Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prep and the Outcast

Zero did indeed get out of the car with her and watched as she so negligently tossed the valet the keys to the car and shook his head. Just what was he gettin ginto here?! This was a bitw eird, and he didn't know this about her mom...uh would it be a good idea for Courtnery to have their baby around this woman? Either way he followed her in with his hands in his pockets acting nonchalant about it trying to stay cool. I can't believe how casual everyone is about this nobody asks any questions or looks at her like she's nuts. Geez He thought and waited for her to lead the way.

Nikkola looked back over her shoulder at Zero with a grin as she counted out exactly how much money would be needed for the room before heading to the elevator. As she walked, she softly whistled while twirling the hotel key around her finger while her hips swayed just slightly as she approached the elevator. Stepping inside, she stood back waiting for Zero.

He sighed and yawned some, stretching out a bit and followed her; trying not to feel his dick stiffening at the sway of her hips. He'd board the elevator with her and glanced over at her as his pants began to bulge out again. "You certainly have high class taste." he said and tried to avert his eyes blushing some.

Nikkola looked at him with an arched eyebrow before smirking as she looked him up and down, noticing the bulge in his pants. "Of course I do. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those cheep motels along the highway." she said calmly with a chuckle. "I have all my little.... meetings here in this hotel."

He sighed and leaned back against the wall and shook his head. "If you have so many little meetings, .....why? I mean isn't there some kind of other way to compromise on this..." he asked, clearly bothered by the fact it would lead to cheating on Courtney and he didn't really want that.

She rolled her eyes and looked at him. "My daughter was a prude. I know it may sound mean for me to say it but it is true. And I'd of prefered it to of stayed that way. I'm too young to be a grandmother." she said. "I've heard her argueing with her boyfriend about having sex with them many times and I want to know what's so special about you that she would finally give up her virginty after fighting about it for so many years." She looked up at the numbers as the elevator moved up one floor at a time before finally stopping and the doors slid open, slowly stepping off the elevator.

Zero looked at her and sighed some, apparently she never realized that her daughter and he were in love or very close since childhood. He'd moved away for a while sure but they still had that bond and connection. "It's because we grew up together, you probably forgot." he said to her and shrugged some and stepped off the elevator and looked over the hallway as she lead the way.

Nikkola paused and turned to look at him. "Zero, I remember perfectly well who you are." she said softly. "You were my daughters childhood friend." Shaking her head, she continued down the hall to her room and she unlocked the door. "If you don't want to do this, fine. Leave. But I can promise that Courtney will be without a home and the child will be given up." With a small smirk, she turned and disappeared into the hotel room.

Zero watched her and gaped in disbelief that she would do that to her daughter and grandchild. This woman really was as heartless as people rumored her to be really. He watched her go for a moment and leaned against the wall thinking about it and grumbled producing a switchblade he carried for self-defense and slammed it into the wall, cutting a slender slit into it and put it away. He followed her in as he put the blade into the sheath he was wearing attached to his belt. "I can't believe in how heartless a comment you could make."he said to her. "It just makes it sound like you hate her and the baby she has." he said.

Nikkola rolled her eyes as she tossed her purse onto a chair and removed her coat. "I could of said worse." she said. "I could send her off to one of those convents where they take the baby the moment it's born and give it away, never giving her a chance to see it. But I'm not that big of a bitch." She turned her back to him and hung her coat on the back of a chair. "I don't hate her or the baby. I'm angry that she's managed to do something so stupid such as getting pregnant! She's not even eighteen yet. I didn't want her to make the same mistake I did."

He looked over at her and sighed some and thought about it, it did make some sense. She just didn't want to see her daughter going that way too. But he would take care of them both if he had to and would do so always afterall. Nikkola didn't have to really worry about it as he looked over at her when they were inside the building. "Don'tn worry about her I'll make sure she and the child are happy." Zero assured her and sighed. "Fine just tell me what you want me to do.' He said.

