Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

Michael broke his lip's hold on her nipple and looked up towards her. "I can't wait any longer Christina. Please put my cock into your pussy." Michael said as he locked his lips around her other nipple and began sucking just as hard and fast, drinking every last drop of her breastmilk that spilled out into his mouth.

She knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for too long. Christina could already feel his cock hardening beneath her body. Without saying a thing, Christina moved his cock into the proper position, sliding herself onto it with a strong moan uttering from her lips. He was putting her breasts in such pain, now, but she hoped he would fill her with pleasure and outweigh it.

As he drank her breastmilk to his heart's content, Michael could feel her breast, swelling and growing with each and every mouthful of milk he took into his mouth. As he drank away, Michael began to ram his cock deep into her pussy quite hard, but slowly. He knew her breasts must by in pain, considering how much milk he was drinking from her, so he tried to give her as much pleasure as possible.

She really did hope that his heart was content, for she was almost getting no pleasure from it now, other than the feeling of those moist lips around her nipples. Michael was going to end up giving him a stomach ache, at this rate. When she felt him ram his cock into her body, she gave a pleasure-laced moan and continued to writhe and groan at each and every other feeling of his hard member within her. "Michael..." She uttered, out of both pleasure and pain.

When his stomach felt full, Michael stopped drinking her breastmilk and looked up at her. "Yes, what is it?" Michael asked with a few drops of milk, intentionally hanging from his mouth, hoping she would lick the milk off of his face. As he looked up at her, Michael had stopped moving his hips, but did not realize it.

Rather than saying a single word, Christina simply arched her back before straightening up and leaning down to lap gingerly at the milk that he had left trickling from his mouth. She then ran her tongue along his milk-stained lips, nearly begging him for entrance into deeper territories.

When Christina wanted to use her tongue to explore his mouth, Michael happily opened his mouth and extended his tongue to explore her mouth as well.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth, murring gently and contently as she was enabled to explore as deeply as she pleased. His mouth tasted of milk, and sweet milk at that. However, Christina now felt her walls beginning to tighten about Michael's cock. It was like her body was ready to close up shop.

Michael felt Christina's pussy tighten on his cock, but he used one hand to hold her hips against his own hips, while his tonuge began to explore her mouth as well. Her mouth tasted much like strawberries and bananas, even though it had been a long time since she had bananas.

"Mmm..." She kissed as deeply as she could into him, placing her hands over his own as he held her onto him. Christina was enjoying this all so very much.

Michael continued to kiss Christina passionately. As their tonuges danced, Michael slowly laid down onto the bed so they wouldn't tire out from sitting up and kissing.

Giving him a gentle push, Christina continued to kiss him before she ended up having to search for air. When she had broke the kiss, she took to his neck, nibbling at the flesh.

When Christina broke the kiss to breathe, Michael was kind of surpised she didn't use her nose to breathe. "Heh heh, why didn't you use your nose to breathe Christina? I did, and I didn't have any trouble breathing." Michael said as he began to stroke her cheeks and chin.

"We've been at this since I woke up, Michael." She pointed out, kissing him once more. "You may just be wearing me out." Christina winked, caressing his face gently. Like that one would ever happen.

"Well, considering how much sex we've had during the last three days, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us tired out. So let's just cuddle for now and watch a movie, alright?" Michael asked as he continued to hold onto Christina's body and gaze passionately into her eyes.

"I agree." Christina said, nuzzling herself into him gently as she pulled herself from atop of him, then laid onto her side with a gentle whine. Her belly had begun to bother her again, but it would be alright, or so she assured herself.

"So, do you want to cuddle and spend sometime together, or do you want to watch some TV?" Michael asked as he began to rub her enlarged breasts in small circles. He realized that as he suckled on Christina's breasts, they began to swell and grow without the help of medicine.

"I will spend as much time with you, and cuddle with you as much as you please. You know that." Christina leaned in and gave him another gentle kiss, her breasts seeking the pleasure in his touches as he had had made them swell and ache so from all of his drinking.

"Thank you, and I'm sure you've noticed it already, but your breasts have grown as I drank from them. Am I right?" Michael asked as he continued to rub and massage her large, supple breasts in circles. Her breast's current size made them look like small watermelons, but instead of giving fruit and juice, they gave milk that had a great taste and feel to it.

"Yes. I might be convinced that that was your intention all along." She pointed out, following his eyes as he continued to massage and caress her so. She knew well that he wanted her to have larger breasts, but to have them and the milk they produced as well would make his life worth more living.

"I'm glad you like having large breasts, I know I do." Michael said as he began to lick and suck gently her breasts. "Even your breasts taste good Christina. I'm glad you not only taste good, but give good milk as well. By the way, when will your next 'time' be?" Michael asked as he began to use his other hand to rub and scratch her chin as well.

"Hm? Oh." For a minute, she had fallen oblivious to what he had said. Then, she figured out what he meant. "It should be coming up really soon. Perhaps, in less than a few days." Why was he asking this, in the first place?

"Good, because with your day soon ariving, you're almost sure to concieve our first child. Would you like that?" Michael asked as he continued to scratch her chin tenderly and gently. With their first child, Michael just couldn't help but wonder what their child would look like.

Christina nodded gently, though she inwardly wondered whether or not she would actually make a good enough of a mother to satisfy not only Michael, but the child as well.

"So, what do you think our first child will look like? I know I asked it before, but it's been something that's been nothering me." Michael said as he stopped scratching her chin and began to rub her ears gently.

Back
Top Bottom