Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

Little pleasurable squeaks and squeals came from her as he continued to move. She was so sensitive and with each thrust in, she felt like juices were moving out of her. It felt really good actually and it made chills run up her spine and she shuddered just slightly.

He smiled, making sure it was slow as he kissed her neck softly. He wouldn't be able to go too long, his body tired as he nuzzled against her. After a few minutes he slowed to a stop, just holding her to him,"You're my everything sis..." he whispered to her,"I wouldn't have it any other way..."

He smiled, moving and slowly rolling, laying ehr against his chest,"Hmmm... I think, we should get some sleep..." he whispered to her, kissing her neck softly as he held her gently,"It's probably almost six am..." he said as he took a soft deep breath.

He smiled as he held her, nuzzling a bit and slowly starting to fall asleep. He moved, kissing her lips gently before yawning and falling asleep. He held her tightly as he slept, enjoying her body so close to him.

She never felt so relaxed. It had been a long time and right now she was completely at bliss and on cloud nine. All because of him. He was perfectly amazing and differences or fights aside, they just knew how to get passed it and continue going so smooth.

He smiled softly as he held her, sleeping comfortably as the day went on. He would nuzzle against her here and there, enjoying her skin, her scent, as it overflowed around him. He slept well for the first time in a long while, and he knew it was because he was home.

He smiled softly as he held her, nuzzling against her softly as he slowly started to wake up. He held her a bit tighter as she moved closer to him, smiling softly and taking a deep breath,"Mmmm..." he whispered softly, enjoying her body so close to his.

He chuckled softly as he held her to him, kissing the top of her head gently, taking in her scent,"Hmmm... but we've got responsibilities..." he said as he took a soft deep breath, just wanting to stay with her.

He smiled softly, moving and kissing her lips gently and lovingly,"I know... but you know we haven't been kids for a long time..." he whispered, looking softly into her eyes, holding her close to him,"We have things that we must attend to..." he said as he let his hand trail over her cheek gently.

She whined and then burried her face into the pillow. "Nnn..." She whined and kicked her feet some. She had her moments when she had hissy fits. It was mostly when she was the most burnt out and you could say she was really burnt out. She kept herself more than preoccupied for ten years.

He laughed a bit, recognizing the hissy fit. He moved, nibbling on her neck,"Come on... it's not that bad..." he said as his hands ghosted over her hips gently, pulling her close to him,"Besides... it'll be better, cause I'll be with you..." he whispered.

He chuckled softly, kissing her lips gently as he held her,"Hmmm... I love you too..." he whispered, nuzzling against her gently as he held her to him. He took a deep breath, taking in her scent as he slowly sat up,"Hmmm... I suppose a shower is in order..." he whsipered, nuzzling her neck softly.

Carlyle giggled and slid from his grasp and out of the bed, heading over to the bathroom, naked. As she stepped into the doorway, she looked back at him and grinned, beckoning him with her eyes and her smile as she walked in and went to turn on the shower/bath.

He smiled as he moved, standing and stretching a bit as he followed her. He moved into the bathroom and slipped in, closing and locking the door behind him as he moved over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving a few loving kisses to her neck and shoulder.

Waiting for him, Carlyle turned on the water and waited for it to get warm before she let it rain water from the shower head. She looked back at him and put her hands on his arms that were now around her and she sighed contently. "Come on love." She whispered, moving out of his arms and then stepping into the shower and moving to the back of it, under the water, waiting for him.

Back
Top Bottom