"You better take care of her. You're in enough trouble as it is. I haven't even told her father yet." she said as she began slowly removing her blouse, unbuttoning her top while kicking off her heels. "As for what I want you to do. I want you to fuck me. My sex life has been.... lacking, as of lately."

"Great. Just gret."he sighed some and looked at her and blushed, his cock needing to get out by now. "I suppose your husband doesn't touch you anymore or you wouldn't be doing this." he said to her and began to strip for her, when he pulled off his shirt she could see his toned muscles with hinting at a 6 pack and when he got fully nude for her, his cock bobbedout stiff at a big size for her. "I see. dry I assume?"

"Of course he doesn't. He was never good in bed anyways." she muttered, glaring at the ground. "Besides, he's always away on business." She looked back up at Zero as she slipped off her blouse and she laid it down on the chair with her coat. Nikkola watched him remove his clothing and she bit her bottom lip in excitement at the sight of him. "Not any more." she said with a small smirk before walking over to him after letting her skirt fall to the floor. She was still wearing a garter belt, her stockings, bra and panties that showed off her curvatious body. Putting her hands on his chest, she pushed Zero back towards the bed.

Zero watched her undress and flushed some, his penis quivering visibly as he saw her busty and full figure. "Whoa" he acked when she pushed him toward the bed and tumbled backard, laying there with his cock standing up stiffly. "I take it you like to be on top..." he said.

She smirked a little she she shrugged. "Which ever way is most fun." she said before kneeling before him and she leaned down to lick the tip of his cock, moaning softly when she tasted him upon her tongue before licking him again. As she did so, she gazed up at him and brought a hand up, encircling his cock with her hand and she stroked him lightly as she continued to lick him teasingly.

He lay there and watched her for a moment and shivered when he felt her come into contact with his hardon. 'mm" he gasped a bit when she began to lick at it. His cock was large and nicely thick as well when she got her hand around it. "Ngh" he squirmed a bit in pleasure as she did.

Nikkola chuckled when she heard the soft sounds he was making as she licked him and she suckled lightly on the tip of him for a moment before sitting up. She reached back behind her and unhooked her bra before tossing it aside, stretching with a soft sigh once her breasts were freed.

He sat up some and leaned back on his elbows and watched her for a moment and blinked some as her huge plump breasts bounced out and shivered. "Hmm those are very nice" he said to her and impulsively thrust into the air as he did a few times.

Slowly she began crawling up his body, her eyes glittering brightly as she moved closer to him. Her breasts brushed against his chest and she dipped her head, nipping and licking at his neck as she softly brushed her panty clad pussy against his hard cock with a soft moan. "Aren't you going to help me undress the rest of the way?" she purred in his ear before nipping at his earlobe.

This was just unusual and he for a moment, didn't know what to do about it, feeling his cock throb and quiver as her skin brushed it. Working automatically he reached down on her and hooked his fingers into her panties and began to slip them down her legs, at least enough to penetrate her. "And what do you plan to do when I do?"

She smirked and nipped at his jaw before moving so that she could remove her panties the rest of the way, tossing them onto the floor behind her and she straddled his waist wearing nothing but her garter belt and stockings. "Mmm, I plan on having you fuck me hard and fill me with your hot cum." she said, her pussy brushing against his thigh as she gazed down into Zero's eyes. "And don't worry about me getting pregnant. I can't."

"If you say so." He said to her and adjusted his positionin and put his hands on her hips and guided his cock to her pussy. In a single thrust, he shoved his stiff dick into her deeply and thrust harshly a few times to get all the way into her. His cock may've looked impressive but the moment he used it like a lance and pushed it into her, it seemed to grow huge and filled her completely.

Feeling his cock enter her body in a single thrust, she tipped her head back with a soft cry and she placed her hands on his chest. WHile his entrance hurt a little, it felt wonderful to her at the same time as she tightened around him a little. "Mmm, Zero." she moaned to him while moving her hips a little against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP SEVERAL MONTHS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few months, Zero was torn up inside by cheating on her with her own mother and would eventually tell her mom she couldnt' do it anymore. But instead went to tell Courtney about it. He knew she was going to be very angry about it and maybe not eforgive him but he couldn't hide it anymore from her. "Courtney... I have to tell you that..." He said after she'd come to see him. "I've been ...with your mom...." Zero said lookin gpained and quickly explained why. Even if it swas furtive.

