Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

He smiled as he kissed her neck softly, moving up to her lips, pressing a deep lovingly kiss to her lips as he continued to push deep into her. He never wanted to be away from her,"I love you... so much..." he whispered, his hands on her sides as he pushed faster and harder into her, making sure to hit every pleasurable spot he could.

He shuddered, continuing to push deep into her as he kissed her lips deeply, shuddering as he came hard, his seed spraying into her as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly to him.

He smiled, moving and kissing her lips gently,"I'll always love you..." he whsipered,"My queen... my sister... my love..." he said as he nuzzled against her neck, kissing gently here and there.

He smiled, kissing gently up and down her neck, his hands moved and took hers softly,"Hmmm... I love kissing your skin..." he said softly as he sucked softly, making a mark.

He smiled as he held her to him, kissing her neck softly,"Hmmm... so do you..." he whispered, his hands ghosting softly over her sides as he moved, kissing her lips,"I love everything about you..." he said, moving her a bit faster on him.

He smiled softly as he kissed her deeply, holding her to him,"Hmmm... you're always going to be the only one I love..." he whispered as he continuing to move her, grinding gently against her as he looked lovingly in her eyes.

He smiled as he moved, kissing her neck softly as he continued to grind against her slowly, wanting her to enjoy every moment of them being together. He nibbled softly on her pulse, knowing she enjoyed him teasing there as his hands ghosted softly over her hips, teasing her skin.

He moved, kissing her lips gently as he slowly began to thrust in and out of her, shuddering a bit,"Hmmm... my queen..." he whispered, moving and kissing her lips gently,"I want all of you..." he said softly,"I want to make you feel so amazing..." he said as he let his tongue ghost over her lower lip softly.

Her mouth went slightly agape, her womanhood still so sensitive from their previous round. it seemed like it'd always be and as if the aftermath of her orgasm would always linger. Or they were just two people who clearly couldn't take their hands off of each other and needed any reason to simply be together, always. "I want you forever my love..." She whispered. "I need you always."

He smiled as he moved, kissing her lips deeply as he slowly began to thrust once more, feeling her body tightening hard around him once more, showing just how sensitive her body was right now. He let his tongue slip between her lips, ghosting over her fangs gently before he pulled away,"Taste me..." he whispered to her, sliding slowly in and out of her with a shudder.

Her womanhood clenched tightly around him. It happened so fast. She came hard for him, her head spinning from such an orgasm. Her lips parted with his after a small kiss and then moved down his neck, finding a vein and it seemed like destiny when he said to taste him. Her tongue came out and flicked against his neck and then her fangs came out and punctured into his neck, tasting him.

He shuddered, making sure that even if she got any memories, it would be of him and her as he continued to slide in and out of her, groaning loudly as his hands caressed her sides. He knew she wouldn't have lasted too long, and he wanted to make sure she got more pleasure with each orgasm.

She got memories and thankfully they were of her and him and nothing and no one else. Slowly she withdrew, swallowing the blood she got from him but she kept her lips to his neck, sucking the wound closed and leaving hickies too. Her arm arched back and gripped on the bar of the head board, her other arm wrapping around his back. Her body was filled with so much pleasure. She felt amazing nad it was all because of him.

He smiled as he continued to push into her, shuddering at her lips as his hands moved, caressing her breasts a bit as he groaned a bit,"Mmmm... you... feel so amazing..." he whispered in her ear,"My cute sister..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips gently.

He shuddered gently as he held her, continuing to slide in and out of her,"Hmmm... if I didn't... who would...?" He asked as his hands moved, taking hers and bringing them up, nibbling gently on them before kissing each one.

Carlyle panted gently and she smiled softly. "Exactly." She whispered, kissing gently at his ear and the his neck, laying back and relaxing completely. She was so tired, but felt so much love, so much adoration, she was in full bliss and loved the feeling of it.

He smiled, kissing her neck gently as he continued to slide slowly in and out of her, shuddering at the feeling of her warmth surrounding him. He knew she was unable to help anymore, so he did everything,"You're my everything..." he whispered softly to her, moving and kissing her lips gently,"And you always will be..."

Back
Top Bottom