Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

This was an apt time for conversation, she thought, throwing her head back against the floor and letting her lips part once more. She took in a deep breath, before being able to speak once more. "Some reach it within a year, or so..." Which may have sounded quite odd, but look at she was. She was beginning to writhe beneath him, and unintentionally began to leave markings in his flesh from where she had began to claw him. Occasionally, she would arch her body up a bit, just to be knocked back down again. The feeling sent electricity through her fur-covered body, her pussy threatening to tighten about him were she to reach her climax.

"I see. Christina, wrap your arms and legs around me and don't let go." Michael said as he wrapped his arms underneath her head and began to thrust his cock into her faster. Michael placed his head next to her's as his cock continued to get rammed deeper and harder into her pussy with each and every thrust.

Wrapping her legs about his body first, then reaching her arms out to hold on, she did as he instructed. The friction was driving her absolutely wild. She moaned into him, her limbs stiffening themselves as he worked himself so hard into her body. "Oh...God...Please..." Accidentally piercing into his flesh a bit, she would have to lick his wounds later, but for now her form writhed and took in all of the pleasure with ecstasy. She didn't think she could hold on to herself much longer, not at this rate anyway.

When she wrapped her arms and legs around him, Michael began to thrust his cock into her pussy faster and harder. He was going to release soon and for the first time in a long time, Michael was going to come inside a woman, and it was a woman that he loved. After several minutes of thrusting, Michael made one last thrust, shoved his cock deep into her pussy and sprayed his semen into her pussy and womb.

"A-ahh...Mmm-aster..." His thrusting along was enough to make her climax, but it was his release into her that made her feel such. Once he had sprayed his seed into her body, she began to release as well, riding out her orgasm until the last moment she could. When it was finally over, her walls began to tighten about his cock once more, her pussy and the fur surrounding it wet with fluids.

"Oh my. That session was absouletly heavenly. Do you want to go another round?" Michael asked as he felt Christine's wet fur and tight pussy. Her pussy was holding onto him so tightly, as if it was trying to keep his cock from leave it. While waiting for a response from her, Michael gently took one of Christine's nipples into his mouth and began to gently suckle some of it's breastmilk into his mouth.

"Mmm..." Christina murred, stretching out her arms as Michael would remain inside her body. She pulled him in closer to him, whispering sensually through calming breaths as she did so. "If it pleases you." In a way, her form was speaking for her. Her ears laid back into her hair, her claws extending from her feet, her wings suspended as if frozen from utter pleasure. She wasn't going to turn him down, if that's what he wanted.

"Ok, then let's have a little game while we have sex. The first one to tire loses, and the loser has to do whatever the winner tells him or her to do for one day. How does that sound?" Michael asked as he resumed drinking her breastmilk greedily. He was addicted to Christine's body. Her fur was softer than the finest silk, her personality was perfect, and her breasts gave milk, even when she wasn't pregnant.

She caressed his face with those hands of which felt of silk, occasionally taking one of her hands through his silken hair. It was almost as though she were feeding her young, but instead she was allowing her master, her lover, to drink from her. His greediness showed through, her breast starting to ache a bit from how much he seemed to me taking out of her. When he mentioned his game, she thought to herself that this would be his way of assuring her pregnancy, because she did not intend on giving into him that easily.

"If you think, you can keep up." A slight smirk appeared across Christina's features, her legs giving his body as gentle squeeze.

With one last mouthful of her breastmilk, Michael looked up to her and gave her a gentle, yet passionate kiss. "I'm sure I can keep up with you. Just make sure you remember our deal though, ok?" Michael asked as he was preparing to start ramming his cock into her as fast and hard as possible.

Catching his tongue within her own before he was able to pull away from the kiss, she ended up getting a taste of her own milk. His obsession was understandable. Christina nodded, ready to take on his challenge. In a way, she was going to have it quite a bit easier than he would. All she had to do was lay there, receive him, then begin again. On the other hand, he would need to show more endurance.

The momment Christina nodded, was the signal Michael was waiting for and began to ram his cock into her so deep, the tip of it was entering her womb with each and every thrust he made. After several minutes of thrusting his cock into her, Michael made one last thrust and released his first load into her, and after shooting his load, Michael resumed thrusting his cock into her pussy lustfully.

At first, the feeling of him piercing into her womb hurt her, causing her to cringe and scream out. But she soon got used to it, and embraced the pleasure instead of the pain. She still held so tightly onto him, almost pulling him into her with every thrust. When he released into her again, she threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning into him and riding out her orgasm whilst he continued again.

"Oh...God..." She muttered. Feeling him inside her was enough, but the fact that he insisted on this little game was perfect.

"Oh...Christina...I don't know what I love more, your pussy, or your breastmilk." Michael said as he continued to thrust his hard cock into her. As much as he loved her, Michael would do anything to protect Christina and the child they were making. Michael was hoping their first child would be a girl.

"Why love one more...When you have both...At your leisure." Her words were broken up, considering how hard he was pounding himself into her. She loved him very much so, and knew he would not leave her to fend for herself.

"Oh Christina, even though you can only give birth to one child a year, I'll have sex with you as much as you want me too." Michael said as he roughly grabbed one of her nipples in his mouth and began to suck on it hungrily and greedily. He loved having sex with Christina, and he also loved drinking her breastmilk. "Christina...be my one...and only lover." Michael said as he gulpped one last mouthful of her milk.

"I would give you many more, if I could..." She mused, willing to try anything for his sake. Her pussy began to tighten around him a bit, her next climax eminent. "I pro-pr..promise...Oh God."

"Oh god, I'm gonna release my semen again!" Michael said as he made one last thrust into her and sprayed a seemingly endless torrent of his semen into her womb and pussy. Even after a few minutes passed, Michael was still spraying his semen into her. By this time, Christina's belly looked like she swallowed a small soccer ball.

His release was enough to make her do the same, her juices mixing with his semen, some of which began to seep slowly from her body. Her hands leaving his body, she groaned out her climax, noticing that her belly now seemed to jiggle when she moved enough. He was working on inflating her...Perhaps, to ensure he got those children he wanted. Closing up around him, she pushed herself up enough to kiss his lips, before laying back again.

Michael returned her kiss as the semen from his cock continued to flow into Christina's womb unchallanged. "Oh...Christina, I don't think...I can stop...releasing my semen into your womb." Michael called as Christina's belly soon reached the size of a large beach ball. Michael noticed how big Christina was getting and began to worry about only one thing. What if he couldn't pull his cock out and kept filling Christina's womb until she bursts.

"Please, master..." It began to hurt her, feeling all of his release still going into her body, whilst the pleasure continued as well. She didn't know how to make him stop, either. Her wings curled beneath her body, her back flat against the floor as she would support the incoming weight.

After a few minutes passed, Michael's cock finally calmed down and stopped releasing his semen into Christina's womb. Her belly was quite large, considering how much of his semen he had shot into her. "Oh my Christina, I guess I overdid it huh?" Michael said as he looked bashfully at what he'd done.

"Just a little bit..." Christina managed to groan out, feeling her hands along her stomach as though to examine the work he had done. There seemed like there would be little way for her to not get pregnant, now, but she questioned how much the extra weight would hurt when she finally tried to stand again.

Michael pulled his cock out of Christina's womb and pussy, only to find that the semen he'd released into her womb, didn't come out. "Wow, I guess your womb loves the feeling of my semen, because none of it is leaking out." Michael said as he gently rubbed her swollen belly, being careful not put any of his weight on it.

"Who wouldn't, master?" She felt her own fluids seeping from her, but not any of his own. At this rate, her becoming fertilized was probably more-than-eminent. Never having bared a child before, she wondered when and how she'd know if she had something growing inside her. Pushing herself up from the floor carefully, the instantly noticed the weight difference. But she was a strong bat, and could take it. Sadly, though, she wondered if she would be able to fly again anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom