget we married and send me away to" she lifted her head from his chest just in time for him to pick her up. then he told her he loved her and she smiled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her.

"Let's go to our room, and try to make a child, but lets make it with love and not lust." Michael said as he walked with Lily in his arms torwards their room. After a few minutes of walking through the castle, they finally arrived at the door to their room.

When he said that he wanted to make a child from love not lust she couldn't contain herself she just had to kiss him. when they reached there room she looked up at him "you sure you want to do this now you said you did have some business to attend to"

"That can wait. For now, I just want to make love with the one and only woman I love." Michael said as he opened the door and sat down on the bed with Lily in his lap. "Do you feel the same way I do right now? Because my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest."

"of course i do my love, i want this more than i think you will ever know. i just wanted to make sure this is what you wanted right now." Lily smiled lovingly at him.

"Of course it's what I want." Michael said as he began to kiss Lily passionately and used one of his hands to rub her breasts is small circles. It really was what Michael wanted, he wanted to make love with his wife and hopfully get her pregnant.

Lily melted into his kiss. any doubt she had that he may not have wanted seem to disappear in the kiss. as he hand touched her breast she let out a soft sigh as she enjoyed the feeling. her nipple seem to grow hard underneath the fabric of her dress

As they kissed, Michael wrapped an arm around her and gently pulled her down so she was laying on top of him. After a few minutes of kissing, Michael broke the kiss and began to rub Lily's ass.

After a few minutes had passed, Michael broke the kiss and looked into Lily's eyes. "So, are you ready to make some love?" Michael asked as he reached between them and began to take his pants off.

Lily bit her lip and nodded as she climbed off him to allow him to take off his pants. she then started to undo her dress but her hands were trembling a little bit from fear and from excitement that it made undoing her dress difficult

Michael could feel Lily trembling as she laid on top of him, so he grabbed one of her hands and held it tight. "Don't be afraid, it won't hurt this time, I promise." Michael said as he gave her a soft smile.

Lily nodded a little as her hand held tightly to his. she just looked at him trying to stop her trembling. she stopped trying to take off her dress and just took a few deep breaths

"Just relax, I won't harm you in any way. I'd never hurt someone I love." Michael said as he placed a hand on her head and began to rub it gently and tenderly.

"i know you won't. i guess i am excited as well i mean i love you so much and well we could have a child made from our love." She smiled alittle as she seemed to relax in his arms

"Yes, and before I met you, I just tried to make a child by force. Now, I've seen the error of my ways and now you are the only one that I'll allow to have my child." Michael said as he gently held her head against his chest and tried to get her to calm down completely.

Lily seemed to be calmed by his words and slowly she lifted her head from his chested and kissed him passionately. She pulled away and smiled "thank you"

"Anytime Lily. Now, shall we pick up where we left off or do you want to just cuddle for a while?" Michael asked as he continued to rub her head as he returned her kiss on the lips.

"i can continue now" lily said softly as she looked at the man she loved, the man she longed to have his seed fill her womb to make her belly grew with there child

Back
Top Bottom