Courtney had taken to visiting Zero as often as she could but as she got further along in her pregnancy, it was harder to travel so far by foot. When she went to see him though, she didn't think that she was going to recieve such news. When he told her of what he had been doing with her mother, she froze and stared at him with wide eyes, barely hearing why he'd done it. "You... you've been with my mother?" she asked him before shaking her head and beginning to move back from him. "My... mother." She placed a hand on her stomach and turned away from him, beginning to walk away before the stress and hurt from the past few weeks finally got to her. Stopping, she doubled over a little with a soft cry of pain.

"courtney?!" he jolted and immediately helped her up and would quickly get her to the hospital. Luckily he'd learned to drive and gotten his license in the last 8 months and would get her there quickly. They'd take her in to maternity to help her out with the labor, seeing that she was going into it already. Zero tried to stay withher and apologized to her for it.

Courtney let him help her to his car but once they got to the hospital, she refused his help after the nurses had her in their care. She was taken to one of the delivery rooms where she gave birth to their child. A baby that was almost three weeks premature. The child was quickly wisked away to the nic-unit for care while she was being taken care of and prepped for vistors.

Zeor was forced out of the hospital by the nurses after she'd demanded that he leave her alone. But he did ask them if he could see the baby and was allowed to afterall, he had to fill in the birth certficate. He'd stand in the window and look over at the baby, it was a boy and he was tiny due to born premature. "is he going to be ok?"

The nurse that was checking the childs monitors looked up at Zero as she adjusted the oxygen that was being pumped into the enclosure the child was in. "We don't know. He's fairly healthy but very premature. You'll just have to wait and see." she said. "Are you his father?"

hiro_seishin: "yes I am even if his mother wants to say I'm not." he sighed some. "I wish I hadn't told her that when I did..." Zero muttered and watched the boy with a soft tuft of carnation pink hair on his head.

The nurse merely nodded slightly before taking one last look at the child that had all sorts of wires and IVs attached to him. "Well, I'm sure things will turn out in the end." she said softly before turning a walking over to another baby that needed looking after. Later that day Courtney was resting in her hospital room when her mother appeared and she glared at the woman as her mother ranted and raved about being called at another part of the hospital about her daughter giving birth and now everyone knowing. After she was done ranting, she finally told Courtney that she wanted her out of the house.

Zero had gone home after fillingout the paperwork and depressedly sat on his couch with his face in his hands, feeling like a complete tool. They had graduated high school together and were in the summer now, he never wanted to hurt her like this. But her mom had more or less forced him into it and now she was probably going to do what she promised he wouldn't.

After being told that she no longer had a home, Courtney burst into tears and listened to her mother leave as she curled up onto her side, tears rolling down her cheeks. About an hour later she reached over and picked up the hospital phone and dialed Zero's cell phone number, praying that he would pick up.

He would flick his phone open and didn't see a listed number and answered. "hello?" he asked.

Courtney sobbed softly when he answered the phone. "Z-Zero." she stammered. "She kicked me out." She wiped her tears away and pulled her legs up against her chest as she softly cried.

"Then you're welcome here Courtney." he said, knowing it was his fault. "You may be mad at me but I still love you and always have. You need me to come pick you up?" he asked

"No. Tomorrow or the day after at the latest." she said to him. "The doctors want me to stay the night just to make sure I'm fine." She reached over and picked up a tissue, wiping away her tears.

"Alright it gives me a chance to straighten up around here and get things right" he said. "I'm sorry about allof this Courtney..." he continued.

She sighed softly and nodded even though he couldn't see it. "You have to get the babies things from my house before my mother gets home." she said gently. "I can get my own things later."

