Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prep and the Outcast

Zero blushed at her and glanced around before unzipping and letting his hardening cock out for her. "You're right about that." he said. "So I suppose this'll be the last time you'll be able to." he said, making sure nobody else weas looking for a moment.

Courtney watched him open his pants and release his cock. "Well, it won't be the last time. It'll just be the last time I do it on my knees for a while." she said while wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking him. A moment later, she leaned forward and began licking and suckling on the tip of his cock with a soft fa moan.

Zero moaned as she did and smiled at her, quivering as she took his phallus into her mouth. "ooh courtney that feels good" he praised her and smiled he loved how she did that. Of course he'd return it by pushing that tool into her afterward.

She smiled gently as he moaned and she chuckled before taking more of his shaft into her mouth, softly moaning as she suckled and licked upon him. Courtney's hands softly stroked his sides while she gazed up at him. She loved how she effected him and how he reacted to the things she did to him.

Zero moaned to her softly and smiled at her and stroked her hair gently. "I love how you do that babe." he praised her, shivering all over, feeling her suckling on him. "And You know I'm going to have to return this favor to you after you're done but giving it to you gently."

Feeling him stroking her hair make Courtney close her eyes for a moment before looking up at him again with a faint moan. Her cheeks were turning a bright red with her growing need, her pregnancy making her libido spike and need him more then ever. Courtney swirled her tongue around him before taking him as deep as she could and sucking upon his length firmly.

He moaned for her and smiled down at her and shivered, as she continued, he felt himself tighten up and was almost there. "Courtney, I'm going to cum." he groaned to her and shuddered hard, squirting his thick jizz into her mouth as she continued to work up and down his shaft.

She heard his groaned out words and bobbed her head a little faster before feeling his hot cum coat her tongue and fill her mouth. Courtney softly moaned around him and swallowed his release before licking him clean. After he was all clean, she stood up with a little difficulty and she licked her lips before smiling up at him.

Zero panted some as she stood up, his cock still hard and needing some sex. "So what do you think you'd like to do next?" he asked her playfully and winked at her. "I'm still ready to go." he chuckled some.

Courtney pressed herself against him with a soft lustful growl. "I want you Zero." she said softly. "I want you so badly." She gazed up into his eyes with a small smile, her eyes bright with her love and need for him. Standing on her tiptoes, she softly kissed him with a soft sigh and she nipped playfully at his bottom lip.

Zero growled back at her an dchuckled some and kissed her solidly and hooked a hand under her leg to lift it up to give access under her skirt. "mmm naughty cheerleader." he said and pressed his boner against her thighs and pulled her panties out of the way and slowly sank his phallus into her. "mmmm"

Courtney reached up and grasped part of the supports behind her and gasped when Zero lifted her leg. She moaned softly as his cock pressed against her soft thigh and she leaned against the support behind her. Her breathing quickened a little as her panties were moved out of the way and she arched her back with another moan the moment his phallus entered her. "Mmm, Zero." she moaned, closing her eyes as her body tightened around him.

zero groaned in pleasure as he pushed his cock into her and held there to support her, a hand under her butt as he began to thrust at her. The positioning was a bit awkward but it was so hot and it was pushing him to hump int her harder and faster. They were fucking outside under the bleachers, it was so hot!

A soft gasp slipped past her lips as he pushed deeper into her while supporting her with his hand beneath her butt. Courtney gazed up at her lover as he started thrusting into her tight body and she began moving her hips a little as he moved harder and faster against her. The feeling of Zero pumping into her over and over caused an intense heat to grow inside of her as she wrapped her leg around him a little tighter as she softly moaned to him.

He'd hold her there, pushing into Courtney hard enough to bounce her up and down on his shaft, praying internally that nobody would see them and kept going. "Mmm it feels good my dear." he putted to her and kissed her tenderly, trying to work her into a screaming orgasm and smiled. "Ngh.. I'm going to cum soon" He moaned to her.

She tightened her grip on the supports behind her and she moaned a little louder as he bounced her up and down his shaft, making her tremble a little. Releasing one of the support beams, she grasped his shoulder tightly as she rocked her hips a little. Courtney closed her eyes and kissed him back just as tenderly. It was easy to tell that she was about to cum as well as her body tightened even more around him as her moans got louder.

Zero would shudder hard and cum deeply into her as she orgasmed and smiled at her as he pulled back and withdrew from her with a lewd sounding "shhhluuuck". He redressed and blushed, glad that nobody had seen them copulating under the bleachers of the sports stadium. But a few months later, Courtney's mother had spotted her bulging stomach and would stop her one day. "that isn't just fat courtney dearest." she said, looking at her sharply for a moment. "Tell me what happened now." She said, demanding the reason why she was pregnant now..

The day her mother noticed, Courtney was already on edge from tests at school. She had been heading up to her room for a nap when her mother stopped her and demanded what happened. Sighing, the teen looked down at her bulging stomach and placed a hand on it, feeling the baby move around a little. "What do you think happened, mother?" she asked. "I had sex and now I'm pregnant." She rolled her eyes slightly and shook her head with another sigh.

Her mom sighed and looked at her, wondering who the father was but it'd hit her in a moment. "So the father is that boy ...Zero?" she asked her and looked thoughtful for a moment as she stood aside to let her go get the nap she was going for. "I shall have to have a word with him. then" she said. Inside Counrtey, her baby kicked gently.

Courtney gritted her teeth at her mothers words before nodding. "Yes, it was Zero." she said softly. "Leave him alone mother. He's taking the responsibility for the baby and he's going to take care of both me and the baby." With that, she began up the steps again while rubbing her stomach as the baby kicked. She knew that her mother wouldn't listen to her and attempt to contact Zero anyways so she was going to have to call him and warn him ahead of time.

"That's all fine and good but I have some rules to pass along." she said haughtily and headed off to go make the phone call. Leaving Courtney alone for a moment and when Courtney called him up he picked up on the 5th ring and answered with a quick sounding "Hello?"

Courtney just rolled her eyes and sighed as she continued up to her room, closing the door behind her. After Zero picked up, she sighed in relief and smiled to herself. "Hello Zero." she said softly. "I know you're probably busy at the moment but I thought that I'd let you know.... that my mother knows about the baby and she's going to be calling you."

Zero shook his head a bit. "It's ok I'm not really that busy, you caught me while I was in the shower." he said to her as he cradled it between his cheek and his shoulder as he got dressed. getting ready to go out to his part-time job. "Oh she is? I wonder what she's go tto tell me?" he asked. "do you know?"

"In the shower huh?" she asked with a chuckle before shaking her head slightly. "Well, I'm not entirely sure what she would have to tell you, though she did say something about some rules to pass along." Courtney sighed and rolled from on her back to her side while running her free hand over her stomach. "But besides that.... the baby has been really active lately."

zero perked a brow as if he could feel Courtney fantasizing about his body in the shower. "Courtney, are you imagining me and you in the shower together?" he asked her with a short laugh as he got his uniform pants on and thought about it. "I see. I hope she's not going to be a bitch about the whole thing." he said to her. "And that's normal, they get active toward when it's time for them to come out into the world." Zero said.

(would you want to play the mom over the phone?)

Back
Top Bottom