Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

Mid 1500s and in the royals of very early Transylvania was a kingdom of vampires. The wealthiest, the most noble and even the most fashionable. They weren't known to the entire world but kept a secret inside of Transylvania. To the other countries and empires, people thought that transylvania was the lowest of all countries and posed no interest at all. And given that it was like a huge forest with little villages and cities and one large kingdom within, all the civilization was hidden off by all those forests.

Carlyle, the youngest and the youngest daughter of the Angouleme family, the rulers of Transylvania, was in line after her mother to the throne to be queen. She was only sixteen and still had so much to learn. Only reason it was made public was because her mother was very sick and at any moment could die. it was true that vampires could live forever but they were prone to certain diseases and her mother caughtt he worst of it. her father had already passed so long ago and that made her brother King already.

Carlyle was a young and beautiful woman, old in number age but young in appearance. Appearing to be sixteen when she really should appear eighteen but had lived for many many years. she had black long hair, curly and wavy and porcelain pale skin, along with golden brown eyes. Her smile could melt any man's heart and she was very well mannered. right now, she wore her white night gown with her elegant hand made robe, her hair tied up in a bun but strands of hr hair fell loose. she sat in the courtyard reading her book, twirling a lock of her hair that fell loose from her bun around her finger.

The man smiled as he looked down at him,"Not so tough are you...?" he asked. The young man stood silently, his arms in chains as he glared at the man,"What's the matter? I thought you vampires where supposed to be tough?" he said with a smirk, bringing the club bashing against his shoulder, dislocating it easily, but he said nothing. He had learned to deal with pain long ago, so this didn't effect him, he was just waiting, waiting to show his true strength. The man laughed,"I haven't had this much fun in ages..." he said with a chuckle, moving and looking into his eyes,"Hmmm... ice blue... I'll enjoy plucking them out..." he smirked, raising the club again...

It was over in an instant, Ryu stood over the man,"You should've known better than to get so close..." he whispered, the man already dead, the blood pouring out of his neck slowly starting to stop. Ryu sighed, he hated these kinds of things, but it had to be done if he wanted to protect his family. The man he had just killed was a slave trader who had found out their family secret, and was threatening to tell of it to the entire country. He knew that if it had gotten out, they would be hunted, by man and vampire alike, so he had to be delt with. His parents had sent him, trusting him and him only. His short black hair shifted slightly as he moved, gathering his coat and slipping it on, the brilliant white of it offsetting his eyes and hair,"Hmmm... better clean up..." he said, stretching a bit. He was bloody, and he had to pop his arm back into place, which would be a chore in itself.

He arrived at the castle about fifteen minutes later, looking as though nothing was wrong, his hair spiked up in a way that fit him. He walked through the courtyard, his hands behind his head as he spotted her, smirking and slowly moving behind her, his hands moving around her eyes,"Guess who..." he whispered softly in her ear.

Considering there had been some unrest around the country a little bit so it wasn't her fault if she was paranoid that their family would be hunted out before she'd live to see her supposed 'eighteen' birthday. For when her brother snuck up behind her like that, her eyes widened under his hands and she grabbed his neck and flipped him over and then got on top of him, her hand around his neck and her hand in the air in a fist as if ready to punch him. Seeing it was only her brother, she rolled her eyes. "It's only you. You'd think since this was the sixth time this week, I'd be used to it..." She laughed a little bit and got off of him, helping him up.

"But still what have I told you about sneaking up on me like that brother? I could have killed you..." Considering her size and how she always tried to remain peaceful, it would be easy to underestimate her, but that was the mistake because she could kill if she wanted. She wa a vampire, trained to protect herself in dire situations, she wasn't afraid to let that be known to everyone else. people would have to be stupid if they first egged her on and then tried to take her on. Tsk tsk tsk.

He laughed as she slammed him down, looking up at her as she scoffed and spoke down to him,"I know, I know... but it's always fun to test how strong you're getting..." he teased, leaning up on an elbow. She couldn't hurt him if she tried, but he pretended like she could,"But you know you'd never be able to kill me... not in a fight of power that is..." he smirked, sticking his tounge out at her. He loved to tease her, and knew her weakness was if he talked about her strength. He knew she wanted to be known as the powerful independant fighter, so he made sure she knew that compared to him, she was a damsel in distress most of the time.

"I too could kill you if I wanted!" She nearly screamed nad then calmed down. it pissed her off when someone didn't believe her. "I can..." She said softly as she grabbed her book and walked away, obviously furious. She hated to be doubted and he did it to her all the time. When she walked when she was angry, she tended to walk fast and by doing so it caused her hips to sway. It wasn't on purpose she did this but it was just how it was when she walked when she was angry. Honestly she swayed her hips in a more teasing way when she wanted, but not purposely right now.