"Alright then." he said and stood up. "Do you know when she'll get off tonight? I'll slip in the window like I used to" he said, he had been doing that for months to see her because heknew her mom would be pissed if he just knocked. The witch did everything she possibly could to keep them apart.

"Not until tomorrow morning" she said softly. "And you can use my keys. I left them in your living room." She ran her hand through her messy hair and sighed again.

"Alright. You just try to get some rest ok?" He asked her. "I'll go over there now"

"Okay." she murmured, her exhaustion could be heard in her voice as she spoke. "Becareful Zero."

"of course" he said and let her go and hung up. He managed to get the baby's stuff from her house to his single family suburban one he'd managed to get on cheap rent thanks to pulling some favors in. and a couple days later he'd show up at the hospital driving his dark blue mustang and headed up to go see her and the baby.

When he arrived at the hospital, Courtney was in the nicu with their son, sitting in a wheel chair as she gazed in at the sleeping child. She was a little upset that he was premature but she was also happy that he was so healthy despite how early he was. She reached out and ran her fingers over the plastic before sitting back in her seat with a small smile.

"How're you feeling?" he asked her as he approached and stood behind her wheelchair and looked in at the baby.

"I'm tired. The nurses keep waking me up every hour or so in order to pump my breast milk for him to feed." she said softly. "I still don't understand why I can't feed him myself." Courtney didn't care if she sounded like she was whining but she was tired of being kept from caring for her own child. It made her feel as if the nurses thought she was too stupid to take care of their son.

"they just want to be sure that he'll be ok" he said trying to comfort her.

Courtney sighed and frowned as she ran a hand over her stomach before nodding slightly. "I suppose." she said gently. "Did you get everything from the nursery in my mums house?"

"I did." he said to her and remained to look at their son. "I can't believe he has pink hair.." he said with a smile. "he'll either be joked on by people or loved by the women.." he said. "he's a cute baby" eh said

"Seems like we did damn him to have pink hair." she said, remembering what he had said back when they had conceived their son. "But I'm sure it'll darken to a darker color. A nice maroon sounds nice." she said to him before chuckling and nodding in agreement. Their son was cute.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked her and leand over her wheelchair to look at her squarely. "and it won't matter he's healthy and that's what's is important."

She glanced at him when he looked at her before looking away with a sigh. "I'm not mad. But I'm upset with you. You had sex with my mother, Zero. Did you at least shower after you were with her before coming to me?" she asked.

"Yeah and I scrubbed with pumice soap." he said. "and did she tell you the story of why? If not I'll tell you." he said

"No, she didn't. But she did say something about her being better in bed then I was." she said before blushing brightly and pursing her lips a little then frowning.

"no she wasn't." he said. "she forced me to say it. she force the entire thing on me saying I had to fuck her or she'd throw you out or mae you abort the baby" Zero said.

Courtney looked up at him finally as he spoke and she bit the inside of her cheek. "How long?" she asked. "How long were you two.... doing it?" She swallowed and forced back the lump that grew in her throat when she spoke.

"She forced me to for months... " he said. "but only once per... otherwise I could make her back off."

She took a deep breath and slowly looked up at him. "I wish you would of told me in the beginning Zero." she said to him. "I would of been fine living with you if she had kicked me out and you know she couldn't or forced me to abort the baby. Once I hit my third or fourth month, it was too late to get an abortion done."

"I didn't know that..." he blushed, abashed. I"m sorry" he said. "And I just did what I thought was best for the situation... I'm sorry I was misguided." he said.

Reaching back, she gently grasped his hand into hers. "I may be able to forgive you, but it'll take time for everything to be alright again." she told him while gently squeezing his hand in hers.

He squeezed her gently. "I know" he said. "I just want the best for yu and our son" he said

She leaned back in her seat after he squeezed her hand and looked at their son who had just opened his eyes and she smiled gently before reaching into the small hole of the incubator and she gently held his tiny hand.

Zero looked at them and smiled some at the baby. "I think he has your eyes." he said with a small grin.

