Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

Not only that, but Windy might use her wind velocity to blow Schro around a bit, knock him out, but she doesn't want to kill anyone.

Since they escaped in the car, Ginger can't drop the police van on Blair, she could follow tornado Windy since Ginger can ride the magnetic stream. It's how she flies, which currently thinks she can only levitate. She's still exploring her magnetic powers.

My idea now, is blow Schro around a little bit, having him get bruised and scraped, along with a concussion (from EF-1 or 2 winds, and spinning), and Windy throw a tractor at Blair (as the EF-2 or EF-3 tornado) until Ginger arrives.

she could follow tornado Windy since Ginger can ride the magnetic stream. It's how she flies, which currently thinks she can only levitate. She's still exploring her magnetic powers.

hmm. So I guess this is where Cheshire will have to "borrow" Edith's motorcycle if she wants to keep up.

I guess you realize and deleted? Anyway, Cheshire could hitch a ride with Ginger again... If all three have to be there? Ginger did "fly" Cheshire to the bank. Being a fitness trainer... Erm... Trainee, Ginger would have no problem with carrying Su-Ji.

Well. Cheshire will be busy helping Velocity bring the hostages outside and making sure that Alexa can slip away after having made her promise to meet up the next day. She might just miss the ride.

Did I miss something? Or are we just going to assume Edith passed on the information to the police already so Windy can do her pink tornado thing?

A bit of sugar for inspiration huh?

Personally I almost never write without a mug of lukewarm coffee at my side. (For inspiration of course.)

Finally got it posted, y'all. Velocity offered help to Alexa, should cause Schro and Blair both to shit a brick, as well as most of the rest of Farmer's Creek, Iowa.

Erin's real fear would overrule her common sense, which should interfere with Schro when he looks through her eyes, since she won't see Velocity in the whirlwind. Plus, picking up light red clay would still give a real storm that same hue, it could be pointed out by either bad guy that Velocity the "tornado" is too pink yet still admit about the red clay.

Schro was not watching through Erin: he was watching and hearing through Captain Fitzpatrick's own eyes and ears. From what I understand, Captain Fitzpatrick was filled in on the whole plan of Windy/Race Car whipping up a tornado to follow them: did I infer this correctly?

You did. But it could seem different when seeing it for real, since it'll look impossibly high (about a thousand feet high) for a little whelp of a girl whose not even six feet (5-7 or 5-8, if I recall, and about 125 lbs)

And Schro is a guy who can tune in to other people's senses like he is sitting at a multitude of screens to spy on them in real time: he may not be the smartest guy, but he would put two and two together and bet on the superhuman having done as she'd said she would. So the logical thing Schro should do is to intimidate the Captain to call back the superwoman, or else! (Else the hostages get it, naturally: he has hostages, he's going to use them.)

Anywho, Windy cannot turn on a dime when creating the whirlwind. Unless he does tornado protocol and hit the ditch, the cars going to be flipped. Physics of her spinning winds.

Yep, if he pays attention to what the tornado is doing, sticking to the right side of the road (Americans drive on that side of the road) he'll see the tornado is obeying the same traffic laws he is. It'll have to make a uey to return to Westbrook.

Back
Top Bottom