He chuckled, getting up and following her, wrapping his arms around her waist,"You're such a bad liar..." he teased, nuzzling her neck,"But anyways, where's mom and dad? I have news for them." he said as they walked back towards the house. He loved to tease her, it was fun, but he would never take it too far, knowing that she was stronger than she looked. He wanted to report his sucess and then probably he'd take a shower,"What're you up to today?" he asked, laying his head on her shoulder,"I was thinking maybe a long shower would be in order..." he smirked.

"Brother..." she cleared her throat. "Dad has died which is why you have been king for almost a year...Or did you forget during your triumph success?" She asked. "Mother is bedridden and I have already showered." she said softly looking back at him as she walked. "So if this is your way to try and get me into the shower..." She began and turned to face him, her face close to his. "Think again..." she said softly walking from him and going to their mother's chambers, knocking before entering. "Mother, Ryu is back." she said softly, standing against the door to let Ryu in.

Izaylea looked at her son and she let her hand out. "Ryu..." She said slightly weakly. each day she grew weaker and closer to her death.

He rolled his eyes a bit at her words. He was always trying to get her to do something perverted, ever since he caught her masturbating. He moved to his mothers bedside, slowly kneeling and taking her hand,"Good evening mother..." he whispered to her. It pained him to see her like this, but nothing could be done about it. They had taken strict limits to prevent anyone from knowing, and even now everyone still believed him to be working for his father,"The slave trader, he is dead mother..." he said to her, his hand still holding hers,"Just as was planned." he said as he gave the back of her palm a gentle kiss.

Izaylea smiled at her son and she ran her hand through his beautiful black hair. "My boy..." She smiled, and caressed the back of his head. She wouldnt allow her children to say that her son was the king untill she was dead, because then Carlyle would be queen and this country wouldn't be left without its rightful rulers. "Good. Then our secret will remain safe. Remember you and your sister aren't to let anyone know that you are king until I have gone because then she will be queen. Her coronation is in a week." she said softl, coughing a little it, grabbing her handkercheif and coughing into it. Blood stained into t. she hid it away from her son and her daughter and smiled at him. "Now go. let me rest." she said, kissing his forehead.

Carlyle looked at their mother and it killed her to see her like this. she hadn't been able to go near her without breaking down. She was that close to her mother. She walked out and went to her room, shutting the door and leaning on the door, her head hung down.

He nodded softly,"Sleep well mother..." he whispered, moving and placing a soft kiss to her forehead,"I'll have someone bring you some food..." he whispered gently to her as he stood, giving a soft bow before moving out of the room. He closed the door silently and sighed. He wished his father was around, he'd have known what to do. He wasn't good with giving orders, or figuring out plans, he just knew what he was told. He moved up to his room, which was right across from hers, opening the door with a soft sigh. He almost couldn't take it anymore, the lies and the fact that he was king. He left the door slightly open as he moved, laying on the bed, his eyes closed as he tried to calm himself.

the walls were thin in their rooms. That meant she could hear almost every single sound in his room and he could hear hers. She had been an honest wreck since their mother got ill since their father had already been gone for a while. And now their mother was going and it was scary intense because soon she'd be queen, having to make orders alongside her brother. to rule the country, live so many secret and even lies so that the people of transylvania didn't figure out they were vampires. She slid down against her door and brought her knees to her chest and started crying. It was like this a lot, for so many days. And even though her mother had very limited time, carlyle should be spending time with her mother but she couldn't. she wasn't your average girly female vampire.

He heard her crying and he sighed, slowly moving out of his room and to hers. He knocked only once before opening the door, seeing her he moved, wrapping his arms around her shoulders gently and laying his head ontop of hers gently,"Don't worry..." he whispered to her,"It's going to be okay..." he hated to see her upset, he was used to the calm, cool demeaner that she usually wore, and would love to do nothing but cheer her up. He gave her a gentle kiss on the top of the head, trying his best to comfort her.

Carlyle looked back at her brother and she moved into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him and burried her face into his chest, sniffling. SHe looked up at him and wiped her eyes, shaking her head. "I can't even bring myself to see her because it kills me so much but it's probably killing her even more that I won't even come into her room. You saw me. I only stood by the door and left. I can't handle this. I am not ready to be Queen." she cried out.

He held her gently, knowing it was killing her,"Don't worry..." he whispered,"Mother knows that you love her, and she knows it pains you to see her like that..." he said, his arms wrapping around her waist as he held her,"That's why she tries to hide it... hide the fact that she's sick..." he gave her another soft kiss on the forehead,"And don't worry, you'll make an amazing queen, you just need to be more confident..." he said as he held her softly.

