A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

As he listened to her, Michael gulped down one last mouthful of her breastmilk and looked up into her eyes. "Christina, I'd rather drink milk from the source over a cup. Besides, there's no love if I use a breast pump." Michael said as he began to gently rub her breasts as he continued to thrust his cock deep into her pussy.

She agreed with him, silently. At lease if he were drinking it directly from her, she had the sensations of his lips around her nipples, as well as his touches upon her body. A pump wouldn't be able to provide that for her. Feeling as though she were going to come upon her release rather soon, Christina began to feel electricity flying about her body, her arms around his body now and clinging on even tighter to him.

When Christina held onto him harder, Michael rammed his cock into her as hard as it would go and released more of his semen into her pussy and womb. "Oh Christina. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you and our children. Is there nothing you wouldn't do for me and our children?"

"I would do anything." As she said this, the began to moan and writhe. Michael's semen was shooting into her body again, and would probably make her swell like before, but she didn't mind it as much...It was worth it, the pleasure verses the pain. And she would take all of him in, anytime he pleased.

"Good. That makes me very happy." Michael said as his cock continued to pump his warm, thick semen into her pussy and womb. Several minutes passed when his cock had stopped pumping his semen into her. When it stopped, some of it came back out, leaving Christina with a larger bulge in her belly, about half the size it was a few hours ago.

Once Michael had finish releasing himself, and her own pleasure-filled release had coated his cock, Christina laid herself onto her back again. Panting, yet with a pleased look on her face, she never had a problem with giving into her own feelings, or giving into those of her lover. "I needed that..." She whispered, kissing Michael's lips gently.

"As did I Christina." Michael wispered as he returned her kiss and began to rub her breasts and belly. "Say, Christina. Do you want to do a formal wedding our friends and family coming to it, or do you want to do a private wedding, where it's just us?" Michael asked.

"If we have a formal wedding, then how do you really intend on telling everyone that you've decided to marry one who you initially took in as a slave?" She asked, thinking she had a pretty good point with that one. Plus, she wasn't even quite sure where her family was anymore. It'd been a good while, since she had been taken away from her friends, as well.

"I see what you mean, but I told my friends and family that I had taken in a young homeless woman that was to cook and clean. I didn't tell them that I 'bought' you as my former slave. Besides, if you don't know where your friends and family are, but I suppose my family would want to meet my new wife." Michael said as he held Christina tightly in his arms and began to stroke her chin gently.

As she always usually did when her chin was played with so, Christina let out a low bat-like screech, calming her breathing now and letting her eyes rest within their place. "Whatever you wish to do, I will go along with it. You should know that one, by now."

"Of course I know that Christina. By the way, did I every tell you that I love that low-pitch screech you make when I scratch your chin?" Michael said as he continued to scratch her chin lovingly and carefully. Michael just loved the sound of not only her voice, but her screeching as well, or at least the screeches he could hear.

"I can't help it." She admitted. It was simple. There were just sometimes when her animal-side overthrew her human side. As he continued his actions, she couldn't help but to continue it, her fingers rolling and her gentle feet shuffling up against the bed a bit. Her wings stretched themselves out, her ears flattened into her hair, and she felt at ease again.

"I know you can't help it, but I enjoy listening to it." Michael said as he continued to lovingly scratch Christina's chin. Several minutes had passed when Michael stopped scratching her chin. "Say, do you enjoy the taste of your own breastmilk? If so, I don't mind sharing."

It wasn't bad at all, as odd as it would have been to sat that outloud. Being what she was, she was continuously able to supply milk. Yet the pain that came from her human side would eventually take over those supple breasts of her's, making her want to push him away. Yet, she never would. "You just want me to drink with you, again. And isn't that little belly of your's already full enough of milk, as it is?" Christina gave his stomach a gentle poke, nuzzling him afterwards.

"Well, yes I guess I am still full of milk now, but I was talking about later on in, oh say, eight or nine hours? I should be hungry again, and I would like you to join me." Michael said as he felt Christina nuzzle up against him. As she nuzzled against him, Michael began to rub the back of her head and ears, and although he loved the taste of her breastmilk, Michael did have his limits as to how much he could drink in one sitting without getting sick.

"If you want me to, then I will, but what shall we do until then?" Behind his head, her fingers would begin to lace themselves about his hair, coiling around before releasing. Turning onto her side, Christina let out a small whimper, her belly hurting her a bit as she turned onto it again. But she would be alright.

"Well, we could use my laptop to see if there are any drugs that will help your breasts grow, or we could go into the living room and have more sex. Either would be fine with me." Michael said as he began to gently rub her cheek and ears with his hands.

"And just how big would you like my breasts, Michael?" Christina asked, nuzzling her face into his shoulder now as she turned back onto her back. No matter how big he wanted them, she was sure that she'd be more than willing to accommodate to his needs and wants.

As she turned onto her back to give him better access to her breasts, Michael began to massage them in large circles. "Well, I would like your breasts to be as large as this room, but then you'd be unable to walk. So I'll settle for a size that's twice as or larger than they are now." Michael said as he gently pinched her nipples and began to gently play with them, causing small ammounts of breastmilk to spray out.

She murred gently, feeling him massaging her breasts. To her, her breasts were already large enough, but for him she would go larger. She just hoped that her back would learn how to accommodate for all the extra weight. As he played with them, she couldn't help but give him a gentle smile, along with a warning. "If you keep teasing yourself like that, Michael, then you'll end up wanting more...And then you'll be the one feeling ill."

"Don't worry Christina. I know when I've had my fill of milk, but there are times when I wish I could drink as much milk as you could give. That is how much I love your breastmilk." Michael said as he began to rub the cheeks on his face against the cheeks on her face while continuing to rub her breasts gently.

"You know when you've had your fill, hm?" Teasing him a little bit, Christina turned herself around now, her back facing him as she pressed herself up gently towards his chest. "Then, you won't mind if I cut you off, will you?" Within the darkness, she had a mischievous smirk across her face. She was curious to see what he would do.

"By cut off, you I couldn't have anymore of your milk? Sorry, when I said I had my fill, I meant that I had enough for the time being. If I could, I'd suckle on your breasts all day and all night, but if I did, I'd be drinking myself sick." Michael said as he pulled Christina's breasts close to his face and began to lick them playfully. As much as he loved her breastmilk, Michael wished he could drink it all day and night without filling his stomach.

Christina laughed gently, knowing that he couldn't get enough of her and her milk. "And if I could please you all day and night, every day and night, then I most certainly would." Although, she did wonder how well that one was going to work out if and when she did end up having his child.

"I'm glad that you would please me all and every day and night, but you would eventually get too tired to do much of anything, but I'm still glad you'd do if you could." Michael said as he gave Christina a kiss that was more deep and passionate than the last one she gave him.

Back
Top Bottom