Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

"Well, I could always suckle on that nice hard cock of your's, pumping you hard and fast until you cum. Or, you could choose the usual route..." As she said this, her arousal became noticeable upon the air. "And direct that highly addicting cock of your's right into my pussy."

"Well, don't care how you satisfy my lust this time, just make sure you let my first load go into your pussy, as a just in case you're not pregnant." Michael said as he rolled over so his back was on the bed and pulled her up on top of him. Once she was on top of him, he began to rub his thick cock against her pussy.

She would do just that, but first she wanted to tease him. Her lustful mood was now causing her pain to fade, and for her passion for pleasure to bleed through. Her wet pussy began to leak a bit onto Michael's flesh, letting him know that she was ready for him to enter her when he needed to release. However, she had other plans. Seizing that thick, juicy cock, Christina instantly took it into her mouth and began to suck hard at the sensitize head, moaning gently as she did so.

"Oh Christina, you know I love your pussy more than I love your mouth, but I'll take your mouth over nothing anyday." Michael said as he felt her warm, wet mouth envelop the tip of his cock and began to suck hard on it. Michael through his head back completely out of pleasure.

It was a compromise, she thought. She got to suck him off a bit, teasing that lovely cock head until he was read to burst, then she would let him release inside of her pussy. Meanwhile, she would have to pleasure herself to keep her content. As her tongue teased the slit at his head, Christina slipped several fingers into her wet pussy, moaning into his flesh as she did so. She hoped he didn't mind that she was doing it this way.

"Oh Christina, I feel like I'm going to release my semen soon!" Michael cried out as his cock began to pulse and throb within her mouth as if to tell her it was holding it's flood of semen back.

Doing as he pleased, she released his throbbing member against her will, and placed her body deeply onto it. With his cock completely within her body now, she began to rock her hips into his form, giving him the desire to release all of his seed into her pussy.

The moment Michael's cock slid all the way into Christina's pussy, Michael's cock spewwed it's seed deep into her womb and pussy. "Oh Christina, I love you. Stay with me forever and love no one but me and our children." Michael yelled out as he held her hips against his own.

She held her own against his pulsating, and now releasing cock. Feeling as the fluids began to fill up once more, this release lasting longer than most of the others, Christina would grind against him and moan our of pure pleasure. "I am only for you, Michael."

"Good, because I am only for you as well!" Michael cried out as his cock continued to pump his seed into her womb. Several minutes had passed when finally, his cock stopped releasing his semen into her womb and pussy. As Michael's semen stopped flowing, most of it collected into her womb, giving her a small bulge.

Christina murred gently, pulling herself off of his body before laying next to him again. Kissing into those lips of his, Christina couldn't help but muse out loud. "You taste so good, Michael." He really did. Plus, it was a shame he wasn't a female. Then he'd know exactly how good he was making her feel everytime he did this.

"Really? Well, I don't know how you taste, but if I do now, I may just grow horny again." Michael said as he returned her kiss and wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close to his own. Her breasts were squished up against his chest, causing a small ammount of milk to squirt out and land on his chest.

"You even think about me, Michael, and you grow horny." Christina rolled her eyes as she said this, snuggling herself deeper into him as he held her close. Knowing how much he enjoyed it, and how much she seemed to be carrying today, the bat-furry moved herself up a bit and placed her breasts before his mouth. "I know you want it, my love."

Michael felt her breasts brush up against his face and gently grabbed them. "Of course I get hard when I think about you. If anything involves you, I get hard. That's how much I love you. I'm surprised you never noticed." Michael said as he took both of Christina's nipples into his mouth and began to suck hard and quick on them, causing a flood of her breastmilk to flow into his mouth.

She had noticed, indeed. Of course, luckily for her, Christina's arousal was a bit less obvious than that of his own. When he got hard, he pitched a tent. When she was becoming horny, she just began to inwardly writhe, her pussy desiring to rub up against something. Groaning gently when he began to such hard upon her nipples, she arched her back into him, one of her wings encasing around them as he drank so plentifully from her. She felt like her breasts were soon to swell, once more.

As he continued to drink her milk from her breasts, Michael felt her breasts swell as he continued to suckled. He didn't want to waste a drop of the sweet, creamy milk Christina's breasts were releasing into his mouth, so he didn't say anything. After drinking his fill of her milk, Michael noticed her breasts were at least one or two cup sizes bigger than they were when he began to suckle on them.

"Do you like them like that?" She asked, caressing her hand across his body as he laid there next to her, and had ceased drinking from her. It was a little bit painful, right now, her nipples hard to the touch. But she would feel better soon.

"You mean do I like your breasts bigger than they were a few moments ago? Of course I do. The bigger breasts a woman has, the sexier and more attractive they are". Michael said as he began to rub and massage her breasts in small circles. "Do you like them that size Christina? If so, I'd be more than will to help you squeeze every last drop of milk out of them."

"You intend on drinking my milk anyway, Michael." Christina laughed, nuzzling him again, her breasts still before his face. "Plus, I know how much you like to make yourself comfy within them." It was true, she was good to have sex with, then sleep with right afterwards.

"True, I love drinking your milk and resting my head within your breasts, but do you enjoy the taste of your own breastmilk?" Michael asked as he gently grabbed one of her breasts and gently bent it up towards her mouth. Even though he couldn't see in the dark like Christina could, he could assume where her head and mouth was. As he did so, Michael resumed suckling on the other breast.

Since he was holding it there for her, Christina placed her lips around her own nipples, drinking gently from it. Moaning gently into it, it was almost even more of a turn on that they were both drinking from her together. He really would have to come up with a way to siphon off her milk one day, and keep it for himself. However, that thought left her mind, as her hand drifted down to her pussy. She was getting extremely aroused by this, and needed to fix it. Touching two fingers to her opening, she soon pushed them inside, moaning even louder now, her breath growing stronger.

When Michael heard Christina moaning, he knew she was turned on, and considering how loud her moans were, she must be extremely horny. So Michael pushed his cock up against her pussy and waited for her to pull her fingers out. As he waited, Michael continued to suckle on her breasts and drinking each and every drop of her sweet, warm breastmilk.

It was still odd, drinking from herself, but it was a pleasant sensation none-the-less. Letting her breast finally fall back to where Michael was, so he could have all of her, she removed her slick fingers and rubbed herself up against his cock. "I'm sorry, Michael...But you've just gotten me so damn turned on."

"I don't care how turned on you get, I'll be more than willing to satisfy you." Michael said as he shoved his cock deep into her pussy as he continued to suckle on her breast. When he felt Christina release her other breast, Michael grabbed it and began to suckle on it as well. With each and every mouthful of breastmilk Michael took into his mouth, Michael could feel his stomach begining to hurt from all the milk he was drinking, but he didn't care. He loved her breastmilk and wanted every last drop she had to offer him.

She had a feeling that he would say, and to just that. Her walls more willing to accommodate him than usual, she uttered contently as he began his motions once more. "Aah...Michael...You're starting to hurt me." Christina moaned as she bucked into his body, her breasts beginning to feel sore from all of his sucking. "You may just have to get yourself a breast pump, my love. You're worse than a baby." Running her hands through his hair, she was pacified enough by just having him within her, much less his lips upon her nipples and his body around her own.

Back
Top Bottom