Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Master and his 'Batty' Slave (Blinded & Ganein)

"You're probably not comfortable here, my love." She remarked, stretching out her wings and coming easily down from her spot on the ceiling. "Not many are comfortable being around bats. Even fewer are comfortable being around ones such as me, the best of both worlds." Christina had landed behind him, and had began to caress the back of his neck and his cheek gingerly. "I'm sorry, for coming back in here."

"Christina, if I didn't like you or feel comfortable around you, why did I ask you to be my wife? I don't mind if you go back to your room, in fact I like it in here as well. It's warm, dark, and I can be in here nude and still be comfortable. Sometimes I wish I was a bat much like you Christina." Michael said as he felt her hands gently rub his neck and cheek.

She murred gently, caressing him smoothly and gently. "Do you, really?" In truth, she wondered what it'd be like to be a fully-fledged human. To live like what society considered to be 'normal' and to love him the way he should be loved; By an actual fleshy woman. But Christina told herself that she was even more special, to be chosen as she was, and the only thing he wanted to change about her was her already voluptuous bust, of which was being pressed gently into his back.

"If you don't believe me, maybe this will prove my feelings and love for you." Michael said as he turned around in her arms, placed a hand behind her head and held it so he could press her lips against his. Once their lips were against each other, Michael pushed his tongue into her mouth, in an attempt to prove his feelings to her.

Content, Christina allowed her own tongue to wander into his mouth, exploring him deeply as she held so strongly onto him. As much as passion could be shown within a single kiss, Christina knew well how much he loved and cared for her. She pushed into him a bit, her body soft and furry against his own, and enjoyed every moment of their kiss.

Several minutes had passed, but Michael and Christina were still kissing. With each and every second that had passed, Michael was enjoying and loving every moment of it. After twenty minutes had passed when Michael broke the kiss. "Did that prove my feelings for you? If not, I could think of a few more things I could do for you." He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held it against his hips.

"Hm...If I say no, then will you try even harder to convince me?" Christina was back to being a tease again, now that she was feeling slightly better from before. Rocking her hips into his body gently, she gave him a seductive yet innocent look and wondered what he might have in store for her next.

Since Michael was still nude, he had no need to disrobe. "Well, if you say no, then I guess I'll do this!" Michael cried out as he suddenly lifted Christina up and pulled her hips close to his and just as quickly rammed his cock deep into her pussy. "This is what I had planned as a just in case you would say no." Michael said as he began to quickly thrust his cock into her pussy hard.

She knew well that he was still nude, even though her room was nearly to the point of being pitch black. Her eyes could follow his every movement, even better within the darkness. However, she took no notice in the fact that he was hard enough to begin fucking her again on the spot. "Damn it, Michael!" Christina cried, considering there was no warning to his actions. Her walls were unwilling to accept him, at first, but soon accommodated as his friction began to turn her on. "You're very p-persuasive..." She gasped out, clenching into his flesh as he moved in and out of her with such ease.

"I knew you'd see just how much I loved and cared for you." Michael said inbetween his thrusts. With every thrust he made, Michael could feel every crevice and crack in her pussy on his cock, which turned him on so much, Michael's cock grew harder as it moved within her pussy.

Lulling her head backwards, Christina took every thrust and every pounding he could give to her. Not wishing to continue this standing, she made an attempt to take Michael over to the bed without his movements being interrupted. There was a bed in there, after all, even if it was seldom used. He was nice enough to provide her with the softest of bedding, as well, that of which felt like heaven atop her already silken for. "Michael..." Christina moaned, holding onto his body so tightly.

Sensing she wanted him to fuck her while she was on her bed, Michael began to walk with her towards her bed. Once there, Michael laid her down onto her bed first and got on top of her. When he got on top of her, Michael resumed thrusting his cock quite hard and fast into her pussy. "Oh Christina.." Michael called out as he felt his release approaching rather quickly.

While she was also working up to her own orgasm of pure pleasure, her thoughts suddenly diverted to the fact that Michael would soon be throbbing inside of her. "Please, Michael..." She reminded him, wanting him to be careful. He could always release his semen elsewhere, or they could just go through the process of draining her again, but she really didn't want him to have to worry of her, or her about herself.

Michael heard her call out, but he didn't respond, he just kept on thrusting and ramming his cock into her pussy. A few minutes after he had started, Michael released his semen into her pussy and womb, but this time the semen came back out after several minutes had passed. "That, was heavenly Christina. I can't remember when I had sex that good." He said as he gently embraced her.

He was so forceful, but every single time her body opened up willingly to him, taking in everything he could present her with. As he would release into her, she would reach her own climax, her fluids mixing with his own and soon slipping out of her body with ease. As he embraced her, she felt herself panting, and ready to relax once more. "I love you so much, Michael..." She uttered, kissing into his neck before laying her entire body flatly along the bedding.

"I love you so much Christina, words can't even began to describe it." Michael wispered into her ears as he placed a hand behind her head and began to gently rub them. There wasn't anything Michael would do for her. If she asked for it, he would spend as much money as possible to get it. After a few minutes had passed Michael began to feel tired and sleepy, so he placed he head inbetween her breasts and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Her room always did have a way with exhaustion him, for some reason, and she always found it to be quite amusing. Petting his head gently, she pushed her body further into his own and wrapped an arm about his form, feeling like a mother cradling her young child. Soon enough, she too ended up succumbing to the effects of her room, the warmth and the utter darkness beginning to take her over.

The darkness and warmth, combined with Christina's soft fur, large breasts, and warm body heat made it almost impossible for him to stay awake for every long. Several hours had passed when Michael woke up with his head inbetween Christina's large, supple breasts. He felt his stomache growl, so he gently began to suckle on her breasts, drinking the warm breastmilk that flowed from her breast as he continued to suck.

Christina had still been asleep when Michael had begun his gentle sucking upon her breasts. Her body would seemingly stir to life, but never actually awaken. She would gently utter his name through her sleep, inadvertently giving him a caring squeeze within her arms as she did so. She was still rather tired, from not only all of the sex but from having to clean up the bathroom and such.

Michael could see that she was tired from all of the working she did and sex they had, but he was starving for her breastmilk, so he continued to suckle away at her breasts. The last thing he wanted to do was to wake her up, not out of fear, but out of courtasy.

"Michael..." She whispered gently, arching her back now as he wound continue to drink her sweet breast milk. Her breasts would swell now, compensating for the loss of milk with even more.

Michael felt Christina's breasts began to swell slightly due to the lack of milk in her breasts. When she called out his name, Michael just smiled and continued suckling on her breasts and drinking her warm, tasty breastmilk. There were only two things that would make him even happier. The first one was her getting pregnant and the second one was her breasts growing to at least twice their current size.

Finally stirring to life, Christina opened her eyes slowly, which she wondered if Michael could even see within the darkness. She began to trace gentle circles about her small belly, feeling slightly ill. Wondering if she'd eaten something bad earlier, Christina let out a low sort of whine, still holding him close as he drank from her body.

When he heard Christina whine, Michael stopped drinking and looked up to where he though her face was. "What's wrong Christina? Are you sick?" Michael asked in a rather worried tone. Michael not only loved her with all his heart, but he also worried for her health whenever she felt, even the slightest bit sick.

"I must have eaten some bad fruit, or something." Christina mused, turning over onto her back now. She felt very nauseated, as though she would get sick easily if something were to press into her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom