Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael had a large home, and it needed to be if it was to accomadate his slave. His slave was a bat whom learned how to walk on two legs. She loved to fly, though because the bright light hurt her eyes, she flew inside. Despite her rather small body frame, she had rather large breasts. She was also quite a horny woman, which pleased her master alot as well.

Christina shuffled her feet gently across the floor of her master's home, her claws concealed within her fur so as not to scratch the loveliness beneath her soft feet. Her fingertips would roll themselves a bit upon entering the place, her eyes slowly adapting to the lighting around her. Such a deep-silver hue, they were, just like much of her slender form. Even as such, she supported a pair of breasts that would threaten to push most men over the edge, and a skilled tongue that would make nearly all of them drip like coffee makers. Michael, she had no doubt, would be any different.

Michael himself was also horny most of the time, and when he was, Christina would more than likely come to him to satisfy her lust as well. Though the two of them loved to have sex, they never used anykind or form of protection, and to add the fact that Michael always released his sperm into her, made it an almost guarantee that Christina would get pregnant and too heavy to fly for a while, one of these days.

Lifting those lovely arms of her's, Christine would hoist herself into the air, flying around and about a bit before swirling around her master with a grateful yet lustful look within her eyes. "You have been kind to me, master." She would say, her words spilling off of her tongue with such ease. While she rotated herself around him, it would almost seem as though her curves were dancing within midair, her flight only stopping to allow her to caress her master's face.

When Christine stopped to caress her master's face, Michael reached out and caressed her face as well. Though he'd never admit it, Michael loved Christine very much. He'd never admit that he loved her, unless she admitted that she loved him first.

Pausing herself once again, she would land behind the male and would wrap her strong arms about Michael's body. Nudging her chest into his back a bit, she would nuzzle her face partially into his exposed neck before speaking once more.

"You are quite, master. Are you displeased?"

"Why would I be displeased with a woman whose more beautiful than any woman I've ever seen, busty, and as lustful as I am?" Michael asked as he placed a hand around the back of her head and began to gently rub her large bat ears. He felt Christine press her breasts up against his back. That alone would be enought to turn him on.

Her ears would raise themselves up at first, then flatten down a bit into her gentle locks. "Perhaps, I may be able to help you with those lustful feelings?" Pressing into him a bit more, she allowed those teasing fingertips of those to trickle down his abdomen, feeling about his body as they went along. Her warm breath would caress his neck, as she waited his reply.

"You're the only one I'll allow to satisfy my lust Christina. You should know that by know." Michael said as he took one of his hands and placed it in between her legs, trying to excite her. Most of the time, Christina wouldn't need help getting wet, but she did occasionally need his help. "Hey Christina, what would you say if I asked you to bare my children?"

She knew that Michael was overall faithful, or at least she hoped such. If he wasn't so, then it was beyond her knowledge. Rubbing herself up against his hand intentionally, she would pause when he asked his question of her. "If master would take care of me...Then I don't see why I couldn't make him happy." He lacked cruelty, after all, so she worried little of him just fucking her, then leaving her to take care of the aftermath herself.

"Thank you Christina. Do you have a limit as to how many children you want? Or do you just want to have as many children as we can before we die?" Michael asked as he turned around and pressed his hard, throbing cock against her pussy. The only things that prevented Michael's cock from entering Christina, was his pants and undergarments.

Raising her arms up a bit, her wings going along with her, she would frown ever-so-slightly. She enjoyed his advances terribly, but she wasn't sure what she could tell him would bring welcome news. "My species can only produce one time, once a year...And I know master probably wishes far more than that." She wrapped herself in those same wings, as though she were ashamed of herself.

"Well, I can live with one child a year, though to be honest, I was hoping for five or six every eight to ten months." Michael said. He hurriedly took his clothes off and wrapped his arms around Christina's curvy and beautiful body. Michael guessed that Christina could tell that he wanted a large family, but knew that she could only give birth once a year.

