Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

Carlyle nodded gently and she sighed quietly. "It'll take some time for me to really just let it go, but I won't just cast you away like that. I won't do that. I am not going to give you a reason to leave me again. I will not live without you, otherwise..."

He nodded softly as he held her to him. He moved and kissed her lips softly, just testing a bit to make sure she wouldn't push him away. His hands moved, taking hers gently and holding them,"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you..." he whispered to her, looking in her eyes.

He held her softly to him,"Yeah..." he whispered as he kissed her neck softly, his warms wrapped around her. He moved, kissing her softly,"Well... now that it's out... I can tell you this..." he whispered softly in her ear,"She wasn't nearly as good as you..." he said as his hands ghosted softly over her sides.

She relaxed instantly when he kissed her neck, sighing softly and contently. Kising him back gently, she moved her hand around his cheek and smiled gently. "Really now?" She asked, running her finger over his lips. "i've seemed to forgotten what it's like with you, love. Remind me?"

He gave a soft smile and nodded, moving and lifting her up,"Anything you wish... my queen..." he whispered as he kissed her lips gently, moving with her to the counter and holding the kiss, his hands ghosting over her sides as he wrapped her legs around his waist.

She smiled softly and put her hands around his cheeks and kissed him back deeply, holding their kiss as he moved them both to the counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist and brought him in closer to her, kissing him passionately. Her eyes closed and then that image of him with Yuri's mother flashed into her mind and she pulled back, pushing him away. "I can't..."

He felt her pull back before pushing away,"Wh..." he said softly but he looked into her eyes, and he could see why. He closed his eyes softly, giving a slight nod,"I... understand..." he said as he slowly moved, helping her off the counter. He wanted her not to picture it anymore... but he knew she wouldn't be able to help it for awhile. He looked at her softly, lovingly, but knew that if they tried again, the picture would just flash once more.

Carlyle bit her lower lip and she looked at him, frowning a little bit. "I'm sorry. I just...I can't get it out of my head. It will take me some time, okay?" She got off the counter and went to him. "Don't leave t hough...please don't leave me again."

He nodded softly,"I won't..." he whispered as he moved, wrapping his arms around her gently. he looked out the window a bit, seeing the sky starting to brighten slightly,"It's almost day..." he whispered to her,"We should head to bed..." he said as he held her close to him, nuzzling her neck softly.

He nodded softly,"I know Yuri is... I put her there myself..." he said as he held her close to him, wishing he could take the image out of her mind, wanting so much to just make love to her right now.

"Let me check on Velken." She took him with her to Velken's room and saw him already sleeping. She smiled and then shut his door and took Ryu to her room and shut the door. SHe wanted to make love to him too. Needed him to rid that image out of her mind. "Sit there..." She pointed to her bed.

He nodded softly, moving to her bed and sitting down like she asked. He closed his eyes gently, taking a deep breath, enjoying her scent as it floated all around him. He opened his eyes softly, looking up at her,"What do you wish of me..." he whispered gently, looking into her eyes,"My beautiful queen..." he whispered lovingly.

Once he sat down, she took off her elegant robe, putting it on the back of her chair and then took her night gown off, kicking it away as she remained completely naked for him. "Get rid of the image in my mind..." She ran her fingers down her stomach, moving her hair over one side of her shoulder. "Please...My king."

He nodded softly, moving and wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her gently onto the bed as he kissed at her skin,"I'll replace them with better ones..." he whispered to her as he let his hands ghost softly over her skin, teasing here and there as he moved to undress himself, letting his form lean over her as he moved to kiss her lips.

Laying down, she kissed him back gently, nodding to him and running her fingers along his face. "Please do..." She whispered softly, moving her hands around his cheeks and kissing him deeply, helping him undress, needing to feel him and have him to her and only her.

He smiled softly, moving her gently and letting her leg wrap around his waist, letting his shaft rub against her slit gently as he moved, kissing her back deeply, his hands moving over her sides and up to her breasts softly, caressing them as he slowly pushed himself deep into her, shuddering a bit as he did.

Both her legs wrapped around his waist and she let out a gentle moan as he rubbed against her. Once he pushed i nto her and thier lips stayed in contact, she pushed her tongue into his mouth, closing her eyes, being totally and completely engulfed in pleasure and his love.

He smiled softly as he sucked on her tongue, slowly moving and sliding slowly in and out of her, shuddering a bit in pleasure as he held her close to him. He closed his eyes gently, glad that he had some telekinetic abilities, he slowly let some good thoughts rush into her mind, mostly of them in the midst of pleasure.

He smiled softly as she scratched him, his tongue slipping between her lips to meet hers as he slowly began to thrust into her, shuddering a bit as his hands ghosted softly over her sides. He wanted her to know he belonged to her, everything of him was hers. He let images rush through her mind, letting her enjoy them as he pushed himself deep inside of her.

He smiled softly as she did, kissing at her neck softly,"I'd do anything for you sis..." he whispered in her ear as he thrust faster and harder into her, shuddering a bit as his hands ghosted over her hips, pulling her closer to him so he could thrust deeper,"I love you... and you only..." he said as he made sure to send more images into her mind.

Her moans turned into sort of like whimpers but it wasn't because she was in pain. She was very much in pleasure. They got louder too as he went deeper, hitting every pleasurable spot inside of her. It was amazing and the best reassurance she needed. "Ryu..." She moaned his name, kissing his neck, running her fingers along the back of his hair gently.

Back
Top Bottom