Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prep and the Outcast

She just laughed and grinned. She was sure that he could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke to him. "Maybe." she said softly while shrugging. "And I've no idea if she's going to be a bitch about the whole thing. She's usually a bitch about anything that makes her unhappy." She sighed and ran her fingers over her stomach once again. "I know that. You should feel it thought. The baby keeps kicking." she said with a giggle.

(Sure, but what would I say as her?)

((Maybe she bitches him out some then makes the statement about wanting some of that too? haha like "in her interest you'll do it."))

On the other end he chuckled a bit and shifted ears as he had to do something else. He was working on getting a coke open with his free hand so he had to cradle it between his ear and shoulder. "Well that's good, it means that the child's healthy and active." he chuckled over the phone. "And I'll keep that mind for when she calls cuz it'll probably be sometime soon and she'll liable to bitch you out too if I'm on the phone when she does call." he sighed some. "Since we don't want that, I'll call you back a bit later ok babe?" he asked her, she could hear the warmth and love in his tone for her.

Courtney giggled softly as he chuckled before nodding. "True. She probably would." she said with a soft sigh. "Just remember, her bark is usually worse then her bite." She stretched out in her bed and ran her hand over her belly. The teen was glad that her baby was healthy. With Zero's help, she had been able to receive prenatal care and she had made all her appointments with her doctors to make sure everything with the baby was fine. "Okay. I'll talk to you a little later then." she said softly, her voice filled with affection and love for him.

"Thanks and I'll keep that in mind." He said and laughed a bit on the othe rend. "I'll talk to you later Courtie." He teased her and hung up in a moment. Zero would get up and finish wha the was doing with the laundry and a waited for incoming phone call he knew he'd get. It would be a pain to deal with her mom as she was a bit of a haughty bitch at times.

"Bye." she murmured into the phone before they both hung up. Setting her phone down onto the bedside table, she rolled over onto her side and curled up a little before falling asleep.

Not to long after they had hung up, Zero's phone rang again. It was Courtneys mother.

Zero blinked and picked up the phone and answered quickly, as he was sitting next to it on the couch and yawned a bit. "Hello?" he asked whomever was calling and realized it was her mom. "Oh hi there..." he asid.

Courtneys mother frowned when he answered the phone and she narrowed her eyes. "Young man. You have some serious explaining to do." she said coldly. "Why is it that my daughter is knocked up?!"

Zero just shrugged a bit and looked around the room and relaxed some and grinned. "That's what happens when two people that love each other have sex you know. That's how you, me and her came into being." he said.

She made a noise of disapproval and anger. "Cut the crap you little shit." she snapped. "Do you have any idea what this is going to do to her future? Courtney had her future set. She was going to go to a good college and make something of herself." She stood up and began pacing the room she was in. "And how the hell do you intend to provide for her and this child that you've conceived?"

Zero paused and jolted forward at her hostile tone and hissed at her. "No how about you look. How do you know that? Have you even asked her what she wants to do or are you deciding shit for her?" he demanded to know and grinned deviously. "Oh I have a way, I've been working all these months to prepare for it afterall." he said. "But how about we compromise, what would it take for you to ease off me?"

The womans anger just grew with every word he spoke. She was about to snap at him again when a plan quickly formed in her mind. "You want me to back off? Fine, but first you have to do something for me." she said. There was a slightly threatening tone to her voice that clearly said that what she wanted wasn't going to be good.

Zero paused some when he heard the hostility in her voice and blinked a few times thinking it out. "Uh ok what do you have in mind?" he asked her and waited for a moment and sighed.

She smirked slightly while slowly sitting down in one of the seats in the living room. "I want... what you've been giving my daughter." she said softly and slowly. "I want you to give me the same exact thing you gave her that got her knocked up." Her voice was level and gentle.

He sputtered a moment. confused as hell for a moment and blushed some, for some reason; his cock was stiffening at the thought. "Uh if that's the only way...." he said, hearing it in her tone that she would make things worse if he turned her down. "but where? we can't let her see it>"

She smirked and chuckled. "You agree to it so readily." she said with another laugh. "You figure it out. After all, you're the one that wants me to back down. Just remember. It's in her best interest for you to do it. It does not matter to me where, as long as you do it."

He thought about it for a moment, he could probably invite her to an upscale hotel and fuck her brains out like she wanted. Her luscious curves, ample bust that ass of hers...dammit his dick was etting rock hard just imagining sticking her. "Well I know one place we could meet up." he said to her and explained his idea to her. Taht he'd pay for it all and they could say that he got busy with some house work the rest of the night.

"No, I'll pay for it. After all. You'll need that money to pay for the child." she said. Courtney's mom wasn't a complete heartless bitch despite the way that she acted. Nikkola, for that was her name, remembered all too well how expensive a child was and she had more then enough money to rent a room for an evening and she refused to go to a cheep motel. "Just meet me at the hospital at the end of my shift and I can drive us to the hotel."

Zero nodded on the other end of the phone and had to ask so he'd know. "When is the end of your shift then?" he asked her and smirked a bit, subconsciously stroking his penis, imagining that sexy older woman sucking it.

Nikkola smirked as if she knew what he was doing. "I get off at seven thirty. And don't be late." she said to him. She brushed her red hair back over her shoulder, her brown eyes glimmering brightly in the light of the living room.

(I'm jus tgoing to jump ahead like he just lets Courtney sleep)

He hung up the phone and sighed some and shivered, managing to stop masturbating to the woman on the phone and went to shower some and relaxed. After a couple more hours he would soon would get up and headed out to the hospital to meet her. He would wait for her and sit back in the lobby and wait for her sighing. He knew what she looked like and was waiting patiently.

Later that day, Nikkola took her time heading out of the hospital and when she spotted Zero, she chuckled. She was wearing a knee length pencil skirt and a blouse that showed off her curves. Over her clothing she wore the familiar white coat of the doctors. Walking towards him, she didn't say anything to the teen. All she did was motion for him to follow her as she walked towards her car. Unlocking it, she slid into the drivers seat and began buckling herself in.

Zero glanced up wt her when she showed up, his mercury silver hair almost seeming to have the trademark metallic sheen as he looked up at her. His eyes didn't betray the feeling he was having inside about this, that wretching feeling that what one was doing wasn't right. But he kept reminding himself that if he did this Courtney and their baby would be safe from it's grandmother at least. But it was still outrageous and he didn't sayanything as he joined her in the car and buckled himself in and crossed his arms and kept his eyes closed thinking.

Nikkola was silent as she drove to the hotel, her brown eyes rixated on the road infront of them. After a while, they finally reached the hotel and she pulled up front. Shuttong off the car, she got out with her purse and tossed her keys to the vallete. "I'll be back for it in two hours." she said to the young man before heading into the building, trusting Zero to follow. She only stopped moving when she reached the front desk. "The usual Danny." she said while fishing some money out of her purse. Nikkola did not feel any guilt for what she was doing. It wasn't the first time and it wasn't going to be the last. The women had grown bored with her sex life with her husband so she sought her sexual gratification else where.

Back
Top Bottom