"If there was anyway I could so so much for you, I would be willing to." He was unlike most other owners she could think of off the top of her head. He wasn't cruel, and never beat her to death for making even the simplest mistake. She has given everything she can to him. Now, she wished to bare his children the way he wished them to be...But she knew now how to make that possible. Against his bare body she would press herself, her chest pressing into him as her hands would wander down to where his cock was.

"Oh Christina, promise me that you will have sex with me and me only, and I'll promise to have sex with you and only you." Michael said as he used the hand inbetween her legs to stimulate her pussy while using the other hand to grab one of Christina's breasts and pulled it's nipple into his mouth. Once inside, Michael began to gently suckle on it, hoping milk would come out.

She wasn't quite sure what exactly that had to do with her being able to bare him as many children as he pleased, but she would agree to him either day. Moving into his fingers, her body aching for him, she arched her back and allowed him more access to her breasts. For her species, lactation was normal, even when one wasn't feeding their children. Therefore, Michael would soon receive that taste that he so desired.

"I promise..." Christina was able to utter, not gently stroking his manhood with her hands.

"Thanks." Michael said as he soon felt warm breastmilk begining to flow from Christina's breasts. As the ammount of milk built up within his mouth, Michael began to thrust his cock while it was in her hand. If he didn't release soon, Michael felt like his cock was going to burst in her hands.

His sucklings did not hurt her at all, but rather aroused her even more. Raising one hand from his throbbing member, she caressed it through the back of his hair, encouraging to take as much as he would please. "Would you like to release yourself inside of me, master?" Christina could feel him welling up quite quickly, and with his urgings for children, she would wish to comply with what he desired. Giving a slight squeeze to his cock, she continued to stroke it as she spoke.

Michael held Christina's nipple in his mouth as he looked up to her and gently nodded and continued greedily drinking her breastmilk. Normally, Michael would let Christina swallow his semen or he'd release his load onto her body somewhere, but today, Michael was going to release his seed into her pussy and hope she get's pregnant. During the entire time he owned her, Christina never told him when she went into heat.

She moaned gently to his continuous sucking, her body ready to accept whatever Michael was to give her. Pulling herself away from those teasing fingers, but still allowing him to enjoy her breasts, Christina lifted his hard erection just a bit and began to slide herself down its length. He wasn't small in any sense at all, so she almost felt as though she were a virgin again when she had to allow him to sink slowly into her body. She let out a particularly loud groan, this time about, her body now back up against his with his cock encased by her pussy.

After taking in one last mouthful of breastmilk, Michael pulled his head away from her breast and looked into her eyes. "Say, lets have sex while lying down. I've heard that it is a good method to get a woman pregnant." Michael said as he placed his hands onto her ass, and lifted her up. With his cock still in her, Michael gently kneeled down and laid Christina onto her back. His cock almost slipped out a few times, but it never entirely popped out of her pussy.

She would utter a time or two when he would slide within her unintentionally, but didn't lose her composure towards him at all. With her wings spread out beneath her body, flicking occasionally as she would feel pleasure, she would look up at Michael with an unusually caring look upon her face. Normally the slutty, flirtatious one, she was still pleased to know that she would be the carrier of his children. She wanted to provide him with so much more, though...

"I wish I could give you everything, my master."

"Why do you say that Christina?" Michael asked before he started to thrust his thick, throbing cock into her tight pussy. Just moving inside her pussy alone made Michael feel like he was going to release his semen and sperm into her pussy. He wondered what she meant by 'I wish I could give you everything' statement though.

She didn't have a chance to answer, really. That large cock of his ensured that. Her walls wrapping themselves around him so easily, she could feel each movement, each sexually enlightening movement of his body. Wondering how long he could hold out, she would find space between her pleasures to answer him.

"You want a large family...I can only give you so little at a time..."

"I don't care how long I have to wait for my family. I'll wait one year, or eighty years for my family to come along. By the way, how old are the females of your species when they reach sexual maturity?" Michael asked her as he continued to ram his thick cock into her pussy. Michael's cock was large enough that it pushed the walls of Christina's pussy into a near perfect circle.

Back
Top Bottom