Courtney grinned as she gazed up at him before looking at the baby once more. "I suppose that he does. But we won't be sure until he's a little older. His eyes will most likely change when he's a couple months old."

"You did some research it sounds like" he said to her and stroked her hair gently and looked in at their baby boy. "It's amazing" he said and blinked. "he's trying to smile.." the baby was trying to as his tiny hands held onto his mommy's fingers. and was very seriously trying to suckle on them.

She blushed as she nodded and smiled sheepishly up at him. "Yes, I did." she said gently. Courtney giggled softly as he held onto her finger and tried to suckle on them, her eyes glittering brightly as she watched their child. "I wish that I could feed him myself." she whispered.

"I think he wants you to as well." Zero said. "Did you think of a name for him?" he asked. the baby would just settle for hugging her hand instead. seeming to enjoy the warmth of her skin

She shook her head with a soft sigh. "No, not yet. I... I actually wanted to wait for you. He is your son as well." she told him while caressing the babies cheek with her fingers.

He blushed some and hugged her from the side gently. "I'll have to think about it." he said and looked at the baby. the boy nuzzled against his mother's fingers and whined a bit, wanting to be held by her.

She nodded slightly with a small smile. "That's fine." she said softly as the baby nuzzled against her fingers. She heard him whine and felt a lump rise in her throat and tears start to fill her eyes. "I want to hold him Zero." she said, her voice filled with emotion.

"I know courtney. he wants you to hold you too" He said. "But it seems like the nurses won't allow it just yet." zero said. The baby just cuddled to her warmth and dozed off again

Courtney watched him fall asleep and stroked his cheek again before slowly pulling her hand back and out of the incubator. "I hope they allow my too soon." she said to him. "I can't stand not being able to hold him."

"Indeed..." Zero said and blinked. "Looks like they're saying we have to go... but we can come back tomorrow" He said with a sigh. "what's up with the wheelchair? can't walk anymore for a bit?"

She looked down at the wheel chair she was sitting in and laughed softly before shaking her head. "I'm still a little weak from yesterday and the nurses said that as long as I'm a patient here, I'm not allowed to walk." she said and rolled her eyes with a sigh. "So, think you can wheel me out of here?"

"Sure" he said and did just that, wheeling her out of the maternity ward to check her out. The nurses asking him questions about their relationship a few looking snotty about it, calling him "baby daddy" and nothing else. But he didn't say anything and wheeled her to reception. "I'm going to sign my fiance out now" he said to the receptionist and gave courtney a wink and a glance saying to play along to avoid issues.

Courtney heard the nurses talk to Zero and bit the inside of her cheek whenever they got snotty about things, choosing to remain silent as he wheeled her to the reception desk and she smiled a little at the nurses there. When he called her his fiance, she looked up at him with a small smile. noticing that the nurse began craning her neck to look at her hand, Courtney quickly switched an old ring that she got for her sixteenth birthday over to her left hand before the woman saw.

The nurse saw it and perked a brow and shook her head. "You kids do that so young." she said and nodded. "alright then..." she said. "can you walk miss?" she asked nicely.

"Young love." she said to him with a soft chuckle. "We know we're young but we wouldn't want it any other way." She reached up and grasped Zero's hand gently before nodding. "Yes, I believe so." she told the woman before slowly standing up. there was a twinge of pain in her stomach but nothing too bad.

he helped her up gently and let her lean on him if she needed to and signed out before helping her out of the building. "You ok?" he whispered to her noticing her wince some as they got to the car. He'd get the passenger side door for her of course. "are you hungry?"

She wrapped her arm around his waist with a small smile and she nodded slightly. "Yes, I'm fine." she said gently. "Just a slight cramp. That's all." She slowly sat down in the car and leaned back, glancing out the window until he got in. "I'm starving. The food they have here sucks."

"What do you feel like getting" he asked her with a smile as he got into the driver's side and started it up

She became silent as she thought before shrugging slightly. "How about some burger king?" she asked with a grin. "I'm hungry for some really good french fries."

