Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

"Well, if it's as soft as you say it is, then I have to have sex with you at least once before one of us leave the bath." Michael said as he followed Christina in. Once the bath was full and warmed up, Michael got in after Christina. Though unlike most homes, Michael's bathtubs were like miniture swimming pools, though the deepest part of the bath was no deeper than three feet.

"You know, the point of the bath was to get all of those lovely, sexual fluids off of my body." Though, she wasn't about to protest against them having sex again. Situating herself against one of the ends of the tub, Christina would arch her legs up a bit, opening them up for in case he wished to lay within her arms. Or otherwise...But that was purely his choice.

"Well, yes the point is to get those sexual fluids off the body, not out of the body." Michael said as he 'swam' to Christina and held onto her gently, but firmly. "Besides, I was hoping to start a family with you." He said as he continued to hold on to her.

"Then, if you really want to assure your chances even more, I'm right here." She whispered hotly into his ear, kissing at his neck as he would hold her. "I can't wait, to see you as a father."

"And I can't wait to see you as a mother." Michael said as he began to rub his already hard cock against her wet pussy. When he heard Christina wisper into his ear like that, Michael wanted her to talk like that more often. "Oh Christina, I love it when you talk like that. Can you do it more often?"

She wondered if she would really end up making a good mother, yet at the same time wondered at how much fun they would be able to have again, once she had given birth to her first child. Looking down into the water as he would rub his erection against her sex, she would only smile up against the flesh of his neck. "If it will make you happy, then I may just have to."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make an excellent mother, and wife for me Christina." Michael said as he began to push his cock into her submerged pussy. The feeling of water rushing out of her pussy as his cock went in, was indescribable. "Oh wow, for a moment there, it feel like your pussy was trying to push my cock out."

It almost felt like a kind of suction, to her. Pushing away for a brief moment, before taking him inside of her with a bit more ease than ever before. "We can't have that, now, can we?" Christina would ask, her eyes still watching beneath the water where that long shaft would slide into her.

When his cock was all the way inside her pussy, Michael felt like his cock was going to melt. "Oh Christina, having sex with you in the bath is better than having sex with you in bed. Do you feel the same way?" He asked as he began to move his hips into her hips.

She would purr sexually, leaning her body a bit into his movements as he would begin to rock into her. "We may just have to try it move often."

"Yes, we should have sex more often in the bath." Michael said as he contined to pump his cock into her pussy. "Christina, I can't think of anything that could make this moment better."

"Mmm...I could." She whispered, giving a hard buck into his body as she took to his neck, gracing those fang-like teeth over his flesh without harming him. It was more of a tease, than anything. Then, she would whisper into his ear, caressing his bare back with those soft hands. "I want to feel that thick erection, pulsing itself so deeply within my body...I want to feel that hot, thick semen threatening to overtake all of my senses. And I know, you'll end up giving it to me."

When her fangs gently scraped across his neck, Michael's cock grew even harder. "Oh Christina, I'll give you so much of my semen, your pregnancy will be a guarantee." Michael said as he pushed his cock into her water-filled pussy, causing the water to flow out of her.

Her breasts would push a bit into his chest, her back arching and her head laying to his shoulder as he pushed even harder into her now. "Just promise me, that after I give you your first child, you won't let me stop pleasing you. And you won't stop pleasing me."

"Heh, I wouldn't give up pleasing you for anything. Besides, even if we're busy with our child, we should have enough time together to get at least one romp done." Michael said as he continued to ram his cock deep into her pussy. After several minutes of humping, Michael made one last thrust and released more of his semen into Christina's pussy and womb.

"I'd expect nothing less." Soon enough, he would release himself deeply into her body, a deep moan escaping from her lips as the hot fluids made their way through her aching body. It really was getting close to the time for her to be in heat, for that's all she wanted right now, was to writhe at his actions upon her body. "Oh, Michael..."

"Oh Christina, I'm glad I chose you to be my wife. Though we should start planning for our wedding, otherwise we'll never get married officially." Michael said as he looked into her eyes passionately and her a small kiss on the lips.

"Yes. We probably should." She said, into his neck, her body relaxing just a bit against his own. Her wings would stir to life a bit behind her, adjusting themselves as she remained within his arms, against his wet form.

"You're right Christina, your fur is soft when it's wet, but lets plan for our wedding when we get out of the bath and dried off." Michael said as he placed a hand behind her head and began to massage her head and ears.

Making a gentle noise of contentment, her ears would fall back to his touches, her head moving into his massaging fingers as he continued to play at her wet flesh. "That feels really good."

"I'm sure it does feel good, but I'd like to feel good as well." Michael said as he continued to rub her ears as he gave her a seductive wive and smiled. He wanted to have more sex with her, but he also wanted to bury his head inbetween her large breasts as well.

"Well, then, how can I please my highly-sexual husband to be, hm?" She returned the look he gave her, pulling herself back a bit so he could see all of her body before him once more.

"Well, I was wondering if you could get on top of me with me cock inside you as I rub your body and head." Michael said as he saw her beautiful body standing there before him. With her fur dripping wet, he loved her even more. Her dripping fur, her large ears, her clawed feet, her fangs, just about everything made Michael want to take Christina right then and there.

"I would be more than glad to, but shall we take this into the bedroom? Or shall I take advantage of you here?" It was a curious thing, her acting like this. However, she had a feeling that Michael liked it, whether he'd actually admit it or not.

"I'd like you to take advantage of me when and wherever you want to, as long as I can do the same for you." Michael said as he stood up and walked over to where Christina stood and gently embraced her in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom