Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prep and the Outcast

Her friends would approach her that morning and greet her at normal. "Hey Courtie!" her best friend said and entourage of cheerleaders. They were always with courtney when she showed up for school but didn't realize she'd gotten knocked up and blinked at her. "You ok? You look like you've been puttingon a little weight girl." she said.

She groaned when her friends surrounded her and she sighed while rolling her eyes before looking at them. "Yes, I'm fine." she said. "And yes, I've put on a little weight recently." She reached into her locker and pulled out several books and slammed the door shut. Courtney had been rather emotional lately and she's been short with almost everyone.

"hey youd on't have to be so short.." he friend said and frowned some at her response and looked at her to see if she was ok."Hey you can tell us." He rfriend said and smiled at her. "I hear you hooked up with someone." she ssaid as they waited for her to get her stuff togethre.

Courtney shook her head with a soft sigh. "I'm sorry. I really am." she told them. When they mentioned about her hooking up with someone, she smiled gently with a giggle. "Yeah, I've hooked up with someone." she replied while hugging her books to her chest, partially hiding her slightly swelling stomach.

They all squeed and giggled, not noticing her stomach just yet and eagerly began to ask who the lucky jock was. A few saying it was one of the football players, a couple saying it was a teacher or something. "Come on, tell us who it is!" she said and giggled airheadedly.

"No, it's not one of the football players. I'm done with the jocks. And it's not a teacher." she said to them, one of her thumbs caressing her stomach slightly as she smiled. "Actually... it's Zero. I've been dating him for a while now." She looked away from the girls and gently bit her bottom lip as she blushed brightly.

The girls blinked at her in surprise and blinked a bit more after that. "Him? ....Who's that?" her friend asked, the other girls blinked. "oh isn't he that guy that made a total fool out of the quarterback a couple months back?" another asked and giggled. "mmm mmm I'd want someof that too." another friend said. "he any good?"

She nodded with a small smile, laughing softly as they asked her who he was. "Yes, Zero was the one that made the quarterback look like a fool." she said to them. But once they asked if he was any good, she blushed darkly and narrowed her eyes a little. "You all know that I'm not the type to kiss and tell." she said to them before giggling again.

The girls giggled and looked at her. "He rocked your world didn't he?" She asked and smiled at Courtney. "Does he have a brother?" she asked, giggling and hiding her face behind a book, blushing.

Courtney struggled to keep the blush from forming but it tinged her cheeks anyways as she giggled. "In more then one way." she said to them while shaking her head and smiling. "And no, he doesn't have a brother." She brushed her long bangs back from her face while gently biting her bottom lip.

They all squeed and started to giggle amongst themselves and looked at her for a moment as they started off toward classes. "That's too bad then." the girl said as they walked along. Theyw re making typical cheerleader small talk about what was going on, who was going out with who and who'd gotten laid and all. Some teasing of Courtney going on asking how'd she do it without her mom hearing and all.

As Courtney walked at the head of the group, she shook her head and chuckled softly while listening to the others. She wasn't as talkitive as the others and she was more levelheaded then they were. Every now and then she would say something or laugh while avoiding their questions about her lovelife.

When she got into homeroom, the female teacher looked at her and nodded a greeting to all of them and smiled some at the girls. She was fond of them because they were largely well-behaved and kept out of trouble for the most part. But she was a sharp one and pulled courtney aside and looked dona t her stomach. "you're pregnant aren't you?"

Courtney entered her homeroom and smiled gently at the teacher before moving over to her desk and setting her things down. She was about to sit down in her desk when the teacher asked to speak to her and she nodded. After the teacher asked her about being pregnant, Courtney gasped while paling before looking away for a moment and wrapping her arms protectively around her stomach. She nodded slightly and sighed gently. "Yes. I am." she said softly.

"how far along are you? You look like you're less than a month along or so." The woman said and watched her growing all defensive and nodded. "I suppose I'll have to prepare a make up lesson plan for you because you'll be excused from school in the final months of it. You're lucky that the end of the year isn't too far off." she said. "I don't approve of this, but I disapprove of whoever was dumb enough not to use protection."

Courtney sighed softly and looked down at her stomach. "I'm three months along." she said softly before shaking her head. "No... I plan on staying all the way up until the week of when I'm due." She was about to speak again when the teach spoke about Zero being dumb for not using protection and she gasped softly and glared. "We did use protection." she said to the woman, an insulted look washing over the teens face. "But it broke."

The teacher looked at Courtney, then to Zero as he walked in looking like he normally did, all punkish and rebellious. "I can't believe you slept with that." She said and turned away for a moment. "I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole." she sneered some and stepped back and continued to organize her things for the day. "I don't see how you could get protection on something so tiny."

Courtneys eyes widened as the woman spoke and tears began filling her eyes. Instead of starting a fight, she turned and rushed back to her seat, ignoring the looks from the other students as she took her seat. The upset teen wrapped her arms around herself and bowed her head as she struggled not to cry.

Her frieinds immediately noticed the upset look on her face and also reflexively began to try and soothe her. "Hey dont' let her get to you." her best friend said and hugged her gently while she sat next to her at the two-man table. "Why don't you just up and walk out?"

She shook her head with a soft sniffle, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "No. I need to stay for the class." she said softly. She wouldn't let the teacher get to her even though she wanted to just curl up in Zeros lap and take a nap.

The teacher continued on her lesson for the day, ignoring Courtney and her friends, wanting to give them all detention for it but knew she couldn't. so instead by the end of the class she'd give them all double homework just to spite them. Zero himself was actually asleep in his corner of the class, still sitting up and looking lik ehe was paying attention but if you looked closely he had his eyes closed and was sleeping.

Courtney was very upset by the end of the class and as soon as the bell rang, she was up and rushing out of the classroom. She had always been told that teachers were supposed to be understanding about things but that teacher was anything but. After leaving the classroom, she stood to the side and waited for Zero to step out of the classroom.

Zero would wake up at the end of the class and stretched himself out and headed out of the room and looked at her as she waited for him. She looked really troubled, so reflexively, he would want to try and comfort the mother of his baby. "Hey." Zero said and perked a brow and hugged her gently. "Hey what's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom