Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

Christina turned herself away from him, laying upon her other side. He was bound and determined to get her to see a doctor, despite what she wished. Her wings wrapped themselves slowly around her body, her body feeling chilled just a bit. If she were indeed pregnant, then she would have to retreat back into her room. She would need to be in her unusually high warmth, nestled within her darkness.

"Your body is cold, let's go to your room. I'm sure you'll be fine even without a doctor." Michael said as he got off the bed and lifted Christina up. He carried her in his arms and went to her room, even if she resisted being carried.

"Will it make you feel better?" Christina would ask of him, not particularly wanting to be carried, but remembering that he was trying to be nice to her. Folding her hands across her body, she allowed him to carry her without protest.

"Well, it will ease my worries, but I'll still worry about your health." Michael said as he continued to carry Christina to carry her towards her room. Once they were at the door to her room, Michael quickly opened the door. "Here you are. I'll stay with you until you start feeling better."

Once Michael had opened the door up for her, she wriggled herself free from his arms and began to move her wings gently, then more forcefully. Within the darkness, she had flown to her normal spot upon the ceiling, retreating from everything else and wrapping her wings tightly about her form. Those sharp claws would sink into the wood, her ears still listening as Michael would move.

When Christina wiggled out of his arms and flew up onto the ceiling, Michael was worried about her, but decided not to say anything. "Say Christina, if you need me, I'll just lay here on your bed, ok?" Michael asked as he sat down on the bed and waited for a response from her.

"You'll just end up falling asleep if you stay in here too much longer. You know that as well as I do." She pointed out, nestling herself comfortably within her own fur and wings, closing her eyes and tuning everything out for a moment.

"I know, but I want to be as close to you as possible, but since I can't fly like you, I'll just settle for staying on your bed with you above me." Michael said as he walked towards her bed and sat down on it. As he waited for her response, Michael looked up at the ceiling where Christina was resting.

Feeling bad for being little crankier than usual, Christina let go of her beam upon the ceiling and would fly down to the bed to join Michael. Nuzzling him affectionately, she let her fingers run gently through his hair before both arms would wrap lovingly around his form.

Feeling Christina land next to him and beginnig to rub and nuzzle him gently, Michael wrapped an arm around her body and gently pulled her down onto the bed where he began to stroke her head and ears tenderly and lovingly. "I'm sorry for pushing you to see a doctor. I just wish people were more sensative you are." Michael said.

"If it will make you happy, I sill see a doctor." Christina muttered, though quite reluctantly. She wanted him to happy, and sometimes her happiness was indeed achieved through his own. Pulling at his ear a bit, she tried to distract herself from the fact that she just said this, showing her affection for him at the same time.

"Thank you Christina. I will make sure the doctor won't harm you in any way." Michael said as he wrapped an arm around Christina and held her tightly. The last thing he wanted to happen to Christina was something that would make her lose her trust of not only other humans, but his trust as well.

Christina tilted her head downwards a little bit, trying to make herself feel a bit better as Michael would wrap his arm around her. She felt her body relaxing, her ears slipping back into her hair and her wings falling a bit to her sides.

Even though he couldn't see in the dark, Michael could sense that something was bothering Christina. "What's wrong Christina? You don't really want to see a doctor, right?" Michael asked as he began to stroke her head and ears, trying to comfort her.

"No. I don't." She would reply, but soon enough she would begin seeking more comfort in Michael by wrapping more of her body around him. She had turned herself, her legs bending themselves around Michael's waist, while she teased at his flesh a bit with her claws.

When, Christina wrapped her legs around his waist, Michael could feel his cock growing hard again. "Well, I won't force you to see a doctor, but it would make me happy if you did." He said as he gently pushed Christina onto her bed and wrapped his arms underneathe her body, causing her breasts to jiggle a little.

"If they come here, then I'll do it." Of course, if they did something to irritate her, she may just have to take those claws to them. However, she was sure that Michael would not let her get hurt by some stranger. Although she didn't feel as good as she could, he was helping, and it seemed he wanted to play again.

"Ok, I'll give them a call tommorow, but until then, lets enjoy ourselves." Michael said as he moved one hand from Christina's back to her head where he began to passionately kiss her. As they kissed, Michael's cock grew as hard as a rock, but didn't push it into her pussy, he wanted to enjoy the kiss for as long as he could before moving on.

Christina delight in the taste of those soft lips, laying herself down upon the bed as they would kiss. Her tongue would slip into his mouth, beginning to wrap and dance itself around his own as she seemed to ease up a bit more.

As their tongues danced, Michael began using the hand that was on head to gently stroke and rub Christina's head and ears tenderly and lovingly. After what felt like a few hours, but was really only twenty minutes, Michael broke the kiss. "So, does that ease you, or do you need some more help trying to relax?" He asked as he continued to pet and rub her head and ears.

She felt the love and affection within his touches, his deep kiss making her want so much more. Christina could smell his arousal, she could even feel it. Even when their kiss finally ended, she felt her head bending into his caresses. "I have a feeling that you'd like me to say that I need to be relaxed more, you know that?" Smiling gently, she took one of his hands into her own and began to caress it at her breasts.

"Of course, but I'd still try to even if you didn't want me to." Michael said as he began using the hand that was placed onto Christina's breast to rub and massage it thoroughly but gently, causing a small ammount of her milk to start leaking from her nipple. Even though he was tempted to lick it up and begin drinking from it, Michael didn't. He just wanted to do everything Christina wanted him to do at this point and time.

Laying her head back a bit onto his shoulder, Christina closed those deep hues and placed her hand over his own. Nuzzling her cheek against his flesh, she indicated to him that it would be all and well if he wished to drink. Sometimes, it did cause her a bit of pleasure, so long as he didn't take too terribly much. She hoped she would end up feeling better soon, and in this same hope she would place Michael's other hand lower down her body.

Michael felt Christina rub her cheek against his own as she laid her head onto his shoulders. He also felt one of his hands being moved from her breasts, to her love hole. Once his hand was on her slit, Michael began to gently, tenderly, and lovingly rub it in small circles. He noticed that Christina didn't mind if he drank from her breasts, so he quickly, but softly put his lips over her leaking nipple and began to suckle on it, causing a slow, but steady flow of milk into his mouth.

Letting out a gentle noise of contentment at Michael's lips upon her soft breast, Christina would ease her slightly weakened form back into the bed, cradling him down into her as she'd rest herself upon the bedding. She did not remove his hands from their places, rather she enjoyed him playing at her slit. Kissing his head tenderly, she let her hands caress themselves through his locks, wrapping both of her legs loosely about him.

Back
Top Bottom