Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

Once he came, she saw that it dribbled over her hand a bit. Keeping her hand there, she smiled up at him, glad that he got the release she knew he needed. she leaned up and kissed him softly, and then pulled her hand back, managing to get his cum off of her hand. Pulling back, she got up slowly and then returned her nightgown and robe, putting them on and looking at him. "that doesn't leave this room brother...." She bit her lower lip. Suddenly any morality and lawful though rushed into her head. What they just did was so forbidden, taboo anad wrong. She was a little afraid. she was the younger sister. why wouldn't she be afraid. In her mind and everything she was passing it as they got so caught up in the moment of comfort. Turning her back to him, Carlyle ran her fingers through her hair and paced a little back and forth and then walked out. She needed a bath. She felt so icky. This wasn't boding well with her. Not now at least...

He nodded softly, standing up and taking a soft breath. He moved and pulled on his pants, knowing everything they'd just done was wrong. He looked at her, giving her a soft smile,"Don't worry..." he said gently,"What happened here won't be exposed..." he said as he moved, giving her a soft kiss on the top of the head before he headed towards the bathroom, wanting to take a shower.

Seperate baths. She walked into her own and shut the door, leaning on it and letting out a heavy breath. Unressing, she drew her bath and then got into the white marble tub and sat back. She sunk into it, bringing her knees up and closing her eyes, tying her hair up into a high messy bun. What did she just do. She slept with her brother. Had sex with her brother. Why did she let it happen. She was completely hating herself right now. She could have stopped him. But she didn't. They both got caught up.

He sighed softly as he slipped into his shower, letting the water run over him as he closed his eyes,'What did I just do...?' he thought to himself, knowing that it shouldn't have happened. He knew it couldn't have been helped, his body reacted on it's own, his mind had no control. he closed his eyes, going over it in his head, feeling hsi body warming from just the thought of it.

She ducked her body in more, closing her eyes and hugging her knees to her chest, letting her mouth stay under the water. Carlyle washed her face and ran over the entire sex in her mind. It heated her body and she tried to stop thinking about it for a while. After a little bit and when she felt her body was clean, she got out of the bath and dried her body off and then wrapped her robe around herself, tying it and heading to her room. she looked at the bed and ripped the sheets off the bed and off the pillows. she pulled out a nice dress to wear for the day, one that didn't need a hoop skirt or a corset and put it on. It was a dark violet color and it showed off her slender and thin curvy body well. Once her hair was dried, she combed it and then flipped it some and smiled to how it was down her back. She slid on some nice heels and then walked out of her room, going for a walk along the gardens, needing to clear her head.

He stayed in the shower a good while, not knowing what to do. He sighed softly, slowly slipping out and pulling on some clothes. He knew he had to apologize, knew he had to try and make things right. He moved out of the house and to the garden, knowing her too well, knowing she'd head there. After a bit he found her and he sighed,"I have to talk to you..." he said softly.

Hearing a familiar voice, she turned and looked back at her brother and bit her lower lip. Nodding, she went to him but stood a small distance. "ALright. Talk." She said kindly, looking at him. She wanted to pretty much fix this. It was awkward now with them and they were really close.

He sighed softly,"I... just wanted to say I'm sorry.." he said softly as he turned his head a little bit,"I... I couldn't stop myself... and I forced you..." he said, closing his eyes softly. He never felt this bad before, forcing her into something so horrible. he felt disgraced, and knew if anyone found out, things would be very bad for them. He turned softly,"That's... all I wanted to say... if you hate me... then you'll never have to speak to me again..." he said, starting to walk away.

Carlyle bit her lower lip and she shook her head. "No.." She started and then sighed. She went after him and grabbed his hand stopping him. "You didn't force me. i went along with it. I didn't stop you. I guess I wanted it too." She said softly. "I'm sorry..." She looked down, letting go of his hand. "I should have stopped it Brother...I'm sorry." She bit her lower lip and then stepped back, walking away and wrapping her arms around herself.

He sighed softly,"Well... let's just say we're both sorry... we... kinda got caught up in things..." he said, moving and sitting down by a bed of black roses, they where always his favorite,"There's nothing we can do to change it now..." he said as he laid back, looking up at the sky and the moon,"I mean... something like this only happens once in a red moon... not that I didn't enjoy it..." he whispered, mostly to himself as he closed his eyes, still thinking about the feeling she had given him.

