Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

Odd, I got one thing in my email alert, and a different thing here, or rather a different post, here, something. According to email, Velociraptor bowed out?

Anyhoo, that'll make it my turn? I am about to call it a night, and things to do today (Wednesday) so I'll see what I can do with a better lead in? Feel free to make NPCs for all areas to cross paths with any of my five main characters. Stop at the Golden Spoon, News 3, Police Department, Ricci &Associates or college. The plan is to set it up for early afternoon, maybe right after high school let out (2:45pm)

Gonna have Melia pass by Ricci & Associates in my next post then. She needs a legal team to cover her bases when it comes to healing. After that, the world will find a new Mecca or Rome in Westbrook, since Melia can cure even the worst cancer.

Odd, I got one thing in my email alert, and a different thing here, or rather a different post, here, something. According to email, Velociraptor bowed out?

Anyhoo, that'll make it my turn? I am about to call it a night, and things to do today (Wednesday) so I'll see what I can do with a better lead in? Feel free to make NPCs for all areas to cross paths with any of my five main characters. Stop at the Golden Spoon, News 3, Police Department, Ricci &Associates or college. The plan is to set it up for early afternoon, maybe right after high school let out (2:45pm)
I did originally state that I was leaving due to a personal feeling of rejection from a different source, but then changed my mind. I write this after being woken up by the single worst sore throat in my entire life, so I’ll go straight to bed and I think either way I need a bit of time to rest on my decision.

but then changed my mind.
Anyhoo, that'll make it my turn?

Perhaps you can still put something up in the mean time @Frozen Princess

Personally I am trying to figure a way for Su-Ji to make it to school without exposing the rather telling transformation she has undergone. I'm thinking perhaps a foot long dress and an equally long leather trenchcoat over that. That is after she has shaved off her whiskers. It is either that or she will simply acknowledge that the meteorite has transformed her into the freak she has always been anyway, the freak most of her fellow students consider her to be.

I did originally state that I was leaving due to a personal feeling of rejection from a different source, but then changed my mind. I write this after being woken up by the single worst sore throat in my entire life, so I’ll go straight to bed and I think either way I need a bit of time to rest on my decision.
I hope you'll feel better soon!

Sounds like there will soon be a cult, and an invasion of scientists (probably military scientists) wanting to poke and prod her.
Given that people with supernatural powers are a thing that appear after the meteorite, she is not the isolated case. The real reason she is going to get the biggest, best legal team on her side is that she does not want to deal with people bossing her around. She is going to make exactly one offer to the government: pay her double the salary of a neurosurgeon to heal people eight hours a day for five days a week along with the usual benefits or she goes to offer her services abroad.

She'll rely on the bodyguards given by the government to stay safe, as well as the knowledge that those who'd try to harm her would bring down the wrath of all people who have been and can be saved by her powers.

@CasualVelociraptor No problem, now I'm clear. Get well soon, and RL comes first... Especially health.

@MsBloom If Su-Ji is already in the fratority (frat and sorority combined) or planned to rush Delta Lambda Pi, and Ginger knew it, she wouldn't have anything to worry about. Ginger will be telekinetic anyway, she has enough to worry about.

@Inkybus Sounds like a plan, I won't introduce everyone in the image going up in the character sheet, but two will be recognized from my post rebooting the roleplay.

Also I noticed you are all using drawn or AI generated images. I am use to photographic images is that fine or should I try to find non-photographic images instead?

I just have all Ricci and Associates up there, because I don't have just Gabe, or Rebecca's team, or the other associates, not without playing the book over. Right now apps not working. Most of those characters are NPC, sadly.

Having said that, you can introduce him/her in the RP first. I did that for Gabe, who technically is also NPC

@Inkybus, is this with Schro near the Golden Spoon or Detective Holmes's precinct? If you're trying to draw someone's attention from my other characters...

@Inkybus, is this with Schro near the Golden Spoon or Detective Holmes's precinct? If you're trying to draw someone's attention from my other characters...
It can be either: I am not familiar with Westbrook city. So I treat it as an open invite for characters and stuff.

Schro is a member of a gang, so he does engage in assault and battery, coercion and other illegal activities. Mostly with rival gangs.

There's almost always construction and gangs around a school. Especially high school. I figured it was that area. Imma just involve both. Windy doesn't have red hair for nothing, lol

Back
Top Bottom