He laughed. "alright" he said and pulled out of the lot slowly to look for one, the one nearby had closed down last month and they'd have to find anothe rone.

She blushed a little and giggled as he pulled out of the parking lot. "If you don't mind going about twenty minutes out of the way, I know of where one is." she said to him.

"Hey more time with you is time well-spent." he said to her and nodded. "which way?"

"Head all the way out to where the old high school is." she said to him as she smoothed out her shirt. She was wearing a pair of her maternity pants and shirt which were now really baggy on her body.

"The old high school?" He asked and headed in that direction through the stoplights and all before getting there and got into the line up for the drive through. "And I bet you want some new clothes too" he chuckled some.

She nodded as she ran her fingers through her hair, trying to get the knots out the best that she could. "Yeah, the old high school. They had built one near there a couple years ago." she said to him. "And I'm fine with what I'm wearing. I'll just snag some of your clothes when we get back to the house." she said gently.

"No need, I snagged a couple of yours while I was there earlier." he said to her and chuckled some as they waited in line to get up and soon were allowed to make their orders. "go for it courtney it's on me" he smiled at her.

"Thanks Zero." she said gently. She looked up at the menu as her stomach growled before ordering a double cheeseburger with a side salad and a shake.

He'd get a whopper meal and would pull into the parking lot to chill out and eat with a better view and smell. "I thought of a name for our little guy" he said.

She held her salad in her lap as she unwrapped her burger and took a bite. When he mentioned a name for their son, she looked up and swallowed the mouth full of food. "Yeah? What is it?" she asked gently.

"how's Rion for a given name?" he asked her and took a hard slurp of chocolate shake and made a face on how hard it was to get through a straw and produced a spoon from the bag.

The young woman gave a soft snort of amusement before shaking her head with a chuckle when she saw the face he mad. "Rion." she said softly, trying it out before she smiled over at him and nodded. "I like it." she said gently.

He perked a brow at her and shook his head and just spooned out some of the soft serve ice cream. "I'll be right back... this is stupid." he said and got out and hurried into the fast food join then came back with a large iced tea and snickered. "better. I wanted a shake but got soft serve ice cream instead oh well." he said and smiled. "I bet he'll be happy to see you tomorrow" he said.

she watched him go back into the restraunt and return with the tea, laughing as she gazed at him. "I got a shake as well. But I think I'll stick with it." she told him after he returned and she finished her burger with a smile.

He chuckled a bit and winked at her. "It looks like they gave you a better shake." he said to her and smiled some more. He'd finish up a bit more before turning the car over and on to head back. "I managed to get a house for the three of us these last few months by dipping into a trust." he said as he headed for it. "It'snothing much but it' shomely I suppose" he said.

"As long as there's enough room for us to have a bedroom and for Rion to have a nursery, I'm happy." she said softly. "We'll have to set up the nursery soon though. Neither of us were expecting him to be born for another couple of weeks." She picked up her salad and took a bite as he drove.

"I know" he said. "But I took the time to set it up while you weren't talking to me." he grinned at her and drove on out to a good neighborhood with a public park just down the street and pulled up to a taupe vinyl house with a garage and pulled into the driveway. "It's not much but it's home." he said and got out and got the door for her as well and promptly helped her out in case she was feeling bad still. Once inside it was set up in a basic style but felt lived in and comfortable. It had a foyer with a screened in front porch with 3 bedroom 2 bath house with all the amenities. He'd already set things up for his spartan tastes and gave her the grand tour showing her the garage room down a a couple stairs that connected to a bathroom with a shower stall and through another door into a small concrete floored area and past another door into another bedroom, this one empty. And then showed her the master bedroom where he'd set up a queen sized bed, TV, all that and pushed a curtain off to the side that lead into a smaller room converted from a walk in closet with the nursery. "how's all this?" he asked when they got back to the living room and sat the bar that divided the kitchen and living room

She slowly got out of the car with his help and walked up to the front door with him at her side. While it wasn't anywhere near as big as her parents house, it was comfortable feeling and cozy. As he showed her around, she smiled gently and took everything in. once they got back to the living room, she sat down next to him at the bar, smiling up at him. "I love it. It's not rediculously grand like my parents place but it's cozy."

