Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bite of Family Love

He smiled softly as she started to work on his shoulder,"Hmmm... yeah... just a knot..." he said as his hand moved, laying on hers softly before he moved to finish his food. He took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of her working on him.

He chuckled softly,"It's a lot easier said than done..." he said as he tried to relax, his muscles slowly starting to become like putty in her hands,"I mean... it's hard not to be so tense... when you didn't know where you'd be during the day... or if you could find food..." he said as he closed hsi eyes softly.

He nodded softly, tilting his head so she could kiss his neck more. It was true, he was home, but that didn't mean he didn't have things to worry about. He closed his eyes softly, taking a deep breath, taking in some of her scent as her hands gently relaxed him. He smiled softly, enjoying the sensations she was giving him.

He smiled soflty, taking a soft deep breath as he let her kiss his neck. He was trying to relax, his body tense and sore. He kept his eyes closed as his hand moved, ghosting softly over her cheek.

he shuddered as she sank her fangs into him, his mind not really comprehending what was happening at the moment. He kept his eyes closed for a little bit before they shot open,"N-no!" he called out, turning his head a bit to look at her, knowing she'd be able to see what had happened.

And then she saw the most heartbreaking image. She pulled back and swallowed hard, covering her mouth. Nothing but remorse came over her and she put her hand over her heart, or where it would be if she had one. "Oh my god..." She furrowed her brow, trying to comprehend what she just saw. Blinking some, she took in a deep breath and let it out, with some difficulty. "Tell me it's not true..."

He looked at her, saw the hurt in her eyes. He wanted to lie to her, tell her it wasn't true, tell her it all wasn't true. But he couldn't he just wouldn't allow himself to. He closed his eyes softly, looking down,"I... I'm sorry..." he said softly, so quietly he didn't even think he'd said it. He didn't want to have her learn about it this way... didn't want to hurt her with it...

She almost didn't understand why she was so sad. He left and that technically broke off whatever relationship they had, right? But still, it hurt a lot since she never got with anyone else but he did. Taking in a deep breath, she lost all feeling in her legs and she sat down on a chair and she stared at the cabinet, her hand to her mouth. She stayed quiet for a good long minutes, not saying a word or even shedding a tear. Honestly, she didn't know what to say. Part of her was saying not to be so upset but the other part of her was still so upset. The thought of him with any other woman, killed her.

he wanted to say something, anything, but he didn't know what. He opened his eyes softly,"L-listen..." he said softly, moving over to her. He wanted to try and explain, wanted her to know the whole truth, but his mind was a blur, blood still flowing out of his neck from where she bit him, he didn't even notice it as he moved to her,"Please... I just..." he whispered to her.

She looked like she had fallen into a catatonic state, not moving or blinking or anything. She fell out of it and looked at him, swallowing hard. "You just what?" She asked, wanting to know the story. "Who was she?" She wasn't going to hunt her down of course or try to kill the woman, she just wanted to k now who she was.

He sighed softly, moving a chair close to her and sitting in it,"Someone... who took me in... about three years after I left..." he said softly, his eyes closing,"She... was very nice. And she knew my secret... of course, I was going to kill her once I left... but, every time I tried, I just... couldn't. She was... too nice... she never tried to use my... against me. She just cared for me... made me a place to sleep..." he explained.

Biting her lower lip hard, she took in a deep breath and put her fingers to his neck, pressing down on the bite mark, healing it with her gentle touch so he didn't lose anymore blood. "What happened to her?" She asked softly, crossing a leg over the other.

"I..." he said softly, looking down a bit,"Went into a frenzy... it'd been too long since I fed... I... didn't know what I was doing... until it was too late..." he said softly as he closed his eyes, a tear rolling down his cheek,"She was nice... and... I just needed someone..." He said as he looked up at her, as if trying to explain some wrongdoing,"I... just reached out to the first person I met..." he said gently.

He nodded softly,"Yes... she was..." he said softly as he closed his eyes gently,"That's why I'm so protective of her... i don't want her to be afraid... of me..." he whispered softly as he opened his eyes gently,"I... was afraid to tell you... I didn't want to hurt you..." he said to her.

He nodded softly,"Yeah... she is..." he said softly as he moved, taking her hand gently,"Please..." he whispered,"Don't be angry at me..." he said. He was afraid that he had hurt her again, he didn't know if he could bear that pain again,"I... I was just so alone..." he said looking down a bit,"I... just needed something... anything... to stop the hurt..."

Carlyle looked down at her hands again and she took in a deep breath and then let it out. Running a hand through her hair, she looked at him and bit her lower lip. She kissed his cheek and then wrapped her arms around his neck, staying in his arms. "It happened years ago. Who am I to hold it against you...?"

He held her softly to him, his arms wrapped around her waist,"I... I didn't want to hurt you... not again..." he said as he softly moved her, sitting her on his lap,"I... thought you'd be upset if you found out..." he said as he laid his head on her shoulder, kissing her skin gently.

She moved onto his lap and she stayed in his arms, keeping her face nuzzled into his shoulder. "I wanted to be angry. I wanted to tell you to get out of my life, but I can't handle that. You left once, and I am not going to lose you again." She said softly, lifting her head up and then lifting his and kissing his cheek. "I love you Ryu...That was in the past and I just want to finally start our family together. With you, Yuri and Velken. I wouldn't have it any other way, honestly."

He nodded softly, holding her close to him as he kissed her neck a bit,"I really wanted to tell you... when I first got here..." he said as he kissed softly over her skin, just holding her tightly to him,"I didn't mean to keep it from you." he said as he moved, looking into her eyes,"I'm... glad that you're not mad at me..." he said softly, love shining in his eyes as he looked into hers.

Back
Top Bottom