Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

Draining out the tub with ease, her body still dropping wet from the water, she would head with him back into his room. Bringing him down onto his bed, she smirked a bit, looking over him like he was some kind of prize.

Even though his bed was getting wet, Michael didn't care what happend, he just wanted to make love with his dripping wet lover. Once on the bed with her, Michael began to gently massage her breasts in small circles.

She would change his blankets and such later on, if that's really what he wanted, but for now it was time for them to play. Rocking her hips into Michael's form, she lifted her breasts to where they were right before him, having a feeling he'd want to drink from them.

When Christina pushed her breasts into his face, Michael smiled and gently locked his lips around one of her nipples, and push the other nipple up into her face, hoping she wanted to drink from her breast as much as he did. As he did so, Michael began to suckle on her nipple hard, trying to get as much of her breastmilk down as possible.

His lips tight around one of her nipples, Christina gave a gentle gasp as he would drink hard and rather quickly from her already enlarged breasts. While he did this, her hands would slip down his body, her claws gently gracing his flesh as she worked her way down his form.

As he drank his fill of her breastmilk, Michael's cock grew hard against her hips as her claws slowly and gently slid down his skin and her milk flowing down his throat and into his stomach. As time passed, Michael began to move his cock against her hips, but not entering her pussy.

"Mmm. Michael, you're teasing me." She would hiss, rocking herself into him again as he would continue to drink from her breast. Her core had begun to ache again, and rubbing into him was helping her remain patient while he had his fill of milk.

After he had his fill, Michael released his lip lock on her nippled and looked up into Christina's eyes. "There, I've had my fill of your milk for now. Shall we get on with the main event?" Michael asked as he began to rub his cock up against her pussy.

"It depends on how much longer you'd like to tease me." She whispered, licking at his neck as she spoke. Eventually, she would begin a trail of kisses down his collarbone, laughing into his flesh for a moment. "When was the last time I got to taste that cock of your's?"

"Heh, well I suppose I'll let my lover suck on my cock as much as she wants to." Michael said as he got off of her and presented to her his thick, long cock to her. "Well, drink up Christina, have as much as you want."

"As long as it pleases you, then I don't mind at all." That, and she really didn't mind sucking him off in the first place. It seemed to turn her on, actually, and she had no problem with pleasing herself while having her fill of that thick erection of his. Fixing herself right upon the bed, she would take one of her hands and place it around the base of his shaft, taking the tip within her mouth with gentle contentment.

"Oh Christina, that feels good. Just be careful with your fangs." Michael said as his cock began to grow a bit thicker when it entered her mouth. As she continued sucking on his cock, Michael gently placed a hand on her head and rubbed it as she sucked.

She gave him a look, as if to say 'you know that I wouldn't hurt you', and continued to suckle contently at the flesh. Pressing her tongue into his slit for a moment, she rocked her aching form into the bedding as she took more of his thickness into her mouth.

While her mouth felt great, Christina's pussy was even better. "Christina...I'm going...to spray my semen." Michael said as he placed both hands on her head and gently held it in place. Even though she'd drink it most of the time, she rarely let it drip out of her mouth if she didn't like the taste of it.

Feeling her head held to his erection, that of which was now beginning to throb profusely within her hot mouth, she would pull back just a bit so as not to choke herself when he released into her.

"Here it comes Christina, I'm sure you're gonna swallow it all, that's why I'm holding your head in place." Michael said as his cock finally released his creamy seed into her warm and wet mouth.

Hey, Christina wasn't messy, so what could she say? Plus, he was one of the few men that didn't release a disgusting-tasting seed, when he did so. Letting out a ginger moan as he would begin, she rolled her eyes back and took in his ejaculate, not losing a drop of the thick, coating substance.

"Oh Christina, that felt so good. It's just a shame that the seed didn't go into your pussy, but if you enjoy the taste of it, then I won't mind." Michael said as he began to rub her face gently and tenderly, trying to get his seed to slosh around inside her mouth.

She would allow the remainder of his seed to flow down the back of her hot throat, lapping at his flesh in a cleaning action as he rubbed her face. Once he was licked clean, she would pull him from her mouth, giving him a slight look before tackling his body onto the bed. "Doesn't mean you can't do it now."

"True. Shall we start?" Michael asked as he wrapped his arms around her and began to rub his hard cock against her pussy before he pushed it in. Once his cock was inside him, Michael began to ram his cock deep into her pussy, trying to get his as much of his seed into her body before he tired out.

Michael was so determined to get her pregnant, that it almost seemed as though he would die trying. Her body was his, for the night, her lips caving into the pleasure by uttering soft moans of contentment, her body bending and writhing to his motions.

"Christina, promise me you will stay with me for as long as we live." Michael said as he continued to pump his cock deep into her pussy, and after several minutes had passed, released his first of many loads of his sperm-rich semen into her pussy and womb.

"Y-Yes...Of c-course." She would pant, coming up on a release just as he would finish his own. Considering how late it had gotten into the evening, she wondered how much more of him she could take in before she would tire, her womb already beginning to feel of thick seed, coating what was already in there from before.

"Thank you Christina." Michael said as he resumed ramming his cock deep into her pussy. After a few hours had passed, Michael was tired and laid next to his lover. "Wow, I didn't think I could last that long, though I'm glad I did." Michael said as he began to rub her sperm-filled womb.

Christina's body would rest flatly against the bedding, her hands placing themselves over his own as he would touch her belly. "I don't think, there's any chance of me not getting pregnant."

Back
Top Bottom