"Well sometimes grand is just...too much." he said. "So just what did your mom tell you?" Zero asked her as he ate a couple fries. "I imagine it wasnt' too nice but I figure I shoudl at least hear it" he said. "I mean I think I'll need to know what she said to you and bust her ass for it later" he said. "not directly mind you, but by making you deliriously happy to the point she's jealous of you." he sniggered. "and prove money isn't everything"

She looked down at the last of her food as she munched on it. All she had left were a couple of fries and her shake. She had finished her salad in the car. "Well, she pretty much yelled at me about being a fuck up and an embarassment to her because I had to go into labor early and arrive at the hospital that she works at. Saying that she didn't want anyone to know that her daughter had a bastard of a child before I was even nineteen years of age." she said before shaking her head with a sigh. "Things like that. I can't remember what else that she said, but I know that it couldn't of been much worse then that."

"Yeah well I hate to say it but your..our son has a much nicer mom than his mom did. if that makes sense' he winked at her. "Maybe we should bar her from seeing the tot after we leave the hospital with him?" he suggested. "She didn't care for me and doesn't know where I live now and well.." he blushed. "I was going to ask you if you'd marry me when our son was born... but that plan got screwed up" he said. "I don't even havea ring fo ryou unless you want onion ring." he chuckled

She listened to him speak and she nodded, liking the idea of keeping her mother from seeing their son. "I like that idea. After what she's done, I don't want her to have any part in our sons life. I'd rather him not have any grandmothers, then have one grandmother that is a total bitch and wanted him dead." She looked down at her hand where her sweetsixteen ring was resting and switched it back onto her right hand. "I'll take an onion ring for now." she said with a laugh. "You can get me a ring later."

he laughed a bit and handed her an onion ring he had jokingly.

She laughed again and took the onion ring and placed it on her finger for a moment. "It's beautiful." she said with a snicker before taking a bite out of it. "And tastey." Leaning forward a little, she softly kissed him with a smile.

"you're right thought... if my own dad didn't ever look for me, even after my mom died then... " he said, sounding sad as if he wsa realizing just how alone he really was in the world. he had no family connection other than the huge trust fund his grandparents, rion's great grandparents, had created for him and the inheritence converted into cash and added to it. "My...whole family up to this point is dead or doesn't know I exist..." he said after she kissed him and smiled again. "I love you courtney, even if I was forced to cheat and hurt you. You're the only girl I've ever loved..." he blushed.

Courtney reached up and ran her fingers over his cheek while gazing up at him. "But that's where you're wrong Zero. Not all of your family is dead. You have me and Rion now. And maybe when we're a little older another child." she said softly before blushing as well when he told her that he loved her and she smiled gently. "I loved you and as upset I am over what you were forced to do, I still do and always will."

He pulled her close and kissed her rather passionately and pulled her onto his lap and embraced her quite protectively.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back just as passionately, letting him move her from her seat to his lap where she leaned against him and curled up against his chest with a sigh.

A couple days later, Zero and Courtney would be visiting thier son again. The baby seemed to have grown a bit more and looked stronger and ...was whining quitel oudly until he somehow sensed or saw his parents coming in and cooed, reaching toward Courtney from the little bassinet they'd moved the tyke too.

Courtney was nearly bouncing with excitement when they visited Rion. when she saw him in the nicu, she rushed forward and smiled down at the baby, smiling and waving a little before reaching in and gently grasping his hand.

Rion smiled at her and actively held onto her hand and nuzzled to it and cooed at her, waving his tiny hands at her. The nurse watching smiled. "he's been deemed fit to go home... it's surprising but he's been growing steadily and is almost the size he should be." she said fondly.

Courtney looked up at the nurse and grinned when she told her that Rion could go home. "Really?" she said softly before looking over at Zero with a smile. "Do we have the babyseat in the car?" she asked him while gently grasping Rions hand.

Zero smirked. "Do you honestly think I'd come here without one? it's in the trunk." He said to her. The nurse would ask her to back off some and would move Rion to a proper nursery where they could finally pick up their baby. Rion was tiny but very healthy and seemed overjoyed by being out of that container and and squirmed a bit giggling.

She blushed as she moved back from the baby and watched her move Rion to the nursery and she followed the woman. After reaching the nursery, she reached out and gently took Rion from the nurse with a smile, cradling him to her chest and kissing him on the forehead.

He giggled and hugged her with his tiny hands and cooed at her, smiling at her and squealed, flailing some. Zero laughed and came up beside her making the baby draw back some and clutch to Courtney for a moment. He didn't imprint on zero because he wasn't there when he was born.

She softly spoke to him as she played with his hand. "Hi." she whispered to him as she kissed his hand. When Zero stepped up beside her and she saw the babe shy away. "Shh. It's okay. Rion, this is your daddy." she said softly.

Rion looked up at her then cuddled to her affectionately before Zero looked. "hmm here, let me hold him a bit. that'll reassure him that I'm his daddy" he said.

Courtney nodded and gently passed Rion over to Zero with a small smile, carefully positioning the baby in his arms before stepping back a little.

Zero accepted the baby from her and held him carefully and let him get a good look at him and had to deal with having tiny hands on his face as if the baby were trying to identify him. But then in a few moments the baby giggled and hugged him when he recognized him as his daddy.

Courtney sat on a blanket in the park, her long auburn hair pulled back into a pony tail and the long reddish-brown locks of her bangs fluttering around her face in the breeze as she watched Rion move around, laughing softly. He was still a little unsteady but he was getting the hang of walking. over the past year and a half, Courtney had lost most of her chubbiness from being pregnant and she had actually gotten a little skinnier and more fit from running around after her son.

Zero was sitting next to her keeping an eye on Rion as the little boy was trying to scoot around but would topple over into the grass and laughed and got up tot ry it again. And ended up chasing after a butterfly but was staying within his parent's sight. The small family was well liked and had made a couple friends with the neighbors that lived around them. "haha most kids cry when they fall down but he laughs and gets back up. how remarkable."

She nodded with a soft laugh while watching their son, her eyes glimmering brightly in the son. "It means he's a strong boy." she says with a grin. "He takes after his father." She looked over at him and grinned, reaching over to gently hold his hand.

"But I think that he'll probably get a few more things from you." He said and squeezed her hand gently, the wedding rings gleaming in the sunshine. The park was pretty open without much brush so they could keep an easy eye on him, it wasn't a play park but more like "central park" really. Sure there was a play area for kids but it was fairly large and open ground. Rion would soon seem to tire and sat down in the grass and laughed as the butterfly landed on his nose and made him sneeze.

"Oh Zero. I'm so happy you chose this area for us to live." she said before looking down at her wedding ring that glimmered in the light of the sun, the small gold band resting next to her simple engagement ring. Looking up again, she looked at her son and frowned. "Zero, who's that woman?" she asked, shielding her eyes as she tried to make out the features of the woman that was kneeling next to their son, talking to him.

Rion would get up and began to cry and ran as fast as his little legs couuld carry him back over, reaching out for her calling "mommy!" in a scared tone of voice. Zero would immediately get up and look over in that directioni as Rion got to Courtney and hugged onto her tightly. Zero was dressed in a dark blue sleeveless tanktop and black jeans with brown boots, carrying a .45 cal pistol in a thigh holster, clipped and on safety having gotten a concealed weapons permit 6 months ago after a rash of reported break-ins nearby.

Courtney gasped softly as he got up and ran towards her crying and she was instantly on her feet. taking several steps forward, she swept Rion up into her arms and hugged him tight while whispering soothing words to him. Taking several steps back, she moved slightly behind Zero as the woman approached them and once she was close enough, they would be able to recognize her as Courtneys mother and she glared at the older woman.

Back
Top Bottom