She nodded and she wiped her eyes, shaking her head and pampering her cheeks. No time to cry. That was her problem she never gave enough time fr herself that much.S he tened to cry for not even five minutes before she forced herself to calm down. Standing up, she fixed herself and looked at him, just smiling. "I'm fine. Thanks brother." She nodded as she moved away from him and turned her back to him, looking out the window and rubbing her arms. she let out a few breaths and sighed softly. "I am going to do something fun. Cheer myself up a little." She siad softly, turning and going to her dresser, pulling out some nice clothes to change into. She was known for bottling it all up.

He moved silently to her, slowly taking her hand and spinning ehr around. He wrapped his arms around her once again, his eyes closed. He knew she would bottle it up, but he didn't have that tlent. He closed his eyes gently, just holding her to him, not wanting to let her go. He wanted to be the strong one, but he didn't know how to be that, so this was all he could do, was hold her, try and pretend everything was alright as he felt his own frustrations and fears start to take over his actions. He just held her, his mind in no state to do anything more, but his body needing something that he couldn't quite tell what it might be.

She gasped when he spun her around, and then hugged her. SHe just stood there, her arms at her side before she wrapped them around his neck and held him to her, hugging him and staying in his arms. She closed her eyes and held onto him tightly, gradually and squeezed her eyes shut now. Like she wanted to just let it out but she felt that one of them had to be strong nad if not him since he was going through the same thing she was, she might as well. And she wanted to be.

...Longing for comfort. Someone...comfort.

Strange.

He held her gently, his head next to hers. He could smell her perfume. It was always the same, lilies, roses, any and all kinds of flowers that he had lost track of long ago. He kept his eyes closed, his mind and body just enjoying being so close to hers, the feel of her skin against his. He didn't know what else to do, his mind slowly starting to take over as he moved, placing a single, gentle kiss to the side of her neck, the place where they usually bit to feed.

She couldd feel their bodies getting closer. It didn't alarm her at first since she only found it comforting for the while. She never thought of him like this. but she did miss the comfort of another. miss the warmth of the oppposite sex. And now she seemed to be inching towards her brother for just that but she wouldn't allow herself to do that. the minute he placed a kiss on her neck, she bit her lower lip and let out a small sigh. Sure they bit there to feed but to her, it was her sweet spot. Which felt soooooo good.

He heard her sigh and it was all he needed. He began to gently place a few kissed up her neck, his hands wrapped a bit tighter around her waist, holding her body close to his. He'd never been with a woman, never known that gentle caress, so this was all so new to him, but his body was taking over, he just wanted comfort, and wanted to give her comfort as well. He continued to kiss at her neck, making sure to place a small kiss to the spot that he had the first time, something inside him telling him she enjoyed it.

She tilted her head to the side as he placed more kisses on her neck, moaning softly. her eyes shut tightly and she couldn't even believe that this was happening with them. He was her brother, btu that little detail had slipped her mind far off. Her hand ran down his back gently, moving up and down and then up into the back of his hair, caressing it gently. Her body pressed into his more, every inch of her body into his to feel everything. "B-Brother..."

He continued to kiss at her neck gently, hearing her soft noises making him want more. His hands held her to him, feeling her press so close to him. He heard her whisper for him and he slowed slightly,"Yes... my sister...?" he whispered softly in her ear, so quiet he wasn't even sure he had said anything to her. He let his hands ghost softly over her sides, her body pressed so close to his that he wasn't sure where they parted, his mind fogged with need, need for something he didn't know what.

Carlyle looked at him and she bit her lower lip. she nuzzled her face to his and let herself give into what they both wanted, wanted from each other. her lips found his ear and she sucked on his ear lobe and then sighed softly. "We can't..." she whispered in an almost seductive way, not on purpose though. "But I can't help it..." she whispered again, running a hand down his cheek. She was shorter than him, quite a bit shorter than him and was already reduced to standing on her tippy toes.

He shivered a bit as she did, feeling her and hearing her voice. It was much different than he'd ever heard her,"Sister..." he whispered in her ear,"Just say no... and I'll stop..." he said as he continued to kiss gently at her neck, his hands ghosting softly over her sides, lifting her dress just a bit as he nibbled softly on the side of her neck, just over her pulse as he waited for her to respond.

As he lifted her dress up a little bit after those words, she closed her eyes nad let out a pleasurable sigh and held onto him tightly. "Mmm...I-I can't..." She whispered. he was teasing her, seducing her and enticing her to the point she couldn't say no and all she wanted was him and to have all of him. To give him all of her. She moved her head from the side of his and then her lips found his. She needed to kiss him, to feel the comfort of his lips on hers. There was no turning back now.

Back
Top Bottom