Looking at him, she turned nad moved back to him then sat down beside him. She glanced at the roses which she always thought were such a rare beauty and she looked at him. "What's happened has happened. There's nothing we can do about it..." She bit her lower lip. SHe enjoyed it but it would be inappropriate to admit that right now. Or not?

He opened his eyes a bit,"Still though..." he said as he looked at her slightly,"thank you.. that was... the first time I'd ever... uh..." he said, blushing slightly as he looked away. He'd never been with a woman before, but he was glad his first time had been with someone he loved so much.

He shook his head softly,"I don't want to hear that..." he said softly as he moved, looking at her,"As far as I'm concerned... it was..." he said, showing her that he didn't care about anyone else she'd been with, and that he wouldn't hear otherwise about it.

SHe gulped and nodded. "I'm sorry..." She said getting up and walking away. She shouldn't have brought it up and now she felt like she angered him. For some reason it mattered to her when it shouldn't have all mattered whether he was angry or not.

He moved after her, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist but not turning her around,"As far as I'm concerned... we both shared our first time together..." he whsipered to her, closing his eyes and laying his head ontop of hers. He never wanted to let her go, never wanted to be away from her. He wanted to stay like this forever, just her in his arms, knowing that he could protect her from anything that might happen.

Carlyle gasped and she leaned back into him and purred lightly, closing her eyes. Nodding a bit, her hand came up and moved on his cheek and her other hand rested on his arms around her. She liked where they were right now and so long as no one found out, especially their mother, it should be okay, yes? "We have to keep this a secret then Brother..."

He gave a soft nod,"No one will ever know..." he whispered,"I promise you sister..." he said, moving and kissing the top of her head gently. He knew they would have to keep it a secret for a long time, but he didn't care. He moved softly, laying his head on her shoulder,"Sister..." he whsipered gently in her ear,"Can you... show me more things you know...?" he asked, giving her neck a soft, unnoticable kiss.

Carlyle nodded and she rubbed his arm gently then brought her hand down from his cheek and put it on her hand that was on his arm. As he made that request, she smiled, blushing actually and look at him over her shoulder a bit. "Yeah...Your room or mine?' She asked in a whisper, sighing softly. This was so wrong but the fact that it was so wrong made it hotter.

He smiled,"Yours..." he whispered gently in her ear, holding her softly and nuzzling her neck a bit,"For the sole reason that it's better with your entire stuffed animal collection watching us..." he whispered a bit teasingly as he began to pull away, licking his lips gently as he headed for her room, his eyes on her the entire time towards the house though.

She blushed madly when he mentioned her stuff animal collection watching them. so kinky. so hot. So yummm...She walked after him and then in front of him, going to her room, beating him and then shutting her door before he could come in. She giggled and moved from the door, making up her bed in a quick fashion and then sat back on it, hiking her dress a little bit to show her beautiful skin on her right leg for when he would walk in.

He smiled softly as she passed him, letting her get to her room as he took his time. He moved to the door, slowly opening it and seeing her,"Hmmm... I always thought you had beautiful skin..." he whispered, moving over and kneeling down a bit, kissing softly at her leg, up over her thigh a bit as his eyes looked up into hers.

Carlyle smiled when he walked in and she grinned at his comment. She watched as he knelt down to her and began to kiss her leg and up it, causing her to bite her lower lip and find a sensual pleasure from this. "Hmmm...I never knew your touch was so pleasurable. THe things you do to me Brother...."

He smiled gently as he continued, kissing softly up her inner thigh,"Hmmm... sometimes... it takes a soft touch to get the job done..." he whispered, slowly moving and hiking her dress up even farther, soon letting it ghost over her hips and over her waist as he continued to kiss gently at her skin.

Her breathing began to get a little quick, her boyd overcoming with the instant of pleasure and just from his kisses. "Mm, and it's working..." She whispered, running her hand along his hair. "You can explore my body all you want Brother. I'm yours." She said softly, kissing his cheek and then letting him do his justice all he liked.

Back
Top Bottom