Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

"Yeah, considering how much of my semen I shot into your womb and how close you are to going into heat, if you already are in heat, your pregnancy is almost certainly going to happen." Michael said as he gently rolled his hand that was on her belly over and held her hand before giving her a kiss on her lips.

Christina nodded gently, nuzzling her face a bit into his neck as he continued to hold onto her hands. She was pretty tired, right now, and was ready to rest after all of their activities.

"So, is torrmow the day you start going into heat?" Michael asked as he pulled his head gently away from her's and looked deepy into her eyes, hoping it was.

Christina nodded, crossing her arms over her body gently. "I think so, anyway. And you know what happens, when I go into heat." That lovely, uncontrollable lust, that can hardly even be contained by her being tied down. Of course, if she was pregnant, things might just be even different. Of course, she'd still not want to resist the urge of having hot sex with Michael.

"Yes, I know what happens when you go into heat, and I can't wait for it to happen. Mainly because we get to have an almost non-stop session of love making, and to tell you the truth Christina, nothing makes me harder than just thinking about it." Michael said as his cock began to grow as hard as a rock as it pressed up against her legs.

She gave a slight moan, her body aching tiredly. "Oh, Michael...You've worn me out. How many times have we gone, today?" Christina asked, closing her hues and resting her arms over the rest of her body.

"I know you're tiring, but I just can't stay calm when I'm around you. Besides, I'm sure you'd be all over me if you had my stamina." Michael said as he began to gently rub her chin lovingly and tenderly, wondering if she'll screech like she used to.

"I just haven't been feeling as good as usual. You know that, Michael." She said, parting her lips and letting that gentle screech echo forth from them, as usual.

"I just love that screech you make when I scrach your chin Christina." Michael said as he laid his head down next to her's and snuggled up against her warm, soft body. When Morning came, Michael just continued to sleep in next to Chistina.

When she felt Michael drift off to sleep, she would let her own hues close, her body succumbing to the slumber she needed. However, she did not wake early in the morning, rather in the afternoon. Leaving Michael's body wrapped snugly within the blankets so as not to disturb him, she would slip into the bathroom and turn on a warm shower. There, she had began the process of deflating her womb a bit again, considering he had filled her up a good lot once more. However, once she reached a certain point, she couldn't continue. Something deep inside had begun to hurt her greatly, and the sharp pain mixed in with the now hot water made her feel dizzy and ill. Luckily, her body was clean to her liking, for she ended up passing out not too long afterwards, the water still flowing over that silken fur.

When Michael woke up, he heard the shower running and assumed Christina was getting herself cleaned up after last night's passion filled sex session. As he got out of bed, Michael decided to join her in the shower, but as he walked in the bathroom, he saw Christina lying down in the bath and not moving. "Christina? Christina?!" Michael cried out as he ran over to her and gently lifted her out of the tub and layed her on the floor.

She would stir gently, only after hearing a voice calling out to her. Then, when she was lifted from where she was, then placed onto a dryer surface, Christina would slowly open her dark hues. There was Michael, looking down at her in a panic, what in the world had happened? She'd only just went to get out of the shower, right? "What's wrong?" The bat-like creature would question him, her ears standing up a bit to show she was getting more alert.

Michael heaved a sigh of both relief and joy that Christina was safe. "You passed out in the bathtub with the water running Christina. I was worried that you'd hit your head and, passed out or even died." Michael said as he tightly embraced the soaking wet woman, but made sure she could breathe as he held her.

She shook her head gently, the light bothering her sensitive eyes slightly as she took in her surroundings and tried to access the situation. "No...I think, I turned the water up too hot, or something...I got dizzy and went to get out...I suppose, I must have passed out when that happened. Oh, Michael." Christina whispered the last part, not wanting to move. She actually felt rather tired, now, and she wasn't quite sure why.

Michael put his hand into the water and felt that it wasn't much hotter than they normally had it, so he wondered why she had passed out in the bathtub. "Let's get you back into bed, I'll call a docter to give you a check-up." Michael said as he picked up Christina and slowly walked back to his bed. She seemed a little heavier than normal, but Michael decided not to mention anything about her weight. Once they had reach the bed, Michael placed her down and walked back towards the bathroom to turn off the water.

Christina didn't have a particular like for doctors, and Michael probably knew that. And if he didn't, then he would soon enough. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. I just got a little dizzy, is all." She would protest, stirring a bit more to life at the thought of him calling a doctor. That, and she did figure that she was actually alright. Perhaps, she had mistakenly turned on the water too high, or perhaps she was just tired from all of their playing around the past few days. Either way, she did not need nor want to see a doctor.

With a small sigh, Michael knew Christina would object to help from doctors, but he didn't know why, so he decided to let her have her way. "Well, if you say so, but I would like you to tell me why you hate doctors so much." Michael said as he sat next to Christina and began to gently rub her head.

She let her head fall into his caresses, her hands placing themselves upon her aching stomach as she gave him her answer. "They are just like nearly every other human, looking at me with dis contempt, like I'm a poison that needs to be put away. Or something." And that was really the last thing she wanted.

"Oh my, I didn't know how much other humans hated you. If only they'd give you a chance, they'd learn that you're a beautiful woman who is kind, caring, and helpful. I just wish there was a way to teach them that." Michael said as he gently embraced Christina and lifted her on top of him. With her on top, Michael began to rub his head against her head lovingly.

Christina gave a gentle whimper, the force from laying on her stomach bothering her a bit right now. She didn't know why, but she really didn't like it at all. Soon enough, she would slide off to the side of Michael and would wrap an arm about his warm form.

Feeling her slide off of him, Michael looked at her in wonder. "Hm? Is something wrong Chistina? You'd normally stay on top of me with no trouble. Maybe it's because of your small belly." Michael said as he rubbed Christina's belly gently and tenderly. He didn't know if putting pressure on it would hurt her, so he just rubbed it gently.

"I guess, I still don't feel top notch." She said, bringing her tongue across his exposed neck as he would rub at her belly. "You look upset. Don't worry about me." Christina tried to assure him, nuzzling him now.

"Well, I can't help but worry when you're not feeling well. Besides, You're the only one who I truly care about, and I'm sure you care about me just as much." Michael said as he gently held her head against his neck.

"Do you think, I'm finally pregnant?" She would ask him, nipping at the skin upon his neck momentarily before looking into his eyes, reaching up a gentle hand to caress his warm cheek with. After all, if it was true, then he should be happy.

"I sure hope you finally get pregnant. I mean, you went into heat a few days ago and we've had sex almost non-stop since then. You have to be pregnant. Though without a blood test from a doctor, we can't be one hundred percent sure." Michael said as he placed one of his hands onto Christina's cheek. Even though she was covered head to toe in fur, her body felt a little cold.

Back
Top Bottom