Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prep and the Outcast

Courtney buried her face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and she closed her eyes tightly as she tried not to cry again. "Our teacher knows." she said softly, her voice muffled by his chest. She grasped his shirt tightly in her hand with a soft sniffle.

Zero held her close and smoothed a hand through her hair and smiled some at her and made her look up at him and nodded. "Don't worry if she knows or not, after a few months; you won't be able to hide it from anyone really." He shrugged some. "There's no big problem with her knowing." He said.

Courtney shook her head with a soft sob. "That's not what I'm upset about." she said. "It was what she said about it that has me so upset." She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as she sobbed again.

"come iwth me then, we'll get a drink at the vending machines and you can tell me all about it." Z said and walked along with her slowly after a few moments. "It's better to get those things out and not let them consume you from the inside, besides it was about me wasn't it?" he asked. "I know that witch doesn't like me much."

Leaning against his side, Courtney softly sniffled and wiped her eyes again with the sleeve of her sweater. "A soda sounds good to me." she whispered to him. When he asked her if what was said was about him, she nodded with a soft sigh. "Yes, it was."

Zero walked with her toward where the machines were and nodded. "It's ok then, I don't really care what she says about me." he said and nodded to her. "But what's got you so upset about it?" he asked tenderly as they headed down the hallways, her friends blinking before joining them for a few moment sas well.

(feel free to play her friends)

(Uh, okay.)

Courtney sighed and nodded. "I know you don't and you know that normally I wouldn't let such things get to me. But all these damned hormones at the moment have me all mixed up." she said with a sigh. As they walked, she did her best to ignore the fact that her friends were walking with them and whispering, knowing that they were most likely talking about her and Zero. "Well, she was saying things that put you down and insulted both of us. Things like ridiculing me for even sleeping with you and saying that she wouldn't touch you with a ten foot poll. She then said that you were really tiny." Now that she thought about what the teacher said, the more she realized how rediculous she was acting and she laughed softly while shaking her head. "I'm sorry Zero. I'm being rediculous."
One of her friends moved to Courtney's side while another moved to Zero's, so that they were flanking the couple. "So Zero. Where did Courtney find a catch like you?" one of them asked. "Because from what we heard, you've rocked her world." The girls began laughing while Courtney blushed brightly with a sigh.

Zero nodded to her and just shrugged at what she said the teacher said about him and let it pass. "She's just jealous because she walked in on me while I was changing for gym and she knows she can't have me. And the fact I'm going to be a dad just hammers the spike home." He said nonchalantly and looked over at her friend and blinked. Great, the squeeing idiot brigade; just what they both needed. "Oh she didn't have to, we've been friends since we were little kids." he answered and shrugged again. "It wasn't until a few months ago we really met again because I've been a ward of the state for a long time time ever since I ran away from home when I was 8."

Courtney began laughing and she shook her head with a small smile. "In that case, I suppose I can't blame her." she said softly. "I mean, you are a very sexy guy and you're deffinately uh... well equipped." She blushed a little with the last part and giggled softly while gazing up at him. "I'd be jealous if I was in her position."

The girls on either side of them gasped softly before looking at each other. "Aww that's so cute!" the squealed. "You're childhood sweethearts!" Courtney sighed and looked at them. "Could we please have some privacy? I'll catch up with you later and fill you in on things." The two looked reluctant before sighing and nodding. "Very well. But we're schedualing you for a very long gossip session later." the said before scurrying off to fawn over a very hot football player.

Zero just watched the girls in disbelief and shookhis head again, running a hand through his hair. "They're like horny pigeons..." he said and looked ather blushing for a oment. "Well you're the only one that knows that fact for sure." Zero said. "I mean I think you're the only one who finds me "very sexy", teachers don't count." he joked some and put some change in the machine when they got there. "What would you like/"he asked.

Courtney looked up at him in disbelief and amusement before laughing, her eyes glittering brightly. "I have never heard that one before." she said to him. "But yeah, I suppose you're right." When they reached the machine, she watched him put some change into the vending machine. "Hmm, I want orange soda." She had always been a big fan of orange soda, even from when she was a child.

He hit the button for the orange soda and caught it when it got released by the machine and handed it to her. " Here." he said to her and chuckled some, half imagining the two of them doing something naughty on school grounds somewhere. But insteadof that, he'd pay and get himself a bottle of coke since it was the only thing they had in the machines. "We could always sneak away and go make out somewhere too." he joked a bit.

"Thank you." she said before opening the soda and taking a drink, sighing happily as the citris fizzy drink ran over her tongue and tickled the back of her throat. At his joke about sneaking away and making out somewhere, she chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, I suppose we could." she said playfully with a grin. "We could go to the spot beneath the bleachers where we were reunited."

Zero sipped his coke, enjoying the sharp tart bite of the liquid and chuckled some with her. "If the rain doesn't catch us again." he pointed out and looked her over. "Mmm imagine how naughty it would be to go past that point though." He suggested and leaned back agaisnt the wall for a moment and looked around to make sure nobody else was giving them stares or something.

(perhaps another run in with roger? haha)

Courtney moved so she was standing infront of him, smiling up at him as she drank her soda. "It would be naughty." she said softly while moving closer to him until she was gently leaning against his chest. "It would be very naughty." She grinned and leaned up a little and she kissed him softly, tasting his soda on his lips. "I love you Zero." she murmured.

((Sounds good to me. Lol.))

Before Zero could respond to her, Roger showed up with two bimbos on his arms. "oh isn't this sweet?" He said taunting them. "If it isn't the 'head' cheerleader and the loser." he said, puffing himself up, which just made zero sigh. "Little boy didn't you already get enough humiliation?" he asked.

When Courtney heard Rogers voice, she sighed and let her head fall against Zero's chest. A moment later she lifted her head again and looked up at Roger, arching an eyebrow as he tried to get a rise out of her and Zero. "Hey, he's my loser." she said calmly before looking at the two bimbos on his arms. "Would ya look at that Zero! He found a couple of friends who are just perfect for him. A set of STD riddled bimbos." She smiled sweetly and moved to stand next to Zero, taking a long drink of her soda.

"Ah stop being jealous Roger. Oh wait you have every right to. I'm coming out of this on top.......of a beautiful girl." he winked. "oooh!" Roger said, fuming and turning red at that in rage. The girls looked at her and blinked airheadedly. "Shut up whore." one said.

Courtney chuckled at Zero's play on words and she looked up at him with a grin. "Zero, you're so bad." she said with a giggle. Glancing at the girls with Roger again, she rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Do you two always bore people with your stupid comebacks?" she asked them before turning to her lover and best friend. "Lets go Z. I'm getting bored of these three."

Zero looked at Courtney and grinned back to her and nodded. "Yeah let's leave them to share their STD's with each other." he said and walked off with her on his arm and glanced back as Roger was fuming. "heh he's looking like he's going to blow a vein and keel over." Zero said to her and winked at her. "let's go on out to the bleachers."

Courtney wasn't usually a hateful or mean person but when it came to Roger she made a little exceptions. "Part of me hopes he does." she says to him as they walk away from Roger and his groupies. She takes another drink of her soda and she finished it before tossing the can into the trash. "That sounds like a good idea." she said to him and she grins up at him.

Zero would take her out to the bleachers and gently pinned her to the supports behind it and kissed her, holding her closer as he did. "mmm I love you Courtney." he smiled at her and nibbled at her neck and continued to tease her, pressing his hips against hers.

Courtney placed a hand behind her as she leaned against the support to the bleachers and she sighs into the kiss while wrapping an arm around Zero's waist. "I love you too Zero." she murmured into his ear before softly gasping and mewling as he nibbles at her slender neck. She wraps her other arm around him and caress his back while nibbling and kissing the curve of his neck.

Zero grinned at her and continued to nibble at her neck and quivered when she returned it. "mm keep that up and I'm going to have to turn you around and take you from behind." He teased her playfully. "Unless you want to go to your knees first."

Courtney bit her bottom lip as she listened to him speak before shrugging slightly. "You're lucky I'm not too far along in my pregnancy or else I wouldn't be able to get down." she said to him before slowly sinking to her knees.

Back
Top Bottom